Ho Yeah!

Episode Reviews (7)

Superb

Ho Yeah! Baby

By pedroman01, Aug 14, 2013

This is one of the best episodes of Season 5, and one of the few from this season I'd argue is a KOTH classic. It has something most of this season didn't. LAUGHS, and lots of them. Sure there have been some great plots, or character episodes, but this one was just what a comedy should be. Hilarious. The naivety of Hank and Peggy really make this episode work. Cotton's quick appearance is good for a couple of laughs and then there is Alabaster. Probably the best guest character of the season, and one of the best of the series. It was nice to enjoy an episode because of how funny it was, which I wish more KOTH episodes were.moreless

Hank has a new co-worker, Tammi. Just another one of Bucks replacements for Debbie. But Tammi refuses his advances and turns to the Hills for help. Hank and Peggy work to make a better life for Tammi, but turns out she has a tendency to 'get around'.

By Kris2theTi, Jun 14, 2011

In brief, this episode made me fall in love with the series all over again. It is a different situation for the Hills and I think it was a great line to cross. It shows the innocence of the characters that makes it the most interesting. In front of there face, a hooker is making her way around Arlen, and all the Hills want to do is get her life on track and have no idea about her secert life. When the Hills discover the Tammi's lifestyle, they do not hesitate to defend her and help her out. This episode shows the love in there hearts and the pure goodness of the characters. Not only the funniest episode I've seen, but also the nicest.moreless

One of the best episodes of the season.

By mr_bruce11, Jun 14, 2011

When Hank gets a new co-worker at work- Tammy. Peggy helps her to get her quilification, Tammy is then invited to stay at the Hill house. It then turns out she is going out on dates but is selctive as no one seems to last for more than 1 hour. Evantually Hank unknowningly becomes a pimp. Then one of Tammy's former pimps comes to the neighbourhood and wants Tammy back. In the chase Hank squares up to him and he flees.

In my opinion this is one of the best ever King of the hill episodes. It is one again where Hank and Peggy are lured into something they didn't know was happening. Comic Genius.moreless

Very much like a comedy.

By cactusjack39, Jan 23, 2009

I have to say this is a silly episode of King of the Hill. But it was an episode that was really entertaining and it was fresh from the other normal storylines the show usually circles itself around. My favorite highlights had to be the entire time where Hank is oblivious to the fact that he has a hooker living with him. Even more funny is that Peggy is even dumber for not noticing suttle details. She is always in over her head and she got what she deserved. I also thought that the confrontation with Tammi's pimp and Hank was really entertaining. I personally wanted Hank to knock him out, but I guess you can't have everything. Thank you.moreless

Hank & Peggy try to help out their newest squatter: Hank's co-worker Tammi, who just so happens to have a secret life. Hank & Peggy get a new wardrobe! Hank faces down a flashy dresser from OK City! Are we gonna see Hank & Peggy gettin' jiggy wit it?

By sistersun, Feb 19, 2007

Hank and Peggy try to help out their newest squatter in the person of Hank's lovely (but not too bright) new co-worker Tammi, who just so happens to have a secret life. Hank and Peggy get a new wardrobe. Hank faces down a flashy dresser from OKC. Watch Hank and Peggy gettin' jiggy wit it!

Big AWWWW! I 'heart' Hank & Peggy Hill and their big love for other people. Even if they're hoes. Rising above his own reservations, Hank allows Tammi, who currently lives in her car, to stay in the rec room until she 'gets on her feet'. Well that turns out to be …difficult…as staying OFF her feet is exactly how she's supplementing her meager income from the propane company.

Peggy tries to help Tammi obtain her GED, raise her literary sights, and otherwise uplift her life. In turn, Tammi buys Hank a kick-a** hat and gives Peggy a total makeover. In Hank's words: "you look HOT!" Says Peggy: "We look like a couple of movie stars!"

Tammi's secret life comes out of the closet when her pimp, Alabaster, travels all the way to Arlen from Oklahoma City (OKC to those in the know) to "get his Ho back." And that's when Hank reveals a side of himself I didn't expect to see! Says Hank: "She's my ho, now!"

Watch this episode–it's great.moreless

The Hills show their compassion in a way that would seem out of character for this couple in the first few seasons of the show.

By BENDER_51, May 13, 2006

That Peggy invited Tammi to live with them after such a short acquaintance isn't too unusual for her - but that it took mere moments for both Peggy and Hank to forgive Tammi for using their home as a base for her operations is absolutely out of character for both of them. I think Hank's reaction was particularly out of character given how long it took for him to warm up to Luann and SHE'S related.

Don't get me wrong, I was really happy about the way Hank and Peggy came to her rescue. I haven't seen any episodes since this one with Tammi in them - I'm new to watching King of the Hill and I've started with the first season and I'm making my way through them one season at a time - does Tammi show up again? I hope so - and Renee Zellweger sounded both cute as a button and a little hardened as well. She did a fabulous job!

moreless