Santa, Baby

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

Kate Has To Help Serena Lockner In Adopting A Baby, And Also Hide Her Relationship With Michael Otherwise She Would Lose Lauren As A Client, And Victoria Moonlights As A Elf In A Shopping Centre And Gets Attention From A Flirty Santa.

By xCeeCeex2007, Dec 01, 2007

Kate Has To Help Serena Lockner Adopt A Baby, And Also Try To Hide Her Relationship With Michael From Lauren Or She Could Risk Losing Lauren As Her Client, Victoria Moonlights In A Shopping Centre As A Elf And Attracts Attention From A Flirty Santa.

This Episode Was One Of The Best EVER!! Not Only Does Kate Have To Help Serena In Adopting A Baby, But Also Try To Hide The Relationship With Michael From Lauren Which Is So Hard!!

The One Where Victoria Dresses Up As A Elf In A Shopping Centre Was Hilarious! Couldn't Stop Laughing, Great Acting And Great Storylines! What More Could There Be?!moreless

Another good episode from Miss Match.

By dots869, Jun 08, 2007

I've said it before and I will say it again; they should have kept Miss Match on the air. It's so unfortunate that the show was axed as I think it is wonderful...but I can understand how you have to love Alicia Silverstone to watch the show. She is an actress that you either love or hate, despise or emulate. I enjoy her, and enjoyed this episode. Loved the dynamic b/w Silverstone's bff and Santa Claus (Jack from Dawson's Creek). This episode lacked an element that most other ones had...a better repertoire between Kate and her quasi-boyfriend. This was disappointing but I still love the episode...in fact it's probably the third time I've seen it. Seriously...I should just buy the box set.moreless