Laredo

Show Reviews (3)

Good
7.9

I feel so old-- when this show was current, I had a major crush on Reese Bennett! Between him and Artemus Gordon and Manolito Montoya I was hard-pressed to chose a favorite cowboy!

Yay for Reese Bennett!

By Cynlee, Jan 22, 2011

I can't explain even to this day why someone who was around 11-12 (me) found Reese Bennett such a facinating character. I collected the comics and I watched the show, and I wrote my own stories revolving round him. Neville Brand was just so cool, as far as I was concerned. I don't know how to explain it.

I guess I've always been the odd one-- Reese Bennett, Illya Kuryakin, Artemus Gordon, Manolito Montoya-- I've always been a fan of the "side kick", or the anti-hero type!

And as someone once told me, being the "character actor" is really cool-- you get to do so much, and it's more meaningful when someone really appreciates your work!moreless

By jach_080, Jun 07, 2006

To be a teenager in this day in age is hard enough yet alone trying to bring up our kids now. Home and Away gives that sense of confidence to be able to cope and understand what can and could happen to any kids or adults in real life. I myself have had a few experiences like anyone else and too have this show in my life it is like a blessing.

Adventures of three Texas Rangers told with humor in post Civil War Texas.

By beatlesfavband, Jun 16, 2005

An excellent western that is at it's best when Reese, Chad and Joe are featured. They had a Gunga Din like friendship. Actors are very good in this. It is a cult western, many fans around the country and several Laredo sites on the web. Give this show a chance, especially when Neville Brand is allowed to shine as Reese you'll enjoy it. Peter Brown and William Smith are also fun as Chad and Joe.