Major Dad

Show Reviews (1)

Good
7.6

Ok so I only started watching this show because of Gerald McRaney. But I instantly loved it and I don't say that about too many tv shows..trust me.

The cast was great, it was very funny and so very well acted by it's star, Gerald McRaney as the Ma

By mackielover, Jun 17, 2011

After watching SIMON & SIMON for 8 seasons, it was a bit hard to get used to Gerald McRaney in another role other than 'Rick Simon'. I wasn't quite sure if I was going to like this show or not because beforehand I had always preferred Mr. McRaney in dramatic roles.

Well, he sure did surprise the heck out of me. I knew about his comedic timing from SIMON & SIMON, but he just blew me away from the very first episode. He was so funny and never missed a beat. It was very enjoyable to watch him in a different role and I was relieved. Loved Polly (well as much as I can love any female co-star of Mr. McRaney's), and the kids were fantastic.....my favorite being 'Elizabeth'. I wasn't as enamored by the rest of the cast and preferred the scenes with the family. But other than that, it was just perfect.moreless