Married... With Children

Superb

Top Shows of the 80s/90s

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Various ep (99-13)

One of the very best sitcoms ever

By Romano338, Nov 29, 2013

This sitcom is definitely one of the bests. 11 seasons, and still the last ones are funny (I know some people think it went down, but watching again the 10th or 11th, it's really funny). Al Bundy might be the best TV character ever. I don't really see anybody to contest that.

If you had to find bad points, I would say the 3 spin-off pilot episodes, bad episodes which ended up on 3 failed spin-offs.

My All-Time Favorite Sitcom

By DisneyVillain, Nov 27, 2013

Years after this show was canceled, this show remains one of the funniest shows on TV. All the characters have made me laugh, and I also feel bad for Al going through all that torture. If someone has a bad day, they should watch this show and after seeing Al's life, they'd feel better in an instant.

one of the best sitcoms ever made.

By chevypillow, Nov 06, 2013

I love this show. I watch it all the time. I love how it pushed the boundaries for what you can show on TV and sitcoms.

Did you know?

By monicaforman3, Oct 23, 2013

Did you know Ed O'Neill("Al" on "married with children") received his black-belt in the martial arts in 2007? Check it out at

Just started watching this great show from the 80's

By DeangeloHill1, Jul 13, 2013

I like the show and it's humor it's funny the dumb blonde sister and the smart short older brother and Al he's the funniest but what I don't understand Peg maybe if she was mean't to ugly like AL says she is all the time maybe they should have cast a Ugly person I just couldn't see why he would have a problem hitting that like he always does but the show is funny straight down hilarious I love it I watch it at 4:00am to 7:00am which is the only time it comes on channel 26 tbsmoreless

As Great As They Come!!!

By BrianBogle, Jun 11, 2013

One of the Best shows ever in Television! I give AL BUNDY and his 4 Touchdowns in one game for POLK HIGH 10++++++!!!! Thank you God for Retro Stations!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha...

By dogfood_uk, Oct 20, 2012

...this program is hilarious. Oh sorry, I was watching something else. Married with children is rubbish.

married

By lizvegaro151, Jan 08, 2012

I would really love it if all the co stars from married with children would just do one more show together. I use to watch this show with my parents when i was a little girl and now i have my own family and we watch it almost everyday on netflex...

Load More Reviews