Mickey Mouse

Show Reviews (12)

Fair
6.7

A Re-review... You done F***ED IT UP, DISNEY!

By Orca36, Mar 20, 2015

Uggh! This is going to really upset me. I mean REALLY upset me. Because a few months ago, I was practically glowing about these new Mickey Mouse shorts. I didn't care about the new art style of the characters apart from Goofy, I didn't care about the flash animation, I was just very happy to see my childhood idols back on mainstream television. Which is why after the first several episodes I gave it an 8 for my review.

I love shorts like No Service, Yodelberg, Tokyo Go, Ghoul Friend, O Sole Minnie, Panda-monium and Mumbai Madness, as well as several others. Most of the ones that take place in other countries are probably the best ones, cause they celebrate and embrace different cultures, and provide humorous moments for each without being offensive. You can tell the writers took great care with making these.... So what happened?! WHAT HAPPENED DISNEY!

Shorts like Tapped Out, Dog Show, Third Wheel and especially Potatoland are outright terrible! Hell, all of Season Two except for O Futebol Classico and Mumbai Madness have been a complete joke! Seriously, what happened? It's like the creators just stopped trying, cause the plots are completely ridiculous now, and it seems like Goofy's becoming kind of a jerk as time goes on. That is unacceptable! Your ruining your ONE ray of sunshine Disney Channel. You better shape up!

I'm really sorry for the way I'm acting, but when something that starts off so great goes south so quickly, it gets me a little upset. Mickey Mouse went from being a new and entertaining spin on an iconic character to just mulling around in stuff that makes no sense. It's so disappointing. I'm really hoping that as the second season goes on that it'll get better, cause I love Mickey Mouse, and I don't want to have to talk bad about him, Goofy, Donald or Minnie. But right now, the new Mickey Mouse shorts are a mixed bag. Watch the great ones I listed, but avoid the bad ones I mentioned. Hopefully you'll like what you see too.moreless

It's BHHAAAful

By johncoret3, Oct 18, 2014

Okay Very Funny Disney.

BUT THIS SHOW IS BHHAAAful

Not nearly as good as Liv and Maddie

By jm5189, Sep 14, 2014

SodaDog and Disney4life are right, this is boring and overrated and the animation is cut-rate just like Home on the Range (which is the worst Disney movie ever!) If you don't know what I mean by cut-rate, I mean it's cheap and no-good. Disney4life is also right about Liv and Maddie being much more solid. But hey, this is down to 7.6 now.

UPDATE: I just changed this from 2 to 1 to bring the score down from 7.1 to 7.0. Thank you I-want-Milk for making this go down even more!moreless

Boring and overrated

By Disney4life, Aug 25, 2014

Why does everyone else seem to love this? It's boring and overrated. Sure, it has the iconic character who started it all, but the animation is REALLY ugly. I've only watched a few episodes of this show, and they were boring and unrealistic. I don't get the feeling this show is the way Walt would have wanted it to be. Is it supposed to be a comedy? Because I haven't laughed ONCE. I've had more laughs with Breadwinners. And did you notice the rating for this show is higher than The Lion King, Bambi, and Dumbo? It went down from 8.9 to 8.6 thanks to me, but it's still higher than the 8.5 for Bambi and 8.4 for The Lion King and Dumbo. May I ask why? Another thing, am I the only one who thinks this show's NOT better than Liv and Maddie? I hate how Liv and Maddie only has 5.8. I don't get why. If you ask me, they should air Gordy on Disney Channel, so that other people can see what a great and underrated movie it is. They only air the classics on Disney and there's still a lot of great classics they haven't aired. Like The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, Bambi, Oliver & Company (SodaDog's favorite and my favorite soundtrack), Mary Poppins, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians (the original), The Aristocats (SodaDog's other favorite), Beauty and the Beast, Frozen (it's recent but by now it's out on DVD so they SHOULD air it one of these days), Bolt (I have seen it on Disney XD), Aladdin, The Great Mouse Detective, The Sword in the Stone, The Rescuers Down Under, Pinocchio, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Brother Bear, and as already mentioned Gordy. I don't find this show to be much better than Jessie, ANT Farm, or Austin & Ally. I even liked an episode of Breadwinners better! (That episode is Love Loaf, which I rated 5.5). Not to mention I've liked episodes of Sam & Cat better too, and I actually decided Sam & Cat is almost as bad as Breadwinners and Rabbids Invasion.

Disney, if you are reading this, PLEASE AIR THE MOVIES I MENTIONED ON DISNEY JR. Or even better, on regular Disney Channel where EVERYONE can see them. I must admit I don't get the criticisms for Liv and Maddie AT ALL. That show actually has more heart, laughs, and entertainment in it than this show does. At least to me. Am I watching a different Liv and Maddie than everyone else? I think I am. Maybe the Liv and Maddie I'm watching was actually supervised by Walt Disney himself. This show, however, is clearly not. Also, HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LIKE GORDY? It too feels like it was supervised by Walt even though it came out 29 years after his death. However, it was also only ONE year after The Lion King.

UPDATE ON JUNE 17 (originally posted on May 1): I'm lowering this from 4.5 to 1.0. Hence the rating dropped from 8.4 to 8.2. I already lowered Love Loaf to a 3.5, and I thought I'd lower this too. Plus I saw "Dog Show" today and hated it.

UPDATE ON JUNE 27: Last night I watched this show with my brother after Toy Story 3 and it was the episode Potatoland, we both hated it. It got 0/10 and he even said, "I couldn't pay attention to that". And neither could I. And it was on right before the episode of Liv and Maddie Move-A-Rooney. And he went with 9.8 for Move-A-Rooney and 10 for Toy Story 3. But for this show we both say 0.

UPDATE ON AUGUST 25: To I-want-Milk, I hate other shows besides this one. Some shows I hate that you haven't rated include Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, The Mighty B!, How to Rock, Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures, Wendell & Vinnie, and The Thundermans. Here are three more: Big Time Rush, Robot and Monster, and Dog with a Blog. Also what did you think of Henry Danger? I rate it a 3.5 but my brother rates it a 0! Except you can't rate lower than 1, but the real rating is a 0. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention MAD, Fish Hooks, and Shake it Up. Three more terrible shows. Also, could you perhaps start rating some shows that DON'T suck? Like for example Liv and Maddie is a great show that needs more likes. And what about other good shows like Regular Show or TUFF Puppy? I even had to change my rating for TUFF Puppy from a 9.5 to 10 just to get the average up. It's still a 7 but just barely. I had to rate it 10 and so did my brother. But yeah try looking at the stuff I've rated and see if you've seen anything on there that you either liked or hated.

UPDATE AGAIN: I haven't actually watched Uncle Grandpa yet but I HAVE rated it a 1. And try watching Liv and Maddie and see if you like it! Also, I forgot to mention, there's a profile now for that crappy cartoon called Greeny Phatom. I saw your review of it at IMDb, maybe you could write one here? And I bet Cartoonwizard123 is a sockpuppet of AwesomeDude12. And who knows, maybe they're BOTH socks of minimew2020. Also, as to why Cartoonwizard123 likes bad shows and hates good ones, he claims in his review of Sanjay and Craig that he's not trolling, but chances are either he's lying or he's just a moron with no good taste. Or maybe both.moreless

Aha! It's NOW 6.9!

By I-want-Milk, Aug 25, 2014

Ha! Now I rated 1.0 instead of 10!

I haven't watched this yet, but I heard disney4life hates that show

So I rated 1.0

EDIT: Disney4life, I have rated all of shows that you hate on your review is 1.0, I have seem the promo for Henry Danger, It's terrible. and OH TsWade2, We have the right to hate a show, its a opinion. I'm starting to wonder if cartoonwizard123 is minimew2020. And disney4life, Can you review uncle grandpa and rate it 1.0? I heard this is one of the worst shows on cartoon network.. HOW COME CARTOONWIZARD123 RATES GOOD SHOWS A 1.0 AND BAD SHOWS A 10!?moreless

TsWade2, we have the right to hate this show.

By Roletiderole, Aug 14, 2014

If you have the right to hate Liv and Maddie then we can most certainly hate this. These shorts are stupid. Period. And now we've got yet another show that's making Uncle Walt role in his grave, THE 7D! Don't tell me you like THAT crappy cartoon too? Oh wait, YOU DO! 'Cause I saw you give it 10 in your ratings. Do you just think, "Oh as long as it's a cartoon it's great" but if it's not then it's automatically crappy? Learn the difference between crap and not crap people! Not only is this show stupid and unfunny but it's also just plain BOR-ING! And not to mention OVERRATED! How does this get 7.2 if Liv and Maddie gets 5.8? COME ON! Stop stereotyping that all cartoons are great and everything else sucks. YOU'RE WRONG! Otherwise I'd have to say Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, and Fanboy and Chum Chum are great shows too but that the movie Gordy sucks! Which Gordy DOES NOT suck! Watch Gordy instead of this stupid show. That's it for this review, now I'm gonna review something else.moreless

Welcome Back to Disney Channel, Mickey

By TsWade2, Jul 10, 2014

Mickey and friends are back, baby! WHEEEEEEEEE! They are free from the clubhouse prison, more or less. So far those couple shorts I saw on internet and tv are the funniest shorts I've ever seen. Mickey Mouse is back as his mischievous self, but still a good guy. I'm not a fan of Goofy's redesign, but I get they just want him in a Dippy Dog version, but he's still Goofy no matter what he looks like. I can't wait to see Yodelberg, this is so far great. And who knows, maybe they finally get their half hour tv series. But in the meantime, I will enjoy those shorts and cherish them on Itunes.

How do you like them apples, Hannah Montana?

jm5189, SodaDog, and Disney4life, SCREW YOU FOR HATING THESE SHORTS!moreless

Good Plots, but dud art style.

By SodaDog, May 17, 2014

The plots are good and original especially the first episode which was an original storyline. I kinda agree with Disney4life about the art style. Sure, it's original but it is mostly poor which is not even okay. Only good thing is it's nice to see Mickey has a better show for once other than the edutainmental erosion known as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Mickey's Back!

By PlatypupLover, Jan 12, 2014

Mickey is finally back! You could say that he was in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but that wasn't the real Mickey. That THING probably kidnapped Mickey and pretended to be him. Anyways, these new shorts are awesome! The only problem is that they're a tad too short (but still awesome) and Mickey's expressions can be really weird sometimes. But other than that, it's great!

Mickey Returns!!!!

By Destinyherobrian, Nov 22, 2013

After a few years of neglect by the Disney Channel, Mickey Mouse is finally back in a new series of 3 minute animated shorts that are not only pretty to look at but also that have the classic cartoon feel that Disney has been missing from their channel in quite sometime. I can honestly say that this is best thing that Disney has on their channel right now because not only will it bring in old school fans who grew up with Mickey mouse, but new comers as well. I only wish that the shorts were a tad bit longer (about 7 or 8 minutes).moreless

Load More Reviews