Episode Reviews (15)

I was upset about 2 thing in this episode.

By PerfectDark0Fan, Feb 25, 2011

This episode for me felt to much information was left out a big part. (Why did the 8 year old girl get away with stabbing a boy?) The second half is about Zoe the so called addopted mother battles with the grandparents of the 8 year old. The show had the worst ending with Zoe leaving with the 8 year old girl; that shold be in Jail for attempted murder. This show should have been on for two hours to give more information.

Definitely not my favorite storyline

By angelspinknose, Feb 25, 2011

I had a hard time watching the episode because no adult at the little girl's school helped her. The priest tried but almost lost his job because of it. Every adult in the little girl's family came under suspect for some reason or another. It was sad watching this little girl cry scene after scene.

Definately not one of the better episodes, but ok.

By csi782, Feb 25, 2011

I do feel sorry for the boy because he will never walk again, but he brought that on himself. Bullying gets people nowhere and someone always gets hurt. This little girl fought back the only way she could, with the scissors the boy used to cut her ponytail. The grandparents lawyer was only trying to make himself look better.

By zvyozdnayapyl, Feb 25, 2011

This episode was a huge waste of time. Too many plot holes, very bad story line, very back acting, the title was a big joke. I mean, please, why would you name this crap Alien.

This episode of SVU really sucked big time.

It is very predictable and sutpid,

And an episode to be avoided.

A girl stabs a boy in the back after she\\\'s had it with his incessant teasing about her having two mothers. Her grandparents accuse her mother\\\'s lesbian life partner of molestation, and have evidence to prove it.

By rachbabii, Feb 25, 2011

I really liked this episode, although maybe that\\\'s because Raquel Castro, (the talented sweetheart that played Emma) is one of my favorite actresses. Anyway, it was a little strange and a smidge predictable, but I must say, it was worth watching. I did not expect to see Zoe accused for what she was, or Emma\\\'s grandparents and their lawyer to be behind it. But that did add some what of a twist to the plot. I thought the SVU team did a fabulous job of unfolding the case, (as always) and bringing Emma, Zoe, and Sean to somewhat justice.

Definitely an episode worth watching.moreless

A little girl has lesbian parents and gets teased at her private school, stabs a boy and the plot thickens.

By BlueKikd16, Feb 25, 2011

I hate that the little girl didn\\\\\\\'t go to jail! I hated her as an actress and that she knew what she did, she lied about it and then got conuseling, i know she was teased and had her hair cut, but that\\\\\\\'s not waraant for paralyzing a little boy, the fact that she walks free sickens me, if i was the boys parents i would have fought for her to be sent to juvie, i know that it may be harsh, but he\\\\\\\'s not walking, what lesson will she learn, i don\\\\\\\'t see it, therapy is not jail, sorry!!!moreless

What a soap opera. All this episode is missing is for the father of the little girl to come back and want custody and then sexually abuse her!

By anabolina, Feb 25, 2011

I'm not the biggest fan of SVU and after this episode, I won't be stopping for awhile to watch it. This was too much for me and I need to get that sickly sweet taste out of my mouth. Few shows would inspire me to post a review to warn people away from it. This overwrought offering needs to be on daytime television. You have the sweet little girl, accused of a horrific crime which she committed, but it was the boy she paralyzed that was at fault, then the little girl accused 'Mama' Zoe of abuse. Of course this is right after her other Mom dies and of course the woman is innocent. Then the grandparents are put on trial and are partially sympathetic, so this whole rigmarole is blamed on the lawyer. Now that I'm okay with ;) <sigh> and <bleh> It goes from one attack on the family to another and they are shown as 'justified' or 'innocent' in everything. I was hoping the Mom would actually have abused the little girl, now that would be a brave thing for a TV show to do!moreless

What kind of parents takes pictures of massaging their naked kids? Because of that part being in the storyline, it is why the ending doesn't sit well with me.

By lucienbess, Feb 25, 2011

Did anyone think that at the ending when Emma was walking out holding Zoe's hand and then when she turned to look at Olivia sadly and then Olivia with her usual concerned and something-is-not-right look, that it made you think that Zoe did actually molest Emma and will continue to do so? If the naked massage photos weren't in the storyline, I wouldn't be thinking what I do for the ending. It just makes you wonder that if it weren't for the grandparents’ lawyers' coaching the grandparents to accuse Zoe of molestation, which got the trial dismissed, and Casey's coming to Zoe's defense with statistics that in actuality it worked in favor for a very guilty Zoe.moreless

Law and Order Special Victims Unit!

By ourkissgoodbye, Feb 25, 2011

When 5th grader Sean Hamill is thrown from a car at the entrance of Mercy Hospital, the Detectives of the Special Victims Unit are called on the case. They suspect that Sean may have been the target of a bully at school. What they really find is that Sean isn't the victim, but rather he is the bully. He has been harassing a little girl named Emma just because her mother is gay.

This is a good episode. It is sad to know that this is a situation that many people find themselves in today. Emma should be able to get the same Catholic education as everyone else regardless of her mother's sexual preferences. It is also sad that this situation had to end with a child being paralyzed rather than a peaceful end.moreless

Load More Reviews