Pied Piper

Episode Reviews (3)

Great episode! An all tieeme favorites!

By amazing_race, Dec 14, 2010

This was an amazing Lie To Me episode, which was definitely extremely enjoyable and very interesting to watch. The storyline was a fantastic one, an d definitely one that hit Cal close to home.

It was a very spooky episode, with the telephone conversation/calls. They were very freaky and I really liked that aspect of it.

I also enjoyed the suspense that this episode provided. Particularly, when Emily was 'in danger', that was really scary, and they created the suspense very well.

Lastly, I'd highly recommend this episode. It was definitely one of my all-time favorites, and I really enjoyed it. Keep it up, Lie To Me, as there have been some great episodes recently, and I can't wait for some more just like it!moreless

The Shield reunion.Sort of.

By lmeyar, Aug 23, 2010

This was a great episode. Cal shows that his special brand of crazy can been seen differently in different situations. He is nuts, but the kind of nuts that makes the show so much fun to watch.

What was distracting was the "Spot 'The Shield' cast member" game I had going on. I spotted six. For a moment I thought that in an ironic twist the bad guy would turn out to be Michael Chiklis. No dice there, but close enough.

The relationship between Cal and Jillian has changed and evolved. In the first season there was romantic tension between the two. It has abruptly changed to a sort of 'just friends' mode. I wonder why?moreless