There's No Place Like Home (3)

Episode Reviews (54)

Superb

How this episode played out, and the questions that were raised in my head afterwards made this 3 part finale yet again another favorite.

By Picklepiss, Dec 15, 2010

So we got questions roaming around the forums as you may know about what happened to the island and what happened to those that were still on the island. Jack obviously has suffered from exactly what Locke told him would happen. Yet again that damn smoke monster I have yet to figure out what it is, but I do know that Keamy and his men got theirselves handed to when that thing unleashed upon them in that earlier episode. So where is Faraday and those on that small boat at now? Did they get ported with the island too? Also did Ben get ported not only with the island but also back to common land as we saw earlier when he awoke in the middle of the desert with a cut on his arm and in that jacket that he wore while turning the island, although we were not aware of why he was wearing such things out in the desert when that episode was aired. Anyways this episode was a real thrill to watch and how it played out was very well done in my point of view. And the Lost trademark for endings is that it leaves you with more questions than answers that we all debate about but they end up becoming something entirely different when the season starts back up again. So now for speculation, I'd say that the island has been moved ahead of time, some of the people left on it might have seen terrible fates like Locke discussed with Jack, Jack with the help of Ben will get all that left to agree somehow to go back and then all sorts of heck will happen from there. I really cant say what will become of Locke once he is returned there besides either he will come back to life somehow or join the ranks of Christian & Jacob.moreless

I'm sure I'm going to get blasted for this review, but here goes anyway: a lot of unbelievable (even for LOST) things happened here.

By buildam2005, Nov 19, 2010

While I certainly appreciated the writing in this episode where it made sense (Michael Emerson was fantastic as always, and Penny and Desmond's reunion was heartfelt), there were some things that I had inexcusable problems with.

First:

Why didn't Frank check the helicopter before they lifted off? They were in no imminent danger, and after having just been in a gunfight that was in the immediate vicinity of the helicopter, one would think he'd check for problems/holes. I don't buy that they were in a desperate hurry to get off the island--you'd still want to be sure you were good to go. This was simply a sloppily written way to get Sawyer off the helicopter.

Also, when/why did the freighter move, and how did the chopper then find it? Juliet should not have been able to see the ship since they hadn't been able to see it before. Just because there's a fire doesn't mean it's easier to see. It should still have been 80 or so miles away--remember, the guy in part 1 that was manning the vessel wouldn't move it, and it was because the radio frequency of Keamy's explosive device was stopping him from seeing the reef. The human eye can't see a fire's smoke 80 miles away.

Also, that crash into the ocean of the helicopter was very violent. How did everyone survive? The claim that "the island made them survive" seems a bit far for me--why, then, has everyone else who's died in the past seasons also perished? I think if Frank had bit the dust or someone at least been injured, it would have been more believable. And how the heck is Aaron completely okay at that point? It just isn't believable.

Last, I understand why, in the heat of yelling at Jack, Kate would refer to Locke as Jeremy Bentham, and why Sayid would call him that as well, if they were being watched/listened to. But why would Walt when talking to Hurley? It seems the writers simply did that to keep up the guise.

Let me be clear that I have no problem with the direction things have gone--I don't think the "move the island" thing or the mysterious wheel are problematic, so long as they're eventually explained. I do, however, take issue when these unrealistic things happen that are supposed to be "real"--not sci-fi or inexplicable. It's just a tad sloppy, especially for Damon and Carlton.moreless

First, the memorable Hatch shot, followed by 2 people playing chess, then we have to go back. Now, there's no place like home! The season four finale.

3 hours of absolute LOST!

By Aphlix, Jul 08, 2010

Ben, Locke, and Hurley go to The Orchid, but Keamy and his men beat them there. Jack and Kate go after the helicopter, and are later joined by Sawyer. Sayid comes back to the island with a rescue boat, and then goes after them too. Ben tries to escape Keamy's custody so that he and Locke can follow through with Jacob's request to move the island. Michael tries to neutralize the explosives on the boat, while the "Oceanic 6" move closer to rescue.

The above 83 words are the extended, un-effective way of describing 'There's No Place Like Home'.

Tantalizing. In my opinion, that's the best way.moreless

A landmark in television history, and yet another brilliant twist

By DavidB226Morris, Jun 14, 2010

We knew things were going to get bad the minute Keamy died; we just didn't know how soon. The helicopter makes it back to the freighter just as he breathes his last, and that canister of liquid nitrogen is just about to run out. Upon their order Desmond leaves the radio, but for some reason, Jin stays behind, maybe because he doesn't want to leave Michael alone.

They plug the leak, and get Sun and Aaron on, and just as Jin starts running towards the exit, they pull out of the chopper. We then see the most heartbreaking moments on the show as Sun watches as Jin raises to the top of the freighter, and a split second later---- KABOOM!! Yunjin Kim gives the most wrenching performance of her career in this episode, from pure hysteria on the helicopter to a dull shock for much of the present, cold and calculating in the flashforward (I'll get to that in a minute)--- she's always been good, but this was Emmy caliber work.

(A side note, before Michael dies, Christian appears and tells him: "You can go now," leaving us to believe that his work was done. Many couldn't figure out what work he had actually done. Now it seems pretty clear that his job was to stay their long enough to make sure everybody on that helicopter got out alive. All were critical to the island, though we won't see why until the last season. As for him hearing the whispers before died, there was a special irony in that, considering his fate.)

Back on the island, Ben is giving Locke his marching orders, while telling him that it's his job alone to move the island. His job involves destroying part of the Orchid, but as was the case with a lot of the Dharma Initiative work, that was only a shell of what was really there. Ben's last few minutes on the island suddenly make the opening part of Ben's flashforward make more sense. He dons a parka, which rips as he climbs down the ladder into the icy reaches of the island. He falls, injuring his knee. Then he pushes as hard as he can on what seems to be a giant frozen wheel. The energy expended throws him out of a wormhole in Tunisia, where he expels cold air, vomits from the journey, and from then on it's all improvisation.

What does this do? Why, it moves the island. It's still not clear whether he moved in space or just in time, but the overall effect was very close to what we saw when the hatch imploded--- a low buzzing fills the air, and the sky turns purple. And seems to cover a pretty big chunk of real estate--- Daniel and the zodiac raft are somehow pulled in with it, the smaller island goes too and it even seems to reach out to the freighter. The big question is, why didn't it touch people in the helicopter, especially if they were so important to the island? I don't think were ever going to get an answer, even now, and maybe it's far less important to the bigger questions. The consequences are immediate--- the helicopter crashes into the ocean, and somehow they manage to survive a water landing--- Frank is a great pilot, after all. Then, in the darkness, another ship, much smaller comes out to find the life raft floating in the ocean., leading to one of the most powerful moments in television history. For it is Penelope Widmore's boat, and as soon as Desmond hears her voice, he leaps out of the raft to get on board. Charles Widmore said that he was beneath Penny, so it makes sense that she runs down a level, and he climbs one in order for them to meet on level ground. This may have been as close to a happy ending as we may get for this epic love story, and even though I love Henry Ian Cusick, there was a big part of me who hoped and prayed that this was the end of his story. I knew it couldn't be--- Ben has, after all, sworn that he would kill her, and you know this is not a promise he would let go, but I wanted, right up to the end that we get one happy ending on a show that has taken so much from everybody.

After this bit, Jack manages to convince everybody that they need to lie in order to protect their friends. It's still not clear why Jack thought this was necessary--- no one would ever believe them, and Charles Widmore, the only man who knew they were lying wouldn't act. But he does it, saying goodbye to Frank (not knowing that they have another meeting scheduled in the future, and a farewell to Des (ditto) and sails off the island in play out the story of the Oceanic 6.

The truth comes in the flashforwards: Sayid comes to rescue Hurley out of Santa Rosa, where he kills a man watching the asylum, and liberates him, telling him "Bentham is dead. This scares the bejesus out of Hurley, and makes him leave his chess game with Eko (not seen, unfortunately). This would seem to indicated that only Hurley could see them, but he still isn't crazy.

Kate has a dream in which she thinks that Aaron is in danger, only to see Claire standing over his bed, saying: "Don't you dare let him have him." We're still not sure who 'him' is but since Aaron was not brought back to the island, it does seem like it's going to be left mute. Still it's hard to believe Kate would willingly go anywhere

The most compelling flashforward involves Sun. She is in London where she has a meeting with Charles Widmore. She tells him flat out that she's been lying to the rest of the world, that they have mutual interests, and most mysteriously--- "we're not the only ones who left the island." That would seem to imply that she knew that Ben was off the island, but why would she want to make a deal with Widmore anyway. Either she considers him the other man responsible for the death of her husband, or Ben is, but neither approach would seem to facilitate making a deal with the devil. Then again, Sun has the least reason to lie.

And then poor Jack returns to the funeral home to see Bentham, and there he encounters the devil himself--- Ben. He tells Ben that things have been going wrong on the island, and that he had to come back. Ben then tell him that the island won't let him come alone --- they all have to go. What is important to understand is that's probably true, but Ben doesn't care about that. What he cares about is him coming back to the island, and if he has to maneuver everyone of the Oceanic 6 to get there--- he'll do it. And considering what he has already done to the man in the coffin--- John Locke, we know how ruthless he is willing to be. But even he doesn't understand the repercussions of what he's going to do.

As Season 4 ended, it seemed clear that the surviving passengers of Oceanic 815--- those still on the island and those back home--- are all part of a much larger game. At the time we thought that the players in this game were Ben and Charles Widmore --- the last scene of 'The Shape of Things to Come' certainly seemed to imply that, and later episodes in the series would follow that idea. What we didn't realize is that Ben and Widmore would appear to be pieces as well--- bishops and castles instead of pawns, perhaps The island has plans for all of them, and it seems that not even death can stand between them and what the island wants. At this time, it was hard to imagine what the series could do next, considering the flashbacks and flashforwards had been exhausted. As usual, I had been underestimating Cuse and Lindelof.

This episode puts the end on what has been one of the most explosive seasons of the show so far, but as we can tell, the island itself hadn't even begun to reveal all of it's secrets. We've gone pretty far from home, but next season the island itself will put itself front and center. As we close in on the end, it's getting close to being epic.

My score:10moreless

OMG! this episode was... the fourth lost seasonfinal, amazing.

By FNLlove89, May 07, 2010

I saw this episode and just holding my breath, I love lost and even do, this season had have its ups and downs it was a very good episode. And I have to say Sawyer, shoud get more creatit, jumping out of the hellicopter to svave his friends and everbody sees Jack as there hero anyway. I am a little disapointed that he and Kate are`t together they are so perfect.

And whats up with this charlotte girl and her history... hum can`t wait... and my lovely Desmond finally got his Penny, hoping that they dont get find by her dad or ben. But this Ben story, he gave up his beloved island, and then I was suprised cause he allways got a plan. I wonder if he had some kind of plan when he left, he will get back I can feel it. The man in the coffin Jeremy benton was locke that was a suprise...I had hoped it was Ben and I had thaut that it was maybe Sawyer but luckely it wasint, but that Locke died on a island that saved him it strange. Locke has never been my favorite because he done so many bad and wrong things but, I hate when they killing of characters but next season, will see what happen on the island after oceanic six left.

I can understand Sun for helping widmore but are she going to give up des and penny does she know were they are?

She´s really changed to a hard person but that did´t shock me. And who is richard? I mean the island is strange but he is freaky, and never gets old. The more I see lost, The more questions I get. Even do this season a lot of them got answerd. Lost never gets boring and you you allways gets so confused. Season five ...o my ##### godmoreless

Some long awaited answers as the story moves forward.

By ticktock24, May 07, 2010

This second hour came out of last minute negotiation between the producers and ABC to get one of the three episodes "in the bank" from the writers' strike to tell the story properly, as well as giving viewers the two hour finale that is expected. It was obviously the right call. With all the stuff that happens in these two hours, it would've been impossible to cram all that stuff into one. It's pretty amazing that the fast production didn't hurt the episode much outside of some of the special effects (the freighter explosion).

Keamy succumbs to the fatal wounds Ben gave him, setting up the explosion. It's unfortunate that Keamy is gone from the present narrative since he helped make that threat Ben and Locke were warning Jack about very real, but he served his purpose. It might've been cool to have his arm cut off, activating the trigger, but that'd be hard to pull off on a regular basis if he survived. The dead man's trigger, along with the correct assumption that the freighter was going to explode, marked his curtain call. One question brought up by his death was why didn't Locke attempt to put on the dead man's trigger? It's possible that once it went off, it was off and even a second away from a pulse would trigger it.

As it turns out, Sun's fault of deceiving others didn't result in her being separated from Jin, but the overall panic on the freighter as people tried to get off before the bomb went off did. It's obviously a better choice, as my theorized method would be hard to pull off without making Sun really unsympathetic, plus the chaos works better dramatically (the direction in this scene was reminiscent of "24", which I miss so much).

Despite being on the freighter when the bomb went off, I am 100% convinced Jin is still alive. It would be hard for them to pull off such a twist without it cheating the life or death stakes they want to portray on the island, but as mentioned in previous reviews, Sun believing Jin's dead is probably the only way it could work, and Yunjin Kim really sells the devastation of losing Jin. Her screams are chilling.

As for where he is, a good theory would be Faraday's boat picks up Jin among the wreckage. However, upon further thought, he may be on the island. Remember back in season two when he somehow wound up back on the island several hours ahead of Michael and Sawyer? Well he may have done so the same way the doctor's body washed up a day and a half before he died. He could have easily returned to the island a day before the move in an uninhabited area.

For all the promotion surrounding Michael's return, it didn't yield much this season. They emphasized he would be a lead character, but was only featured in a few episodes. Many prominent characters didn't even know he was back. He ultimately failed in his redemptive mission: Keamy's men got to the island and killed half a dozen people, not to mention the bomb that killed everyone on the freighter (except Jin. I'm not giving up.) It lacks the heroism Charlie's actions turning off the Looking Glass' signal had. Perhaps Christian's "You can go now", a rather dismissive phrase, was meant to be taken as the island punishing Michael for his failure. That may be why it wasn't Walt who showed up to let his dad off the hook.

The biggest problem is that there was no closure regarding his relationship with Walt, which is ironic considering how father-child relationships are major pieces for most of the characters. There is always the chance he may appear to Walt and that story may be resolved that way, but Walt's story is more connected to his ambiguous ability.

Ben's fork in the microwave blows apart the chamber, revealing something far older, similar to the special room in his secret closet in the Barracks, particularly with the hieroglyphics with a huge wheel covered in ice. However, the wheel itself, as well as the unusual cold, reminds me more of something Northern European. Dharma may have been aware of this wheel and had the polar bear Charlotte found be the test subject, and they sealed it up to keep the room from being easily accessed.

Some things on the island I'm willing to accept as they are without some explanation. Why is the Frozen Donkey Wheel room unusually colder than everywhere else on the island? How does turning a wheel cause the island to move or send its turner to Northern Africa? I'm not going to try to figure out, although it adds credence to the theory that the island is manufactured.

Ben's moving of the island precedes his flash forward. From his clothes, the sudden temperature change and the cut on his arm (why include it otherwise). So technically, Ben's flash forward would be first since only a few days passed for him. It is interesting to note how quickly Ben's resignation changes once he finds himself in Tunisia.

Ben believes he's being punished for failing the island last season. It's apparent during his emotionally charged push of the wheel. Before, he mentions that whoever moves the island can't return, the ultimate punishment for him. This is another ambiguous quote. Is it an agreed rule among island faithful? If not, one theory suggests Ben was charged by whatever was mentioned in The Orchid video and that will keep him from reentering that barrier. Whatever it is, there has to be a loophole since I can't see the island saga ending without Ben on it.

Considering what little we know, Locke's tenure as The Others' new leader is likely going to be disaster, but it will be interesting to see what he does. Will he be inclined to "merge the tribes" to borrow a phrase from "Survivor"? That would certainly be uneasy with turncoat Juliet. It'd serve as a fitting contrast to see Locke attempting Jack's "live together, die alone" philosophy.

For The Others, will some of them step in the spot light? It seems like it'd be better to invest more time with Alpert and developing his character, although a few Others will likely rise in prominence since otherwise it's a red shirt brigade. Alternatively, maybe Alpert and Locke will be the last Others standing following the bad things that'll happen on the island.

With the cast going in several directions, there are few key members left on the beach camp. Sawyer and Juliet are the only major leaders left, which should be an interesting power vacuum (and possible romance) to see develop, assuming we'll still see the on island events as we have. With the beach slimmed down, this would've been a better time to introduce a Nikki and/or Paolo into the mix, not that they'll likely try that again.

What happened to Faraday and the raft of red shirts left on the water? Every other person or group is accounted for (with the exception of Jin, who I refuse to believe died). They have set up Faraday's character too much to have him die ingloriously in the middle of nowhere. Because of his status, he may be the only person to inform Widmore of what happened on the island if Frank stays low profile.

Despite moving the island moving, Jack refuses to give Locke any credit (OK, he literally didn't move the island, but he wouldn't know that). This is where Jack's behavior waves a little too far in mid-X-Files Scully territory, but Jack's skepticism has given way to cynicism, which may be the beginnings of his stupor.

It's also worth noting that the moment the island disappears, the people on the island think the Oceanic Six and the others on the freighter are dead and the Oceanic Six have no idea what happened to those left behind. So their reaction to the Six's return will likely be a lot different than we might've expected if we assumed the Six left the rest in a more selfish way. Then of course, Locke finds out they survived as he visits them, but when does that happen?

Desmond's reunion with Penny is as heartfelt and satisfying as anyone could've wished for. As mentioned before, their love story resonates more than all the Jater/Skater/Jurley stuff put together. Despite knowing she would be in the episode, the moment one of the Portuguese men (who apparently was in the artic station when Desmond turned the key) called for Ms. Widmore, many fans and I started freaking out. I haven't gotten this way since Jim & Pam on "The Office" (or their British counterparts).

The only concern with this is that many were expecting to wait another two years for this scene. Now that they are reunited, is this forecasting doom, especially with Penny in Ben's cross hairs? Desmond's promise that he'll never leave her may be tested if he needs to return to the island. Or maybe Widmore stuck her on the island since Ben supposedly can't return there.

As for the two other people with the Six when Penny rescued them, Desmond will obviously stick with Penny, who has the money to keep them under the radar for the rest of their lives, but will they extend that courtesy to Frank? He's the only surviving freight crew not on the island or unaccounted for, and Widmore would likely want to see him to know what happened to his men.

The flash forwards didn't take as much screen time as expected, but the short and sweet segments set up their stories for next season well. Sayid extracting Hurley from Santa Rosa for "somewhere safe" is a big loose end from the episode, setting up their story for the presumed pick up point for the Six, after the death of "Jeremy Bentham". Apparently, that is enough to indicate that things have gone bad that drastic measures are now necessary. Why does Sayid need to take Hurley immediately though? It's likely because of his ability to talk to Jacob. Since Locke is the man in the coffin, Ben would want to get the only other person who can do that on his side to figure out the next phase of their plan.

Hurley is deep in his mental illness, playing chess with Mr. Eko, as that may be the only way he can handle the guilt. His remark about speaking to dead people could've easily set up a "Sixth Sense" twist, revealing one of the people we saw him talking to in the hospital was the man in the coffin, but that wouldn't have had much weight since all four major characters he's talked to in the institution (not including Charlie) interacted with someone else. It could also be the island sending the dead like Charlie.

Kate's dream sequence puzzled some people as they believed what she saw were mixed visions brought by the island. The phone call she gets, when reversed, warns her to return to the island "before it's too late", but then Claire appears telling her not to bring "him" back. However, it seems more like Kate's desires are subconsciously manifested in the island visions. Kate has the least interest in returning to the island because of Aaron and the terms of her probation (for a capital crime she clearly did). For the former, having Claire appear and reinforce her opinion justifies her feelings about the island, but now that resolve is cracking.

Sun's flash forward has a lot of promise. She obviously took reigns at her father's company to get close to Widmore, but is she aligning with him? She mentions they have "common interests", which is likely the island and getting to it. He is the best connection to the island she has, since there's no indication Locke or Ben visited her. The answers to why she reached out to him may be some of the strongest evidence supporting Jin being alive. Why else would she want to get to the island?

Then we have Jack, going through more grunge-era music in his stupor, presumably right after his "we have to go back" moment with Kate. Ben now may have him under his thumb as well, another ironic twist of fate. Although how will Ben clean Jack up so he can get everyone back?

Ben emphasizes that everyone must return with Jack to the island, but does everyone mean only the Oceanic Six? What about Walt, who has been off for more than a month when the Six leave; Ji Yeon, conceived on island, but not born there; Desmond, who wasn't on the plane, but spent three years there; and Frank, who was only on the island in passing, but was there nonetheless. If it includes Desmond, it may be a ruse to get Penny out of hiding so he can exact revenge on Widmore. Considering how scattered they are, getting them together again will likely be a big part of next season.

Ben's ideas for getting those who left to return will likely involve his classic tactic of finding what a person values, then exploiting it. Jack and Hurley will likely be game. Sayid may be as well, assuming he is still working for Ben. The way through Kate has to be through Aaron. Assuming he's still alive, Jin may be motivating Sun's "common interests" with Widmore and Ben can likely exploit that too.

The biggest reveal of the episode was the season ending cliffhanger of Locke being the man in the coffin. Many have suspected it to be him all along. It makes sense considering their contentious relationship regarding the island being special that Jack would regret doubting him since it had tragic consequences. That said, I don't think Locke is necessarily dead the way other people except Christian are. Locke is such a central character to the show's story to now. It'd be a hard sell to have Ben and Jack playing Weekend at Bernie's with him.

There are a lot of questions surrounding Locke's journey back to the main land as Jeremy Bentham. There is no known practical method of getting off the island besides turning the frozen donkey wheel. So some have theorized that Locke will move the island again, expelling himself. Not being able to return, some have theorized, spurred his suicide. However, there is more than enough doubt as to if he really did kill himself.

As for his secret identity, the survivors insisting on calling him Bentham continues their objective to lie about their stay to protect those left behind. Sayid suspected that Locke was murdered and made to look like a suicide, so maybe his paranoia stems from him believing the secret is out and those out to get the left behind are at risk. Locke knows of Widmore, but obviously doesn't have the history Widmore had with Ben.

The narrative structure for next season should be as interesting, if not more, than this one. There are three years to mine for the Oceanic Six as well as the people left behind. Will island action pick up where we left off with jumps in the time line, or will they do a "Three Years Later" jump and have those left behind do flashbacks to explain what bad things happened on the island? It seems likelier that the subplots involving the Six, Ben and maybe Walt will pick up around the time this episode ends. The gap wasn't really supposed to be answered this season, rather it was the set up for next season's story. Three major questions will likely be key story points next season: how do the people who left the island reunite and return, what happened to those who stayed behind and what were the circumstances that lead to Locke's "death".

While this finale didn't have the mind bending twist that changed the trajectory of the series like last season, there was enough emotional satisfaction with how events happened to make up for it. Not to mention they couldn't keep topping themselves with crazy twists or next season they'd reveal Christian fathered everyone on the island, including himself. The writing overall was very strong, setting up some interesting paths they can go down next season, but it was the performances in this episode that really resonate. There are so many moving, exciting and intriguing moments in this closing chapter of the best season yet that easily makes up for there not being a major game changer like last year. Some criticized this episode for lacking in major surprises, but it was clear this season, as well as the series itself, is all about the journey.moreless

Yeah it was amazing.

By efc91, May 07, 2010

Part 1 was very good and it setup the last couple of hours perfectly.

Part 2 and 3 was absolutly amzing everything you could ever want in a episode of Lost. All the flashfowards were great, I enjoying seeing Walt again, hopefully we will see him more in the next couple of seasons. Hurley seeimg Mr Eko was pretty stupid but I liked it "Check mate, Mr Eko". Final scene was very good, I kind of expected it to be Locke but still good. Scary scene with Claire wonder who was on the phone? Michaels's death was pretty cool, wel the whole episode was amazing Sayid Vs Keamey was great and Ben as usual was great, I would give him the best supporting actor Emmy award this year. everything about this episode was great, best episode of Lost.

I hope season five is as good as foour but its going to be pretty tough to beat it.moreless

Who is Jacob? - major speculative spoiler

By TVHopper, May 07, 2010

In the episode where John Locke gets shot by Ben, and where earlier he hears Jacob asking him for help, if you freeze the picture where the face of Jacob is partially and furtively shown, I was very surprised with the resemblance.

At the end of this finale I now think it is true.

So who is Jacob?

I wonder if the makers of Lost have an alternative script, but the treatment of the John Locke character reminded me of Gilbert Gosseyn in The world of Null-A by AE Van Vogt, where in his books, he explores general semantics and its possible applications in organizing human life. The hero Gosseyn, like John Locke is looking for answers about his world, finds out also like John Locke that in fact he is the architect of his world.

In other words:

John Locke = Jeremy Bantham = Jacob, and yes the flashing face in the shadows of the person sitting on the chair inside the haunted house is none but that of John Locke / Jeremy Bantham...moreless

GROUND BREAKING!

By UncleMatt, May 07, 2010

CRAZY AWESOME is just an understatement to this episode. The episodes of this season has posed as mini movies; that is how good the episodes are! This season has been nothing BUT pure non-stop excitement, and these previous episodes have proved to be the most powerful, emotional, and AMAZING yet. And because of them, Lost is now my second favorite Television series. Just when you think you know what is going to happen, you have no idea! Ben Linus must have a million tricks up his sleeve on the island, and his decision to leave the island doesn't have to be his last trick on the island! Can't wait for the next season!moreless

Load More Reviews