M*A*S*H

Show Reviews (137)

Great

M*A*S*H

By Loriez2014, Jul 17, 2014

I am new to and I am having trouble navigating the site to watch MASH - Help Please!

Thanks

love the show but...

By kanesinclair, Sep 06, 2013

Love the show entirely except one character. Colonel Flagg can't stand him worst character in any tv show ever. Lucky he is only in 5 episodes or so.

Simply the Best!

By CrocDoc, Aug 23, 2013

M*A*S*H is certainly the greatest TV series of all time. The show's humor, drama, compassion and audacity is unmatched by any other single series in television history. MASH was also very far ahead of its time in dealing with real life issues such as racism, sexual harassment, war crimes and medical ethics.

MASH tackled many of these awkward subjects before it was "cool" to do so.

Undeniably one of the Best!!!

By GregBarkley, Jun 27, 2013

Undeniably, "MASH" is the most GENUINE show ever produced. The script is unimaginable, and therefore the plots are applied relevantly to our culture, this show really represented the every person's different life. With deep drama, and sensible comedy, this show takes the viewers through the struggles and happiness of life. The collaboration between the whole casts is superb. I also love the concept of the fight against war. I bought a nice boxset at DVDBOOTH .COM which really provided me good quality DVDs. Among all the TV series created, MASH is definitely ranked as one of the highest rated TV show in the history.moreless

M*A*S*H is definetly my favorite.

By elvisman74, Feb 24, 2013

I've been watching mash on a local TV station called MeTv, on channel 4.2. Anyways love the show always have time for mash (sometimes). Even though it is out of my generation I still watch it. Oh and by the way it is on local tv at 6:00-7:00

When the new generation says "MASH what is that ?! " it will be a sad time for me .

By AyuuHikikomor, Jan 19, 2013

This show made my childhood , Its a glorious show with awesome acting , A truly marvelous classic that i would force my kids to watch when they come to me about "plastic girl tv shows"

One of My All Time Favorite Shows

By petenv, Sep 06, 2012

MASH was always fun to watch. My favorite actors in this show was Alan Alda and Harry Morgan.

pete

amazing

By jdog2309, Aug 19, 2012

i wont say this show changed my life but it has given me a whole new persective on life " tell me does God answer all prayers?" "yes but some times the answer is no." who came up with that line it was great but it made you cry sometimes to like in aybsinnia henry

The Korean Conflict, Police Action, or just plain old War was a glorified war with motion pictures like ToraTora and Patton but what happened with the humanity of the war. M*A*S*H, Mobile Army Surgical Hospital, tells the exploits of a surgical team as t

By AJBMatrix, Oct 14, 2011

Amazing, special, hilarious, timeless, and innovative all describe the hilarious outtakes of the M*A*S*H 4077th team explores the sexual, social, professional, and personal antics of a mismatched crew of surgeons, nurses, and general army personnel. The Korean War lasted 3 years but the series M*A*S*H lasted much longer. This critically acclaimed series is far under appreciated at its current time for its comic genius.

Alan Alda is the key character known as Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce. His exploits are humorous and his antidotes are thought provoking. Many people enjoyed the series for its innovative humor but the moral lessons learned through the series are timeless as well. M*A*S*H earned the credit that the series deserved in its fourth season with the astonishing death of the dear leader Henry Blake. M*A*S*H skyrocketed up to the number one spot.

The series ended several years later with a final episode that obtained the record of most watched episode of a television series ever. The fame of M*A*S*H had reached a peak right as it ended.

Currently the DVD version of the show is being released as Seasons 1 through 8 are now available for purchase. These sets give a timeless show a new birth as its daytime rerun spot was removed from the FX lineup. M*A*S*H has a loyal following such as I but not many people realize that the humor, wit, morals, and drama leave something for each person to enjoy. M*A*S*H is a timeless masterpiece that inspired a generation of television.moreless

Load More Reviews