Me Without You

Good
7.7

awfull ending

By aleksandrina, Nov 24, 2015

NO! no! Why did they end it like that? Still cant get over how broken Allison was when she found out that he really is dead. Broke my heart how she begged him to stay..

Me without you

By lorifoti, Jun 27, 2015

It made me so sad I cried I hated to see it end I was so involved with this. Now I feel like Im let down because I don't havet to watch anymore. Everyone was great in the series really enjoyed it.

Waited too long to kill Joe!

By sherriesim, Aug 20, 2014

Great episode, I loved it at the end where all the actors waved goodbye. I just have 2 needles about it. 1. That Alison didn't see the plane crash coming, after all, the whole series was based on her premonitions. 2. That they waited until the very last episode to kill off that annoying husband of hers.

Medium gets "real" at the end!.

By Nikell, May 21, 2014

We love all the paranormal fiction of this show and the happy endings.. but at the very end.. it shock us with a cruel real life fact... when a precious life fade away.. it just.. fade away.. and never comeback.

Cherish every moment and fulfill your lives with love.. treasure specially your loves one.. 'cause when they leave.. nope.. you won't see them again.. they won't never ever comeback!... at least you're a medium.. or you believe in some kind of after life... or they comeback as zom... no.. wait.. we were talking about RL.. they won't never ever comeback!.. :P

Medium was an entertaining show that give us a good lesson at the end... with a waaay unusual kind of happy ending.. nobody should watch this episode been depressed neither alone... 'cause it's just sader every time you watch it (it just makes you think about death.. yikes!).

And finally... i just recommend you people to listen Happy by Pharrell Williams to move on from this hopeful-disharten finale!.

Smile Smile Smile.. don't be SAD!... seriously.. BE HAPPYYYY!.. it's just TV.. xDmoreless

Not sure about the ending, but great series anyway

By BevinChu, Dec 28, 2012

Not sure about the decision to end the show the way they did. but great series anyway.

I don't mind admitting I wiped away a tear or two.

hi is mine

By TinaKang, Sep 27, 2012

the husband so cute ..

Cried my eyes out and then got pissed..HOW could they do that?!

By camilla_rodal, Jan 25, 2012

So awful! its been a while since this show ended..I still feel heartbroken by how they ended it..i thought it was totally disrespectful for fans of this show....I wanne cry just thinking about it..I also miss this show SO much..the dynamic with the family, i haven't seen it before or since..veryvery special..You really get invested in the family and feel what they go through..Killing of Joe, and leaving Allison without a man and the children without their father..It just leave a ugly taste in my mouth...Bloody awful it was..moreless

Dreadful series ending.

By reviewerNY, Sep 25, 2011

This was a totally horrible way to end the series. First, there was no need to kill a major character like Joe. Secondly, this new Allison was completely the opposite of what had been carefully built up for 7 years. It is totally incomprehensible that a woman who had been so dedicated to law and order would suddenly become someone who would subvert the law in pursuing her own self interests. There had been many other episodes in which family and friends were put at risk, but she had always done what was right. So why did the writers decide to suddenly change her at the last minute? The whole story made no sense and left me totally dissatisfied.moreless

Left me smiling despite having a tear in my eye

By Shadrat, Sep 21, 2011

I always hate it when a show I love finishes, but it was great that they gave Allison a proper send off with this at times moving episode.

Like others i was a bit shocked at her actions in her efforts to find the 'lost' Joe, but of course that turned out not to be real - on reflection that was her subconscious taking over, rather than what the real Alison would have done.

The final scene with her reunited with her long-dead husband left me with a tear in my eye, and I even accepted the rather cheesy waves from the cast just before the credits rolled.

This has been a series that at times has gone into some very very dark areas, but it's also made me laugh more than some so-called comedies.

I do hope we've not seen the last of the talented young actors who player the Dubois daughters - in particular I'd love to see where young Bridget ends up; she could have a career in comedy, I'd say!

All good things must come to an end, though, and this was a fitting end to an excellent series.moreless

Load More Reviews