Three Minutes

Episode Reviews (101)

Superb

Awesome.

By Sarah_LOST, Oct 12, 2010

Michael convinces Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley to help him rescue Walt. At the double funeral for Ana Lucia and Libby, Sayid tells Jack his worry that Michael has been compromised by the Others. Flashbacks reveal Michael's time being held captive by the Others, during which he made a deal to release Henry and trade Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley for Walt. Sun spots a sailboat floating towards the beach. Wow - amazing episode. I love Michael, I loved watching what happened to himwhile he was gone amazing storyline, I loved every minute of it - one of my favourite scenes was when The Others had Micahel and Kate but we seen it in the Others eyes. I also love the scene with Walt and Michael - I love them both.I love the scene with Claire and Charlie. I love the scene with SAwyer and Jack and Sawyer thinks Jack and Kate had sex - so funny. I love the funeral scene too. Amazing ending by the way.moreless

Can Someone Shoot Micheal in the Heart?

>=((

By AnilThornberry, Oct 03, 2010

We have in this episodes, answers to anticipated questions such as the death of Ana Lucia and Libby -- Now we know that Libby's death was a mistake but Ana's death was so totally unfair -- Michael had to kill her to let Henry Gale go so that they can give back to him, his son, and make a trade. Ommmmgggggggg this just made me so mad and made me hate Michael even more... it shouldnt had to cost Ana Lucia's life to save his stupid little brat son. >=((

Will miss AnaLibby and haateeee Michael forever!!! Anyways besides annoying Michael, it was awesomee seeing Claire & Charlie back together.

And at the end, there was the boat that Michael wanted from the others....leading up to an umbelievable Season Finale -- cant wait! :)moreless

Great Setup and Interesting Flashbacks!!!!

By Dante_Edy, Jul 09, 2009

Logic/Details - » This episode should be more slower and dedicated a little to the deaths and Michael, this was the mindset for this episode. Also they made all the setups.

The writers use another perspective to show us what happened in the other side in episode 11. Michael attitude make logical sense, but no one of the Others said to him about killing other people on the island. His flashbacks are simple, but interesting, his best flashbacks to date.

Finally someone notice the strange Michael Behavior, since Jack is so driven by the recent events and the desire to delivery payback., so he´s blinded, make a little sense.

Progress -» There is not any type of that advances a lot, just setups and some explanations. The objective here was deliver Michael Flashbacks, arrange all the trope that will go with Michael, and make Sayid suspicious about Michael.

Emotions/Stimulation/Highlights -» This episode has many highlights scenes. For example: 1 – Michael Flashbacks (curiosity and satisfaction + drama), 2 – The Funeral (Sadness), 3 – interactions: Michael and Eko, Jack and Sawyer, Miss Klugh and Michael, Walt and Michael.

Ending - » good and very mysterious.

Overall - » This setup is very good and created some great emotional moments, curiosity because of Michael flashbacks and a ending that make you want more.moreless

Todo sobre mi hijo

By napen, Oct 01, 2008

Michael nos cuenta qué fué de él al salir a buscar desesperadamente a su hijo Walt. Obviamente los otros lo habían agarrado buscándolos. Lo llevan a su campamento (tan rudimentario...?) y lo interrogan acerca de su hijo. (Paréntesis) Me pregunto: si "The Others" la tienen tan clara respecto a vida y obra de cada uno cómo es que no sabían que Michael apenas conocía a su hijo? (Cierro paréntesis).

Estos lo obligan a volver al campamento y a traer a 4 de los "buenos" vaya a saber uno para qué... Para tener una excusa por la cual liberar a Henry mata a Ana Lucía y todo lo que ya vimos. Merece la horca? No creo.moreless

The reasons for Michael's betrayal are revealed but this episode is not much more than a glorified set-up for the events of the finale.

By martync7, Aug 13, 2008

As a set-up episode "Three Minutes" works very well.It is no Exodus Part 1 but it does manage to set-up the finale in a way that doesn't feel like filler. It answers questions and strongly hints at others. Walt tells Michael that theyare pretending, which is something that we have suspected since watching "Maternity Leave". There are more references to Walt's "special" talents. Ms. Klugh asked Michael if Walt has appeared in a place he shouldn't have been, which references his appearances to Shannon in the first half of the season. This hints that it is NOT the Others that orchestrated his appearances to set-up Shannon's death. They seem as amazed and confused by Walt as Michael and everyone else.

Aside from Michael's island flashbacks not much happens in this episode and is the half of the episode which deems it at least partly filler. There are several nice character moments, including Sawyer admitting to Jack that he is the closest thing he has to a friend.

Because of the lack of events I don't have that much to say. Despite all that happens in Michael's flashback it still leaves things up in the air, some of which should be resolved in the next episode.

I enjoyed this episode but it wasn't the strongest and at times felt a little like one of the episodes from earlier in the season. The momentum has improved since then, and even an episode like this can't stop the increasing momentum. As with Season 1, the events from Season 2 should come to a rousing and explosive head. Here's hoping!moreless

We have a flashback marathon with what was happening to Michael, when and why. We have others that are real pleased to see Michael back, whilst others are worried, Charlie tries to get back into Claires good books.

By captainbritain, Jun 24, 2008

We have flashbacks telling us the story of Michael, from the moment he went and locked Jack and Locke in the armoury, right upto the present day of trying to get a mini posse back to attack the people that took Walt. His rash rush at going after Walt, based on a computer typed message after all. We find out that he was captured prior to Kate on the night that they went tracking Michael. What we also find out is that Alexander, Danielle's daughter, is still alive and is one of the good ones in the group of the others.

We see Michael time in the captives hands, how he had blood taken on his arrival into the camp, how he was treated well, but questioned over and over again until they were through with him and they gave him very little choice regarding his forthcoming actions.

Sayid begins to suspect something when he volunteers his services to Sawyer regarding joining the posse, only to have Michael throw his teddies out of the cot, then later on for Michael to approach Sayid and tell him thank you but your services aren't really needed on this one.

Sayid relays his fears to Jack that he has been turned and that Michael has a hidden agenda, they both watch him real close as the funerals for Ana and Libby take place, which after words are given, is temporarily forgotten about as Sun points out a boat out at sea, adrift and comin their way.

There is still alot of unanswered questions, we think we know some of them, but it is leding up to be a real good double headed finalemoreless

cool

By efc91, May 31, 2008

Michael convinces several castaways to help him rescue Walt. At the double funeral for Ana Lucia and Libby, Sayid tells Jack his worry that Michael has been compromised by the Others, Sun spots a boat on the horizon as the funeral comes to an end. Flashbacks reveal Michael's time being held captive by the Others.

Great episode with many twists and turns like at the end with the boat and Sayid suspecting Michael on betraying them.

This was a very enjoyable episode and it was a good build up for the finale. This episode had one of my favourite lost endings a great episode.moreless

Lol, it was an awesome set up for the final.. outstanding episode

By j19000, May 29, 2008

"My name is Miss Klugh", who cares?

Lol, it was an awesome set up for the final.. outstanding episode.

Definitely better than the previous and in which I enjoyed this very exciting episode. Maybe not so much action but for sure it was interesting, and I mean very...

Michael will do whatever it takes to get Walt back, even if it's Jack, Kate, James and Hugo's life being put at risk. Michael is alright. He is a good actor, but Michael himself has lost a lot of points for me due to his choices. Nice to see Claire and Charlie happy with each other again. The whole flashback sequence was awesome. Miss Klugh is a complete disaster, sounds like we're going back to Junior school here. She sucks, I hate that woman. The worst person on this episode was not Michael, but Kate. She's like a damn bodyguard to her mates. She's got a big mouth. "Michael, come on", or "MICHAEL!". She buts into everything like on Fire + Water with Charlie asking to speak with Claire... Kate, just pushes him away.

The whole flashback completed the missing parts and made it clearer. Answers were given, more mysteries coming and it was the one episode worth the wait. Now, the funeral was very emotional. Sawyer finally announced his car for Ana-Lucia, she will be missed. Lastly, a boat is seen a few metres of shore, what is it?

Stay tuned for the awesome 2-hour season finale next time.

Overall, like I said before, it was a revealing episode. But hell interesting.. I loved it.moreless

Lol, it was an awesome set up for the final.. outstanding episode

By j19000, May 29, 2008

"My name is Miss Klugh", who cares?

Lol, it was an awesome set up for the final.. outstanding episode.

Stay tuned for the awesome 2-hour season finale next time.

Load More Reviews