Peggy's Turtle Song

Good
7.6

Too Turtley!

By pedroman01, May 29, 2013

Ignoring the fact that it is nearly impossible to misdiagnose Bobby with ADD (it is possible, but I highly doubt she did more than one test), the episode was really funny. I am not a big fan of Peggy centred episodes, but this one had a lot of really fun moments, such as Luanne thinking she caught ADD from Bobby, and the scene in the alleyway. Overall it was a really funny episodes, but I wouldn't consider it a classic.

Peggy's Turtle Song is fraught with Feminism issues and Poor, dumb Peggy gets taken for a ride along the way. Meanwhile, Bobby is diagnosed with ADD by the uncaring school nurse.

By TasForMayor, Nov 10, 2006

Peggy's Turtle Song shows how Hank and Peggy deal with the roles of men and women in the home. Hank wants Peggy to be more old fashioned and dependent on him to bring home the bacon; this is in response to Bobby "needing more attention". Bobby is now popping pills (Ritalin)for his alleged ADD and Peggy is a stay at home mom for his sake. In a side note: Luanne gets uncannily jealous of Bobby's medication, she thinks they're smart pills that will help her study for her beauty school exam. When a tattooed, guitar-playing, green-haired woman begins to influence Peggy - things take a turn for the bizarre. Tune in for a very nice ending for all of this.moreless