Me Without You

Good
7.8

Me without you

By lorifoti, Jun 27, 2015

It made me so sad I cried I hated to see it end I was so involved with this. Now I feel like Im let down because I don't havet to watch anymore. Everyone was great in the series really enjoyed it.

Waited too long to kill Joe!

By sherriesim, Aug 20, 2014

Great episode, I loved it at the end where all the actors waved goodbye. I just have 2 needles about it. 1. That Alison didn't see the plane crash coming, after all, the whole series was based on her premonitions. 2. That they waited until the very last episode to kill off that annoying husband of hers.

Medium gets "real" at the end!.

By Nikell, May 21, 2014

We love all the paranormal fiction of this show and the happy endings.. but at the very end.. it shock us with a cruel real life fact... when a precious life fade away.. it just.. fade away.. and never comeback.

Cherish every moment and fulfill your lives with love.. treasure specially your loves one.. 'cause when they leave.. nope.. you won't see them again.. they won't never ever comeback!... at least you're a medium.. or you believe in some kind of after life... or they comeback as zom... no.. wait.. we were talking about RL.. they won't never ever comeback!.. :P

Medium was an entertaining show that give us a good lesson at the end... with a waaay unusual kind of happy ending.. nobody should watch this episode been depressed neither alone... 'cause it's just sader every time you watch it (it just makes you think about death.. yikes!).

And finally... i just recommend you people to listen Happy by Pharrell Williams to move on from this hopeful-disharten finale!.

Smile Smile Smile.. don't be SAD!... seriously.. BE HAPPYYYY!.. it's just TV.. xDmoreless

Not sure about the ending, but great series anyway

By BevinChu, Dec 28, 2012

Not sure about the decision to end the show the way they did. but great series anyway.

I don't mind admitting I wiped away a tear or two.

hi is mine

By TinaKang, Sep 27, 2012

the husband so cute ..

Didn't make sense to me

By mandyjon, Feb 14, 2012

This show spent 7yrs selling us on the idea that Allison could see dead people and could see the future. There was the episode when she stopped the rape and murder of a daughter she hadn't even had yet. There was her nosy dead father in law that kept reappearing with messages about the future including to tell her that his widow needed to see a doctor. We were also sold on the idea that all 3 of her daughters had inherited the ability and that her brother had it as well even though he tried his best to ignore it. And yet no one, not Allison, not one of the 3 daughters, not the ghost of her father in law, or the brother got an early message that said "Hey Joe, don't get on that plane." REALLY? A show with that many people that could see the future in it and no one saw that coming. Come on. What a cheap trick. Not to mention ripping off a classic movie ending to try and make it all better in the end.moreless

Cried my eyes out and then got pissed..HOW could they do that?!

By camilla_rodal, Jan 25, 2012

So awful! its been a while since this show ended..I still feel heartbroken by how they ended it..i thought it was totally disrespectful for fans of this show....I wanne cry just thinking about it..I also miss this show SO much..the dynamic with the family, i haven't seen it before or since..veryvery special..You really get invested in the family and feel what they go through..Killing of Joe, and leaving Allison without a man and the children without their father..It just leave a ugly taste in my mouth...Bloody awful it was..moreless

Left me smiling despite having a tear in my eye

By Shadrat, Sep 21, 2011

I always hate it when a show I love finishes, but it was great that they gave Allison a proper send off with this at times moving episode.

Like others i was a bit shocked at her actions in her efforts to find the 'lost' Joe, but of course that turned out not to be real - on reflection that was her subconscious taking over, rather than what the real Alison would have done.

The final scene with her reunited with her long-dead husband left me with a tear in my eye, and I even accepted the rather cheesy waves from the cast just before the credits rolled.

This has been a series that at times has gone into some very very dark areas, but it's also made me laugh more than some so-called comedies.

I do hope we've not seen the last of the talented young actors who player the Dubois daughters - in particular I'd love to see where young Bridget ends up; she could have a career in comedy, I'd say!

All good things must come to an end, though, and this was a fitting end to an excellent series.moreless

Cool ending - I just wish it wasn't the end. I wish it was just another dream and next season I could see what happens after that dream. I will miss this series!

By donnalavely, Sep 21, 2011

This was a brilliant way to end a series. It gave me closure but as with any death in a family you want your loved one back. Medium was one show I never missed since its beginning in 2005. It started out with a unique take on dreams and abilities to forsee. Abilities we all wish we had. Gradually I came to love Allison and her family. I was happy for Joe when she started being more affectionate and understanding toward him in the last season. Now oddly, I only feel a sense of loss.moreless

Load More Reviews