Last Call with Carson Daly

Poor
4.4

He should start CRAPPY BANDS website

By StephenMWyatt, Dec 05, 2013

How does he find the worst bands on the planet?

The bands on his show are so bad it is indescribable.

I gave him a 1.1 for having the nerve to show up every night.

By smallplant, Jan 10, 2007

Last Call with Carson Daly is the worst late night show in the history of late night shows. It's not even a good show to sleep through because, for some reason if you're up that late, you almost want to watch to see what kind of crap he does to embarrass himself with, and then you wonder what kind of people are in his audience... laughing... with him or perhaps at him. And for me, even if one of my favorite people decides to join him for the painful experience (which rarely happens), I would only watch to see the fake chuckles and the regrettable expressions on their faces.moreless

This is the worst show ever in television history.

By stealth0286, Nov 13, 2006

In Jimmy Fallon's Word "Hi. I am Carson Daly. and I am a Giant Tool"

Carson Daly is in no way funny. If you watch this show you can see that the audience doesn't even get his jokes because they don't make sense most of the time...

When Conan says...I don't know why I said that... There is good reason...because even when he says it, the way he says it is funny too. But, in Carson's case he makes jokes which makes no sense in the first place so to say that doesn't make any sense.

He made some really sick jokes in the last few episodes and I think he has no idea what he is doing on television.

My Advice....switch off the television after Late Night with Conan O'Brien.moreless

MTV drivel appealing to the most retarded people in the country...... teenagers

By Darth-Revan45, Oct 28, 2006

Okay first off, if you get someone from MTV you have a prloblem. Since MTV is known for its retarded shows and having gone from actual music to retarded crap. MTV should be called "Massive Tremendous Verenial-Diesease" for leting their crap spread to NBC. Down with MTV [Does Nixon salute].

Carson's a nice guy, was a good host on MTV TRL, but he's just not interesting enough

By ez1jb, Sep 08, 2006

to carry a whole show. He's so dry and boring it's actually painful. The guests he's has on (including the musical guests) are all cooler and more interesting than he is-and they carry the interview section cuz he doesn't know what to ask them.

What does it take to get a talk show on TV these days-obviously not much.

Painful to watch, if I'm ever up that late.

By nadiay123, Aug 29, 2006

Wow, this really sucks. I rather go watch letterman. If you happen to be an insomniac, your better off watching telemundo for an hour and going back to NBC when they repeat Leno and Conan. Why does he have his own late night talk show?? Carson Daly is NOT funny. Is he too old for MTV now?? Carson Daly is too boring to be hosting a show in the middle of the night, he's better at putting me to sleep. Why exactly do people like his show?? Anyway, he has a crappy slot cus no one wants to watch him. lets hope it stays that way.moreless

waste of time

By CAPNDEL, Jul 05, 2006

now i realize that this show plays at an hour where its only competition is infomercials, but that does not mean it has to suck as bad as it does. why does anyone think carson daily deserve this show? he is a washed up mtv v-jay. come to think of it he's not even a v-jay considering they quit playing videos long before he got his job.

He is in prison for breaking the AVO and that just by trying to call her.

By leepaovang, Jun 09, 2006

He is in prison for breaking the AVO and that just by trying to call her. She is upset about it and want to help him. It is just so unfair on him all this and he asks her if they can use her money shes going to spend on buying Alexes part of the gym to buy him out. He tells her that she will get her money back because he knows Kane is going to win the court case and it is important to him that his friends have trust in him. She is not sure if getting him out of prison is the right thing, but she agree with him and gives him the money to get him home.moreless

Carson is a hit with me.

By , Nov 17, 2005

I had the privilege of attending the taping of The Tonight Show and then walking over to the Carson Daly set to participate as an audience member. Carson is funny, humble and his guests are a blast.

This is a show I would gladly pay to download to my video iPod everyday--so it doesn't matter that it airs so late at night. There's a new recording schedule on my DVR today.

Load More Reviews