Men at Work

Good
7.9

Funny Show

By xlogold, Apr 26, 2013

I like this show, it is would be nice though is if they filmed a full season instead of just 10 episodes for the year and calling that is not my idea of a season. So 20 episodes a season would be better.

Extremely cute show!

By PsicNina, Apr 17, 2013

Such a cute show, I'm in love with it. Very funny, reminds me of Four Kings (which I loved too). Everything just works, the characters are extremely likeable and have great chemistry.

The characters are likeable, enough...

By Fernando_9, Apr 10, 2013

The Story premise MUST BE RESTRUCTURED to a more REALISTIC PLATFORM which resembles REAL LIFE SITUATIONS (otherwise what would be the point?)

Great comedy is an OFF SHOOT of life's DRAMAS (we need to see these guys in REALISTIC VOCATIONAL SCENARIOS WHICH ALL OF US MEN CAN RELATE TO...

Men at work awesome!

By ericalawson35, Mar 21, 2013

I don't watch too much tv, but this is an excellent funny show. I want to know if it's moved to TBS permanently or is there a new season coming out?

Love this show !!!

By tvfan10001, Oct 08, 2012

I really enjoy this show ! The cast, scenes and storylines are great ! I can not wait until Season 2 comes next year !!!! : )

WORST SHOW EVER.

By ksani89, Jun 05, 2012

yuck.

Refreshing!

By SweetPeaSurry, May 31, 2012

After so many "Chick" dramas and comedies, this is very refreshing. Growing up with two hearty boys and their friends, I find this a lovely trip down memory boy lane! I thought it was funny and well done!

Let's get this over with and cancel this already

By jw2468, May 27, 2012

This show is the most painful thing I've watched in a while. The premise is tired, the writing is awful, the jokes are poorly written, delivered and are overall just childish, not to mention the fact that they just aren't funny.

The acting is cringeworthy. I mean, this stuff wouldn't get a pass in the 90's, let alone this era! MAYBE you might find a 14 year old who might giggle at some of the wretchedly bad "sex centered" jokes, but most people will just roll their eyes and change the channel....like I did. Please TBS, do yourself and us all a favor and just switch back to The Big Bang Theory re-runs.moreless

has yet to watch a full episode, but has caught a 'message' (er two) & HIGHLY enjoys truth whenever present... also wants You to kno, that 4+1 = ?

By AaronRendon, May 07, 2012