Matlock

Show Reviews (28)

Great

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER

By franciscarivera73, Apr 24, 2014

I was so happy watching it every morning for years. Now our local channel only shows it on Saturday mornings. What can be done to get it back on daily tv programming?

SERIOUSLY WHAT CAN BE DONE??????????????????????

Please don't EVEEEER take this show off the air!

By AnitraBurrows, Jan 18, 2014

looove this show!!! more air time pls!! u can take that dr quinn medicine off the air and replace with more matlock lol

matlock

By NickiVanmeter, Dec 27, 2013

PLEASE DON'T TAKE MATLOCK OFF THE AIR AT 9:00 AM & 10:00 AM DAILY. WE THE PEOPLE LIKE MATLOCK AT 9:00 AM AND 10:00 AM, AND WALKER TEXAS RANGER AT 2:00 & 300: PM. PLEASE, AND THANK YOU. FROM MICHIGAN FANS.

A True Classic

By adamdecker399, Dec 06, 2013

I enjoy the TV show Matlock. I'll admit, I only watched it because the Simpsons made fun of it a lot. But this show is a very good drama, the type of which you can't find on TV nowadays. I don't like how they would regularly go without the main characters in a lot of the episodes, but it's simplicity is something missed today. If you are a fan of good mystery dramas, you'll probably like Matlock. There is almost never recurring storylines to keep track of (except for the great two part episodes), but if you have free time to watch it and it is on a channel you can get, I suggest watching it for a good time.moreless

Love Andy Griffith as an attorney Matlock.

By Simone22222, Nov 29, 2013

One of my favorite shows to watch on channel 16 at 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM

but someone took the show off my cable Comcast Channel 16???? How dare you... replace it with some stupid Cat and Dog Cartoon..... Comcast doesn't know what happened.

love "Matlock"

By grzymskim, Mar 29, 2013

I watch this old show every day, even tho they are all reruns,,, but I have a question I hope someone can answer for me, I know he has two daughters, (found out this by accident) one named Charlene, and one named LeeAnn, one of the other episodes he had a son, I could never catch his name, but he kept calling " Ben " dad, can anyone answer this for me?//

Sad Goodbye

By DiscordQ, Jul 17, 2012

R.I.P. Mr. Griffith.You Will Be Missed!

Never gets OLD

By phylira, May 11, 2012

I just love this show. I watch it daily. I just canceled my Direct TV due to a recent upcoming deployment, but as long as I can get it on my laptop, I will not have any Matlock withdrawals. Thank you TV.com.

Matlock - is my hero. I currently still watch and record Matlock daily on my TiVo at 9 & 10 EST on Channel 307. I would love to meet him in person. I have been a faithful watcher since I was a little girl. I have imagined him to be my husband.

By ColquittGrand, Jul 18, 2011

The thing I like most about Matlock is the fact that he is Matlock. I love the fits he throws. I love how he pouts when he can't have his way with his daughter or a case. I love his stubborn and determined attitude to win. I like how much he charged for his time because yes he was worth it. Yet he was humble enough to take case pro bono. I wish the show never goes off. This show has gone down in history with in my house.moreless

Um...

By cactusjack39, Feb 06, 2009

This show was very confusing and also very boring. I just never understood it. I mean in the sense of what's the point? I couldn't ever let myself watch an entire episode because it was so boring and uneventful. The acting was good, but it was just the storylines, plots, and action that was lacking. If there was positives, it was the acting. That basically saved the show from being rated any lower by me. I felt that it was decent stuff and they had some decent actors and actresses. But it was the rest that made this show a snooze. Thank you.moreless

Load More Reviews