Me Without You

Episode Reviews (25)

Good
7.7

Waited too long to kill Joe!

By sherriesim, Aug 20, 2014

Great episode, I loved it at the end where all the actors waved goodbye. I just have 2 needles about it. 1. That Alison didn't see the plane crash coming, after all, the whole series was based on her premonitions. 2. That they waited until the very last episode to kill off that annoying husband of hers.

Medium gets "real" at the end!.

By Nikell, May 21, 2014

We love all the paranormal fiction of this show and the happy endings.. but at the very end.. it shock us with a cruel real life fact... when a precious life fade away.. it just.. fade away.. and never comeback.

Cherish every moment and fulfill your lives with love.. treasure specially your loves one.. 'cause when they leave.. nope.. you won't see them again.. they won't never ever comeback!... at least you're a medium.. or you believe in some kind of after life... or they comeback as zom... no.. wait.. we were talking about RL.. they won't never ever comeback!.. :P

Medium was an entertaining show that give us a good lesson at the end... with a waaay unusual kind of happy ending.. nobody should watch this episode been depressed neither alone... 'cause it's just sader every time you watch it (it just makes you think about death.. yikes!).

And finally... i just recommend you people to listen Happy by Pharrell Williams to move on from this hopeful-disharten finale!.

Smile Smile Smile.. don't be SAD!... seriously.. BE HAPPYYYY!.. it's just TV.. xDmoreless

Not sure about the ending, but great series anyway

By BevinChu, Dec 28, 2012

Not sure about the decision to end the show the way they did. but great series anyway.

I don't mind admitting I wiped away a tear or two.

hi is mine

By TinaKang, Sep 27, 2012

the husband so cute ..

Cried my eyes out and then got pissed..HOW could they do that?!

By camilla_rodal, Jan 25, 2012

So awful! its been a while since this show ended..I still feel heartbroken by how they ended it..i thought it was totally disrespectful for fans of this show....I wanne cry just thinking about it..I also miss this show SO much..the dynamic with the family, i haven't seen it before or since..veryvery special..You really get invested in the family and feel what they go through..Killing of Joe, and leaving Allison without a man and the children without their father..It just leave a ugly taste in my mouth...Bloody awful it was..moreless

Dreadful series ending.

By reviewerNY, Sep 25, 2011

This was a totally horrible way to end the series. First, there was no need to kill a major character like Joe. Secondly, this new Allison was completely the opposite of what had been carefully built up for 7 years. It is totally incomprehensible that a woman who had been so dedicated to law and order would suddenly become someone who would subvert the law in pursuing her own self interests. There had been many other episodes in which family and friends were put at risk, but she had always done what was right. So why did the writers decide to suddenly change her at the last minute? The whole story made no sense and left me totally dissatisfied.moreless

Left me smiling despite having a tear in my eye

By Shadrat, Sep 21, 2011

I always hate it when a show I love finishes, but it was great that they gave Allison a proper send off with this at times moving episode.

Like others i was a bit shocked at her actions in her efforts to find the 'lost' Joe, but of course that turned out not to be real - on reflection that was her subconscious taking over, rather than what the real Alison would have done.

The final scene with her reunited with her long-dead husband left me with a tear in my eye, and I even accepted the rather cheesy waves from the cast just before the credits rolled.

This has been a series that at times has gone into some very very dark areas, but it's also made me laugh more than some so-called comedies.

I do hope we've not seen the last of the talented young actors who player the Dubois daughters - in particular I'd love to see where young Bridget ends up; she could have a career in comedy, I'd say!

All good things must come to an end, though, and this was a fitting end to an excellent series.moreless

Cool ending - I just wish it wasn't the end. I wish it was just another dream and next season I could see what happens after that dream. I will miss this series!

By donnalavely, Sep 21, 2011

This was a brilliant way to end a series. It gave me closure but as with any death in a family you want your loved one back. Medium was one show I never missed since its beginning in 2005. It started out with a unique take on dreams and abilities to forsee. Abilities we all wish we had. Gradually I came to love Allison and her family. I was happy for Joe when she started being more affectionate and understanding toward him in the last season. Now oddly, I only feel a sense of loss.moreless

Complete Closure, whether you loved, hated it or were in the middle.

By shimmybinny, Sep 15, 2011

First off I would like to say I am giving this episode a 10 because it's a SERIES finale and I think the Series deserves a 10.

This episode should have been a two part episode. Hands Down. They had so much to cover, in so little time, the episode seemed very rushed. I don't think they spent enough time on Ariel, Bridgette or Scanlon, all who have been an intergal part of the series. They all deserved closure. One scene, although nice, of Ariel pregnant, or Scanlon embracing Lynn was hardly full closure. The daughter they focused on the most was Marie, which was nice, but all girls deserved to be shown.

I didn't want a full sappy episode, but I don't think it was right to have Joe die. I rather Allison and Joe get a divorce (then possibly get back together) then a death. Joe was such a great father throughout the series, and he died so young. Bridgette and Marie deserved the same father Ariel got. If a death was imperative, I think a different character should have died, someone big, like Devalos or Scanlon. Not Joe. Not the father. Not the guy who had to wake up numerous times from phone calls and Allisons yells from nightmares. Also is it believable that Allison would not find another man and be alone? What I really wanted was for Allison to wake up at the very end (after she sees herself die in the future)and be back in bed in the present, to warn Joe not to get on the flight. Correct me if I am wrong, but the audience wanted Joe and Allison to live a long happy life together, through the good times and bad times. Just because it was the series finale, doesn't mean people weren't rooting for this beautiful, believable fictional family. The show will be missed! It was amazing.moreless

Load More Reviews