Malcolm & Eddie

Show Reviews (3)

Good

Why do all black comedies have dancing?

By Kon-Kai, Apr 12, 2008

I watched this show a couple times and I must admit that it was funny but that's due in no small part to Eddie who is carrying around a lot of dead weight. Eddie is probably the only legitimately funny character in the entire show. The one thing that made me stop watching this show is in almost every episode there is some form of dancing. Its ridiculous! Eddie just dances for no apparent reason and it makes him look silly - if I wanted to see people boogie I would watch Dancing with the Stars.

Other than that its ok - Its cool that the kid from the Cosby's actually still has a "career". He hasn't done too shabby.moreless

The episode had some funny moments, the attack of the Hybrid cars was funny.

By 4thhokagesama, Jun 20, 2006

The episode had some funny moments, the attack of the Hybrid cars was funny. The episode started out with his dad driving a hybrid car and being very smug about it to the other residents. His dad moves to San Fransisco because everybody became angry when he started ticketing people for not driving hybrids.