Mighty Ducks

Show Reviews (13)

Great

series review

By noman, Dec 02, 2013

Conventional but not bad series. Heroes vs villians. Still it could have gone on for at least a second season-although usually series by the third season get pretty tired.

This was a strange show...

By sizz_leteen, Jun 08, 2010

It was weird, but not necessarily bad. I like to think that this is what happens when you take Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ducktales, throw in a little bit of Quack Pack, and toss in two or three boullion cubes.

They're ducks! Mutant ducks from a hockey-loving planet called Puckworld! And they fight these evil dinosaur things and live in Anaheim! It sounds really awful, but it really wasn't that bad once you got past the "They're mutant ducks..." thing.

It wasn't as dark as Gargoyles, and not as cute as Ducktales, but not a terrible show.moreless

A group of ducks from another universe are sent to Earth and fight against an evil overlord and act as a pro hockey team.

By callie665573, Jul 29, 2008

I love this show like crazy or I have since two years ago. As a kid I remember seeing the show when I was three but I nevr payed attention though I watched it a lot. Then about two years ago I found an old video which had three episodes on it since I now understood what was going on I couldn't help but fall for the series. I had trouble finding other episodes unti earlier this year when I fund a whole bunch on the internet and I fell in love with the series even more. The series overall was great I don't really like hockey though I did like the real life team because my big bro did. The characters was also good (Duke being my favorite) and the plot and action was both actiony and funny. Well I may be in my teens but MD:TAS will always be my favorite Disney serie and I wish it wasn't cancelled.moreless

The Ducks went through several name changes before they appeared on the air.

Preliminary sketches had labeled Nosedive as the team leader.

Wildwing's jersey number, 00, is officially not allowed for use by NHL players.

By LUNARWOLF22, Mar 02, 2008

i watched the show mighty ducks: animated series growing up.

any one know where i can download the mighty ducks animated series.

i liked the vechiles. i wish it was on reruns where i live.

i watch it on you tube but i want to burn shows to dvd.

i looked alot of sites trying to find a place where i can get shows. i liked grin (strong as a elephant) not to smart somtimes he was funny. duke and malorey was cool.

i would like it if disney made a new version of mighty ducks the animated series.

or re runs of the 90s cartoonmoreless

Mighy Ducks was animated show that appeared during the disney block back in the 90s. It had an interesting premise. Which kept me interested in a while but in the end I feel this show was one big miss oppurtunity.

By glynx85, Jan 18, 2007

As I said this is one big miss oppurtunity. Lets start of with the story. A bunch of freedom fighting ducks from another universe travel to earth to fight a bunch of saurians who want to rule the whole galaxy. The story was quite interesting but I feel they drag it too long. The weakest element of the show I feel was the character development. This show had terrific characters that I wanted to know more about but they never really explored them all. For one season only two characters were explored fully. This show could have terrific but it was not.moreless

Never saw much of it but looking back on it, I wish I could've seen more.

By kerfootw, Oct 04, 2006

One of the last few Disney classics I love, the Mighty Ducks never caught me at first. I wasn't into the live action movie which of course had nothing to do with anything in this show. It also looked pretty dark but that's the same reason I now love Gargoyles, Batman: TAS, and the current series of the Ninja Turtles. Because of that, I'll be kicking myself for not watching so much of it. That and the awesome action and fairly good storylines.

A bunch of mutant ducks from across the galaxy who like hockey and are from a planet named after that sport sounds pretty weird but after watching it, it's like the old school Ninja Turtles gone hockey crazy instead of pizza crazy. As usual, Tony Jay is mesmerizing as the voice of Wraith and Tim Curry was excellent as Dragonus. I mean, other than Gargoyles, this is one of the few Disney shows where the villains look and act quite menacing!

The interaction the Ducks have with each other is just as good as any hero team, especially back then when most of these shows were done right.moreless

Really a great show.

By TigerJester14, Feb 15, 2006

A group of alien humanoid ducks who play hockey come to Earth and not only become an NHL team, but also superheroes. Love this show, been watchin' it since I was eleven, my personal fave ducks would have to be Wildwing, Grin & Duke. I really wish they'd hurry and put it on DVD.

THE REGRET

By physco_squirrel, Feb 12, 2006

My only regret with the Mighty Ducks is that there was only one season. I wish it could continue. It has got to be one of my favorite animations. That pacific cartoon lead me deeper into my love for hockey. Please...PLEASE bring this show back to television and create season two. If that is not possible....please then, put it to dvd.

~Physco_Squirrel~

A great classic cartoon, good and fun humor, not the best graphics though :( I still love it!!! :p

By SaphireCat, Nov 27, 2005

I have a site about the AWESOME cartoon show! I love it! The scripts are hilarious and they have a character pulled from every Genre! This show has inspired to start writing my own stories about the MD and I just LOVE this show! It's just to good to be true, it's hard to find humor that's actually FUNNY these days!

Load More Reviews