Show Reviews (30)

bring missing back and find a new way to decide what shows stay and go because this system sucks.

By JessicaPlymel, Jun 23, 2015

I don't understand why they drop shows so quickly. I only just found this show and am very intrigued by it and it is apparently already over after one season. The way that they pick what shows stay and go is ridiculous, I mean how do they get there ratings anyway. It use to be how many people were tuned in to a station during a set time but now people record shows and watch them on demand or hulu etc. They really should update how shows are rated so we can still have something good to watch.moreless

PLEASE bring back Missing!!!!!

By adriaevans7, Feb 08, 2015

First of all, Ashley Judd is my fav of all actors. Every performance of hers is a work of art. She is amazing! I was SHOCKED when "Missing" went missing, we seriously need more . series like this one. I would love to have the whole series, can I buy it anywhere? Adria

I am missing Missing!!!!!

By shk, Mar 04, 2013

Why do so good serials like Missing are cancelled? I mean how on earth can series like Missing and the Firm are cancelled and the most stupid series like Hawaii five 0 are running.

Missing for sure, was the best ever action series on TV. Infact too good for TV.

Please bring it back

Finally a nice change

By dwedel, Jan 25, 2013

It was nice to see different parts of the world while a woman with exceptional skills searched for her son and justice. I was disappointed at the end when it was she that was "missing" .... Since she was the main character ..... leading us to believe the father and son would search for her .... I was hoping for more of a husband and wife team rejoining the FBI and capturing dangerous criminals around the world.

we ALL hate reality tv, call it what it really is, CHEAP TV...

By orionway, Dec 17, 2012

nobody watches it and u guys are losing ur audiences... screw reality TV and bring back real entertainment, . shows like missing... i don't know a single person who watches any reality tv show... i no longer watch tv at all, have cancelled my cable 4 years ago... download everything i watch off internet with no commercials because of reality tv crap... have abandoned the networks and even the cable/sat companies.. u guys suc

Give Missing a Fighting Chance

By lexacliche, Nov 17, 2012

Did you know that the cast would get together and watch the show while the fans do and chat with us. They are truly committed to this series and so are we. Missing is good. I mean it's so good people probably cannot remember when they saw a show so decent that follows through on its story-lines. It looks foreign to them, no wonder the network isn't giving it the chance it needs to stay on a bit longer to prove it. Ratings would grow in time, just look at the support it has. I don't think TV has ever brought to us such a determined mother. It shows me the true value of love and the lengths anyone would go. Come on, that alone needs a thumbs up.

There are those who are passionate and have created a petition for us to bring our show back for at least one season. Let's start here and pass the message:

and http://www.thepetitionsite.com/997/686/082/renew-missing-for-abc/

This series encouraged me to start reviewing again. That should count for something.

Lexa Reviews lexabuti.blogspot.commoreless

Really bad...

By Papilloni, Oct 09, 2012

Superwomen special ex CIA mother is looking for her poor and innocent son who got kidnapped by an army of evil spies in a world wide conspiracy. It's like 24 meets a one person A Team mother in a bad B movie from the 80's. Supermother kicks bad guys by the dozen. It's so full of clichees, I even bet the bad guy is the guy who brought the son back after his father died (or didn't die) - because he looked like a stereotype bad guy from the 80's.

I just don't know how Ashley Judd and Sean Bean could end up in such a cheap trash.moreless

Bring back Missing

By JackSchueler, Sep 29, 2012

I rarely watch network television but this show had me hooked. I imagine that the show was expensive to produce with its European locations - but that was part of the magic. I think "Dallas" was the last show that affected me this way. It has been a long dry spell from "Dallas" to "Missing". Sigh!

By elsiejordison, Sep 25, 2012

I loved this show

By MeganWheeler, Sep 24, 2012

I loved this show, why do they always cancel the good shows. I was really looking forward to watching the next season... This sucks. ABC you all are idiots for canceling this show! Put the show back on!!!!

Load More Reviews