M*A*S*H

Show Reviews (138)

Great

Classic-helped shape my sense of humor!

By Canuck_33, Jul 25, 2014

I watched this show growing up and it quite literally contributed to the sense of humor I developed. It's a classic show which I don't have to give a second thought to having on when the kids are in the room, which is not something that can be taken for granted these days. I feel that the first 8 to ten seasons are better than the later seasons but that's only because it was lighter and more humorous in nature and became slightly darker and more serious in the later seasons. Definitely worth watching as it reruns just about anywhere there is tv!moreless

M*A*S*H

By Loriez2014, Jul 17, 2014

I am new to and I am having trouble navigating the site to watch MASH - Help Please!

Thanks

love the show but...

By kanesinclair, Sep 06, 2013

Love the show entirely except one character. Colonel Flagg can't stand him worst character in any tv show ever. Lucky he is only in 5 episodes or so.

Simply the Best!

By CrocDoc, Aug 23, 2013

M*A*S*H is certainly the greatest TV series of all time. The show's humor, drama, compassion and audacity is unmatched by any other single series in television history. MASH was also very far ahead of its time in dealing with real life issues such as racism, sexual harassment, war crimes and medical ethics.

MASH tackled many of these awkward subjects before it was "cool" to do so.

M*A*S*H is definetly my favorite.

By elvisman74, Feb 24, 2013

I've been watching mash on a local TV station called MeTv, on channel 4.2. Anyways love the show always have time for mash (sometimes). Even though it is out of my generation I still watch it. Oh and by the way it is on local tv at 6:00-7:00

When the new generation says "MASH what is that ?! " it will be a sad time for me .

By AyuuHikikomor, Jan 19, 2013

This show made my childhood , Its a glorious show with awesome acting , A truly marvelous classic that i would force my kids to watch when they come to me about "plastic girl tv shows"

One of My All Time Favorite Shows

By petenv, Sep 06, 2012

MASH was always fun to watch. My favorite actors in this show was Alan Alda and Harry Morgan.

pete

amazing

By jdog2309, Aug 19, 2012

i wont say this show changed my life but it has given me a whole new persective on life " tell me does God answer all prayers?" "yes but some times the answer is no." who came up with that line it was great but it made you cry sometimes to like in aybsinnia henry

Absolutely hilarious! Witty! Just Good!

By msn26586, Oct 14, 2011

Absolutely hilarious! Witty! Just Good! Those are just some words that could be used to describe M*A*S*H. What makes M*A*S*H a truly good is the chemistry between the actors. Henry Blake's goof-off command style is diametrically opposed to Frank Burns' and Margaret "Hotlips" Houlihan's strict military personalities that they thy to enforce on everyone else. When I need some comic relief, I turn on a classic episode of M*A*S*H.

Load More Reviews