Which superheroes or supervillains do you think will appear?

By Grumpyclown

Jun 26, 2013

I thinks the Skrull will appear as villains

• Comments (10)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • AllanHarvey1 Sep 27, 2013

Not Gonna Lie I was hoping J. August Richards was going to end up being Luke Cage and was going to be a recurring guest star

• comicart79 Sep 22, 2013

I really would love to see deadpool with the x force or just deadpool normally.

• jaycarterfl Aug 03, 2013

I am hoping to see she hulk and angle or some of the x men ooo or cable

• lifeofpi Jul 08, 2013

Nick Fury, Agent 13, Jack Truman, Norman Osborn, Gerard Simms, John Garret, Elektra and so many others.

• pebermynthe Jul 03, 2013

When it comes to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, I'm guessing that the rights are the limit in addition to what plans they have for Phase Three. Which first of all means that Ant Man and Wasp probably won't show up. Ant Man is scheduled to be in Avengers 2, before getting his very own movie, so he's out. As to Wasp; when the original script of Avengers was written, they weren't sure if Scarlett Johansson would be available. So when writing the female character that became Black Widow in the movie, she was originally written as Wasp. But apparently Joss grew so fond of Wasp while writing, that he wanted her to be in the next one. But, but, but - there's still some grumblings about whether or not she would steal the good Ant Man's spotlight, now that they're setting him up as a spin-off worthy character, so she might not make her appearance till Avengers 3. But she is Wasp, and this is Avengers, so I'm thinking she'll come around sooner or later. My point is this: I seriously doubt we'll be seeing either of those two. For the rest of the speculations, let's just remember the basics:

• Sony owns Spider-Man (and all related villains, characters, etc.)
    …Which means no Venom, Carnage or Green Goblin/Norman Osborn

• Fox owns X-Men and the Fantastic Four (and all related villains, characters, etc.)
    …So they won't be making any appearances either.

• Marvel Studios/Disney owns what's left, basically. As of May they regained Ghost Rider from Sony, Blade from New Line Cinema, Punisher from Lionsgate and Daredevil from Fox. In short: All the Marvel characters that aren't affiliated with Spider-Man, X-Men or Fantastic Four are fair game, plus -confusingly- some select few from those three as well. It's kind of hard to make sense out of. It seems that Marvel can make use of most of the X-Men characters that Sony hasn't used so far (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in da houuuse in Avengers 2. Plus Wasp, Ant-Man, lots of others - plus you know, S.H.I.E.L.D. - It's not technically X-Men, but there is a hell of a crossover factor).

In short: It's basically a mess. But one I am looking forward to with a frightening amount of joy and anticipation.
    (Sorry for the long comment.)

• ReneeQuintero Jun 30, 2013

Ms. Marvel..they lady with the green hair from S.W.O.R.D, ant man, wasp, iron fist PLEASE I love him on the ultimate spidey comics...villains would have to be Hydra and AIM for sure

• DaveWebster1 Jun 29, 2013

We certainly have to remember which company have the rights to what characters but as for villains Hydra will feature quite heavily and with the introduction od A.i.M. in iron man 3 they could be in the mix as well

• sluu3p18 Jun 28, 2013

If the show is to be set in NYC, I hope Spidey, Daredevil and the Fantastic Four make appearances. For villains, definitely HYDRA.

• karamars Jun 27, 2013

I hope Norman Osbourne and lots of Hydra maybe the Thunderbolts

• sleepy-sonic Jun 27, 2013

I know it's a long shot but I really want Venom or Carnage or both to appear.