McLeod's Daughters

Show Reviews (37)

Great

One of my favorite series

By cathywright5454021, Aug 08, 2014

I love this series and have enjoyed all the principal actors. The setting could not be better in Australia and on a working farm. I so cherish the writers of this series for writing strong, even rugged parts for women. It is awesome when the hero of the story and the person who saves the day is female for a change. Cheers to the writing staff! You are awesome! Now for whoever made the decision to hire the young lady to play Grace, you missed the mark. As far as I am concerned the series really goes downhill when she joins the group. And it is at that point when I began to loose in test. Otherwise, I had hours of pleasureable viewing and I thank you greatly!

moreless

I have been binge watching the show but now....

By wysam1, Jun 16, 2014

I thought I was going to be in trouble - having to catch up on 8 seasons of a great show - but I must agree with general sentiment - after Claire's death, the bloom is off the rose. I love Aussie . (esp. The Librarians) and really was/am? obsessed with the show but as the center of the show was the relationships and not the episodic drama (fires, bull's broken penises, will Meg and Terry ever get a home) the loss of Chappell was devastating to the dynamic. . I loved Becky too - did she also leave voluntarily? I don't think recasting Claire was the answer - but Chappel's loss is keenly felt. I guess I'll have more time at the beach this summer as I think once Tess and Nick get together - I'm out.moreless

Australian Drama

By Mcleod_Gal, Jun 05, 2009

Based on a tv movie done first this show is about women working to keep a farm going!! It mixes hard work with fun and romance to make an awesome show!! The first few series are excellent but it becomes unrealistic towards the end which ruined the show. However Drover's Run will live on forever. The original story began with two estranged sisters finding each other again after the death of their father by means their inheiritance. They begin to bond with the help of Meg, Jodi and Becky along with The Ryan Brothers Alex and Nick until they truly become sisters.moreless

McLeod Daughtres

By LizzS, Apr 15, 2008

McLeod's Daughters tells the story of the two McLeod sisters who are reunited when they inherit a vast outback cattle property. Thrown together after 20 years apart they pull together an all-female workforce and, with an abundance of heart and humour, commit to an extraordinary life at Drovers Run, 180km from the nearest town and 400km from the city.

I loved to watch the show and I think it's to bad that it quit but I also think that at the end the story line wasn't that great anymore and a lot of the popular people left the serie and that made the serie in the end a bit boring.

But why stop it totally they must have talked with the old people to get them back!moreless

This is the number one Australian Drama it is just great.

By Animelover24, Nov 10, 2007

Mcleod's Daughters is absolutely fabulous who would'nt agree

it just gets better and better every season talk about drama

love,heart break loss and hard work just like life huh hard work'n girlz who run a cattle property with hot spunks to go

with it wat girl would'nt want a life like this and wat boy would'nt want hot girlz and moto's to ride so if u hav'nt seen Mcleod's Daughters if u have time to spare sit down and watch it on wensday night's at 7:30pm it is a great show to watch if anyone disgrees with wat i am sayin just tell me.moreless

In this episode Claire and Tess have a accident that has a very dramatic ending. Tess awaits the results of her brest cancer tests and Claire and alex decide to move in together.

By fieke28, Aug 31, 2007

I thought this was the most emotional Mc Leod's daughters episode of them all!

I never crie at anything, but with this episode it's just impossible not to cry! When Claire says here goodbyes and asks Tess to take of Nathalie it's just heartbreaking. Tess won't let her go and tries everything she can, but when she realizes there is nothing she can do, she just breaks down. And when Tess arrives back at Drovers and she has to tell alex, you just feel so bad for them. Alex wanted to propose to Claire, but when he removes the ring from her pillow, you can just feel his pain.moreless

A great show, but the new era needs to prove itself...

By KaitlynReynolds, Jul 25, 2007

McLeod's Daughters started off as a great show and I didn't miss a single episode. The very first cast was fabolous and I loved every single character. But it all changed when one after the other left the show. Sure, new characters joined them and as time went by, you got used to almost all of them. But the original flow from the first cast isn't there anymore. It's still interesting and I like to watch it, but I have to admit that I prefer the old episodes to the new ones. I just whished not all of my favourites had left the show... Still, the story is interesting, even when most of the actions repeat themselves every season. But that's life, I guess...

And everyone who watches the show, at least once, dreams of rding on a horse's back over the fields of Drover's Run!moreless

Australian drama. Women running a farm. Life, friendship, emotion, romance and adventure, all together in a perfect recipe.

By harucele, Jun 24, 2007

What I like most about this show are the characters and the way they inter-relate. They show common folks who will help each other when in need, even if they dislike one another. I really like this Australian drama.

Even though the years past and that the cast has kept changing, the series remains unchanged. Following the same story and without losing its touch. You will laugh, cry, get tense, relieved all in an hour's worth of entertainment.

Although it is now in the seventh season, it hasn't lost any of its viewers, I am terribly fond of it and highly recommend it.moreless

Nice Family Drama Show.

By xxprincess01, Jun 02, 2007

This show was good in the first season.

Then went down in season 7. Because all of the GOOD actors have left...

Its not fair...

because half of these actors cant act.

Jodi... was a good actor... she made me watch the show... but because shes not on it any more... i dont feel like watching it... jodis best friend kate... she is alright... but she left... but i think she is coming back...

stevie and alex... was good... when they both liked each other and both didnt know... but now with them getting married... i dont realli like them anymore..

Mcleod's daughters is alright... because i only watch it because its australian!moreless

Load More Reviews