Maury

Show Reviews (62)

Good
7.6

When it doesn't show baby, cheating cases, it interests me

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Various ep (02-14)

The King of Chaos

By kawaiimilksha, Jan 28, 2014

Given the illusion of re-upholstered chairs that'd been constantly thrashed about from men breakdancing like ignorant jackasses while the women run and begin to convulse like a damn seizure patient after hearing the 5 dreadful words: "You are NOT the father" That is a typical day at the Maury Show.

Maury portrays himself as a kind, caring man who wants to help out people in need, but in reality, he's a heartless, disgusting piece of shit, to say the least. The only kind of help he gives out is perpetuating stereotypes of blacks, whites, and Hispanics.

Watching the show on a day to day basis, you're most likely going to hear about an illiterate, ghetto trash named "insert ridiculous name here" who claims that "insert ridiculous male name here" is the father of "insert ridiculous name for innocent child here". The feisty ghetto trash tells the unintelligent imbeciles (AKA the audience) of how he's a deadbeat daddy and she's a 1000% percent sure that he's the father. The man tells his side of the story, but automatically as he steps on stage he's booed relentlessly while occasionally some men retaliate by sticking up his middle finger or cursing back; both tactics firing up the audiences. Maury welcomes the male shaking his hand like a weak old lady and he and his so-called girlfriend argue for about 5 mins before Maury "calms things down". Plot twist: he then makes a remark that starts the fire again, while sitting back with a huge grin drawn on his face. He finally shouts "THE RESULTS ARE IN" riling up the hungry crowd and one of two things happen: if the man is NOT the father, the women will either convulse on the floor, or run backstage crying on the "sob couch", while the man jumps around like a damn fool. Maury goes backstage to comfort the lying whore and promises her that they'll find the father of her baby. If he is the father, the woman will berate the man, and he makes a bullshit comment about how he's going to be a good dad.

The reality of it is the fact that the kid is going to end up as a stripper or a criminal; there's honestly no future for that innocent baby.

The second topic usually deals with out-of-control teens who wanna have a baby. Now, maybe I feel for this, because I myself is a teen, but mainly because Maury vilifies the children. Allowing the audience to savagely boo at the kid like an untrained beast. but the little side note most people don't remember is that they're still kids, while the mother is crying like a pathetic bitch. (Side note for the pathetic excuses for parents: " It's called discipline! If you used that, then your teen doesn't have to be hauled off to boot camp!" Watching episodes like this, you will NEVER hear Maury ask them why they act out like the way they do, rather just grin like a smartass and give half-assed remarks about how they're gonna get pregnant or contract an STD. Later in the program, the teens are hauled into a van, and scared back into civility; all in the convenience of an hour.

The third most common topic deals with cheating spouses. Usually it's the man accused of cheating on the woman and the crowd boos him (yeah it's boring and pathetic). Anywho, Maury usually sends a sexy decoy (AKA a whore Maury paid to seduce men, then turns around and acts as if she has any morals) and everytime the guy always ends up kissing the whore, or perhaps even go further as to touch/kiss her breasts, neck, etc. regardless, 9 times out of ten, the ***ed woman takes him back, only to come back to the show for the second time. (Third plot twist, Maury tries to coach the woman to take back her cheating spouse, because if he actually bothered to solve the actual problem, then he wouldn't have business. Shit like this is what keeps him around. That detestable sludge).

There's also some less common topics like obese toddlers, am I a man or a woman, and deformed people.

Ok, apparently some parents think it's a good idea to exploit their obese babies on tv instead of get professional help? Nice parenting, oh and btw of you pay close attention Maury taunts the kids by trying to make them run around the stage and whatnot, or to life their arms. Real low, even for you, Povich.

Am I a man or woman? I can't imagine how hurt someone would be hurt after the audience continually claims that they are a man when they really are a woman. There's not much to say about that topic, other than the fact that it's unecessesary and downright pathetic.

Lastly, the deformed people. Now this, destroys any ounce of respect I'd ever have for this bastard. Displaying all these people like as if they're monsters, and asks them what kinda names they're called, like why in the hell would you do that? It's hard enough stepping outside without awkward glances, and now you want to run salt into their wounds?

So, what have we learned?

1. There seems to be an anti-male aura in the audience.

2. The audience with ALWAYS side with the women, no matter how trashy and degrading they are ( the crying always wins their hearts over).

3. The children involved in the drama won't have a promising future, most likely a stripper, or a criminal and end up on the same show to find out whom the child's father is ( never ending wheel of shame, and hopelessness).

4. People will still be brainwashed into the idea that Maury cares about the dysfunctional families, while he's making money off of their pain and suffering. Yes, people can argue that it's their fault that they came to the show, but the main focus is that even with the (right) intentions, they're still showing their raunchy lives for all of America to see. It's really a lose-lose situations.

Bonus: This is actually worse than Jerry Springer. You know what the shows intentions are, and consenting redneck hillbillies have no problem brawling on the show. Maury Provides false hope, and just continues to shape Trash TV.

moreless

Proof of the lies and acting

By ksmalott, Dec 30, 2013

I know Monica who was on 12/26/2013 show. She is a lousy actress and the lies she told were hilarious. She is a mother but her children are in jail, juvenile and foster care.

Such an addicting show

By mewtwo151, Dec 15, 2013

I watch this all the time. It gets annoying with the audience, but it's still hilarious.

help me

By jennyhasnoheart, Nov 04, 2013

i have a 14 yr old that lies on me and got cps involved because she got grounded for selling spice so she ran away told all kinds of lies and still continues. i refused to jump through hoops for her lies so she is in a foster home, but she calls everyone telling them lies, the ones who know better she quit talking to, the ones who dont make my life hell . she calls me a ***, says she wishes i was dead and all because she wants to do whatever she wants. sleep with boys over the age of 18, get . i want it to end and her lies to come tomoreless

Alternate Women

By Billinda, Oct 27, 2012

Having seen all varieties of Female impersonators and transsexuals, transvestites and others. I've been wondering why have you never had a nature made hermaphrodite or morphodite on your show. Please forgive my poor spelling as it was hard enough finding the correct words in the dictionary.

I do enjoy the Maury show it has more than human interest. It brings together people in ways that few shows want to involve themselves in.

Signed Billinda.

Timeless Subject Matter!

By MichaelByrd3, Oct 26, 2012

Look ya'll, The entertainment and education we get from these DNA results are sometimes priceless. The ones in particular are when the women SWEAR UP AND DOWN these men are the dads' and have to even come back several times to no avail. The men are always looked at as assholes and when the women wind up looking like the Ho', they run off the stage while the audience just gasps. Mad lessons to be learned about how promiscuous most women are today and how scandalous the relationships have become. Long before Maury was ever on and Much long after, these scenarios will never get old because each new generation will have their own stories of sex games that go wrong to discuss. Same Games, New Faces...moreless

the best show

By DarioCanter, Oct 17, 2012

maury your show is the best i watch your show from the bahamas u need to come down here and do some dna for some of these people down there

A question about the show!

By AnnaGo1, Aug 08, 2012

Can anyone tell me Is Maury still on tv this year?

If so, can someone please let me know when he is on please? :o)

I need help, Im a big Aussie fan of Maury's show! :o)

Load More Reviews