Blood on the Tracks

Episode Reviews (3)

Superb

RIP Joes mom.

By sherriesim, May 20, 2014

RIP Joes mom. Joes mom dies of brain cancer, and Allison has to admit that she lied to her about her going to live to see Bridgettes graduation.

Goodbye Joe's Mom.

By nagnannie, Jan 22, 2011

We all know that on a show such as this that it is not always goodbye when someone crosses over. However, if a show is cancelled, usually it does mean that it is goodbye to many of the actresses and actors on the show. The DuBois family has such wonderful chemistry. I am saddened to hear that this show has possibly been cancelled. I have been watching it since day one and look forward to all of the different situations that come up in this families lives, and how they handle it.

After the ending of some of my favorite programs, I am convienced that the networks really do not care what the viewing audience wants to see, they will just stick anything on the air and call it entertainment to whoever they can get to buy advertising. Why continue to shove reality tv down our throats, I can't figure. I have enough reality in my own life, I don't watch tv to get more! Let me get lost for a while in something else please!

Bring this show back, bring back Ghost Whisperer, bring back Jericho...bring back The Unit. I am not sure what network all of these were on, but I truly wish the executives would pull their heads out of their.....moreless