Men at Work

Good
7.9

Great show....

By executioner28, Dec 13, 2014

I came back home after 7 months and found out this has been canceled. Moderator should put "ended" for this show.

great show

By pedrofd, Nov 17, 2014

The title of the show was poorly chosen, but that was the only thing. The rest is great, fun actors, main and support. I hope they went eventually for the 24episodes fomart, but I guess this bloody 10 episode format is gonna stick.

Funny Show

By xlogold, Apr 26, 2013

I like this show, it is would be nice though is if they filmed a full season instead of just 10 episodes for the year and calling that is not my idea of a season. So 20 episodes a season would be better.

Extremely cute show!

By PsicNina, Apr 17, 2013

Such a cute show, I'm in love with it. Very funny, reminds me of Four Kings (which I loved too). Everything just works, the characters are extremely likeable and have great chemistry.

The characters are likeable, enough...

By Fernando_9, Apr 10, 2013

The Story premise MUST BE RESTRUCTURED to a more REALISTIC PLATFORM which resembles REAL LIFE SITUATIONS (otherwise what would be the point?)

Great comedy is an OFF SHOOT of life's DRAMAS (we need to see these guys in REALISTIC VOCATIONAL SCENARIOS WHICH ALL OF US MEN CAN RELATE TO...

Men at work awesome!

By ericalawson35, Mar 21, 2013

I don't watch too much tv, but this is an excellent funny show. I want to know if it's moved to TBS permanently or is there a new season coming out?

Love this show !!!

By tvfan10001, Oct 08, 2012

I really enjoy this show ! The cast, scenes and storylines are great ! I can not wait until Season 2 comes next year !!!! : )

WORST SHOW EVER.

By ksani89, Jun 05, 2012

yuck.

Refreshing!

By SweetPeaSurry, May 31, 2012

After so many "Chick" dramas and comedies, this is very refreshing. Growing up with two hearty boys and their friends, I find this a lovely trip down memory boy lane! I thought it was funny and well done!

Load More Reviews