King of the Hill

Show Reviews (325)

A true classic

By intothevacuum, May 03, 2015

This show has been one of my favorites for a very long time. I love the down to earth humor and the honesty and simplicity in the characters and plots. You can't get much better than this show.

Awesome Show

By ganjaman407, Feb 20, 2015

As a kid, I hated this show. I saw it as boring and just plain old not funny. But fast forward a decade or so, now that I'm 21, I love this show. It's my favorite cartoon now. It has humor that kids and pre-teens wouldn't understand that's why it was unappealing when I was younger. It's one of the most realistic cartoons ever made, and I think it's really underrated. If you don't like King of the Hill, go watch it on Adult Swim when you get a little older and you will realize that it's a very good and pretty funny show! 10/10 starsmoreless

Random question

By marybergeronosbourne, Feb 03, 2015

hi, i would like to find an episode but i don't recall the season or the title. All i recall a little summary:

Luanne was working very late and brought a fried duck to Bobby, she went in the master bedroom (hank and peggy's room) and she caught them having intimate moments. Does anyone recall that episode? :P

The most heart-warming show I've ever seen

By Jesslovesadultcartoons, Sep 26, 2014

This show is so sweet! Each episode makes me wanna cry, I know King of the Hill is very iconic, but it seems underrated. It isn't as popular as Family Guy, The Simpsons, and South Park. I just love Hank and Bobby's father son dynamics, the way everything is a learning experience for both Hank and Peggy as they are raising their son. Please excuse my rating, I give this show a 10.

At least, it's not dirty like "Family Guy".

By bautistakenrick856, Aug 27, 2014

A very sweet show

One of my all time faves!

By Ratchetjak, May 02, 2014

It's so funny because when I first saw King of the Hill, I thought it was one of most boring shows I've ever seen. Of course, I was around 10 at the time so of course I would find it boring since I didn't get the jokes or situations all that much.

Eventually, i came around to the show after talking to a friend who really loved it. I was about 15 or 16 at the time and so I gave the show another try and low and behold, I really enjoyed it! All the characters make the show and it's so funny watching season 1 and seeing how the show progressed through time. Honestly, I love all the seasons. Like everyone else, I really hate Peggy's arrogance but honestly, the show wouldn't have been the same without her. I'm sure the concept behind the character WAS to be annoying and she fits the role well haha. So as much as I don't like her, she's also very funny as you witness her arrogance and naivety. The episode "Lupe's Revenge" is one of my all time favorites of the series. Hank is kind of boring but at the same time, he's pretty fun to watch at times too.

I don't know, I wish I could write more but I think this will suffice for now. All in all, this is one of my favorite animated series of all time and I'm so glad it managed to accumulate 13 seasons. I'm kind of pissed that the show got cancelled for Cleveland show but at the same time, maybe it was for the best because I wouldn't want to see King of the hill become like Family Guy (I do like Family guy but I 'm not the biggest fan of the newer episodes, they are becoming a little stale)

King of the Hill is a very underrated show and it just has a different type of humor that takes awhile to get used to but with that said, the show isn't for everyone. Is it the best show? No, not really but it's a decent show to watch if you want to get some more subtle humor (as opposed to toilet humor).moreless

Mid ep it gets interesting. It has slow beginnings

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Various ep (11)

Good but not my favorite Mike Judge show

By 03bgood, Jan 23, 2014

It's still pretty good and Hank Hill is the best animated TV dad next to Homer Simpson but I'm more into Beavis and Butthead.

By zmaster256, Nov 08, 2013

The show was kinda boring but hank's bwahh, I'm gonna kick your tell you hwat and yep kept me interested

Load More Reviews