Mister Rogers' Neighborhood

Show Reviews (30)

Great

I am really freaked out about this show.

By woahwoah678, Jul 23, 2012

One of the creepiest shows that were a kids show.First of all,Mister Rogers is all nice and this is really stupid of what he did to this show.Second of all,the puppets are really disturbing and King Friday is not that disturbing and finally of all,the whole show is really creepy.In one of the episodes,this dude looked really disturbing with his eyes.Mister Rogers,you did not do a good job on this show.It's very creepy with you and the puppets from The Neiborhood Of Make Believe.Your show is one of the baddest show that I will know forever.I give this show a D because it's stupid and all of those crazy puupets are disturbing.moreless

The coolest TV Teacher!

By T_VFan, May 01, 2012

He is sweet, he acts like your neighbor, and he takes you on adventures through his house and everything. He teaches you things you wanna learn as a kid who likes school. Greatness!

BOO-YAH! Mr. Rogers all the way!

By chaokid01, May 10, 2011

How many buff musclemen do you see showing off on TV and then when they actually NEED to fight, they wuss out? Well, the only ones I can think of that don't are Chuck Noris and (fanfare) Mr. Rogers.

Not ONLY was he in the navy but he was an EXCELLENT teacher. The show may creep some of you freaks out, but I happen to like it.

Examples of why Mr. Rogers is a good show:

Feeding the fish: To care for life and for reminding,

The wonderful land of make-believe: recognition,

Song: How do we NOT learn from song?

Mr. Rogers: an extraordinary role model for any child.

Mr. Rogers deserves to be appreciated and I do appriciate him. Please, for wonderful education watch this show with your kids.moreless

Excellent children's show

By niceguyposer, May 07, 2011

Mr. Rogers was truly an inspiring character who knew how to teach children about life without sugar-coating anything. Even after his death, his legacy lives on.

Won't You Be My Neighbor Lyrics

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,

A beautiful day for a neighbor.

Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,

A neighborly day for a beauty.

Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.

I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.

Since we're together we might as well say:

Could you be mine?

Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,

Won't you please?

Please won't you be my neighbor?moreless

I miss Mr. Rogers!

By blue4t, May 07, 2011

Who doesn't like Mr. Rogers? I've grown up and Mr. Rogers is still cool with me.

This show was cool. I love the filmstrips Mr. Rogers would show, like how crayons or plastic drinking straws were made. In any other context it would be boring, but they were interesting on this show.

This is a great show for little kids. It teaches them that imagination/make-believing is important. Mr. Rogers does it with his puppets like King Friday. It's a great show for kids and adults won't get bored watching it either.

This is definitely a classic and no other children's show can touch it!moreless

It makes imagination come true.

By jonghyunchung, May 07, 2011

I miss Mister Rogers. He died like, 4 years ago. He even used to sing songs like the "Tomorrow Song" back in the early 70's, which I'll probably never get to see again. All that I can imagine is to have the early days of him come back on television, and possibly on DVD. Currently, it only airs when I have to miss it because I have school, but at least I get to see it when I have days off. But when I was just a little kid, the episodes still aired the same. We could go for "Long live Mister Rogers", but like I said, he's dead now.moreless

I used to watch this show when I was growing up. It helped to make me the person that I am today. Thanks to Mr. Rogers Neighborhood -- I learned manners, good behavior and all of the other stuff that makes a well-rounded person.

By Frankburnsflagg, May 07, 2011

This show was a big part of my growing up years. Mr. Rogers was one of the best teachers that I had, in terms of learning how things worked, how to behave around other people, and that kind of thing. It's a true shame that there aren't that many good children's shows around anymore, besides Sesame Street. Kids don't really have that many good role models these days. My generation and the ones that came before, definitely had one in Fred Rogers. He was a good, hard-working individual who cared about how others felt.

Most tv shows that are on the air today, only seem to care about making money and that kind of thing. Helping kids to learn, seems to be only secondary to them. They don't really care about kids' welfare like Mr. Rogers did.

Television shows just don't have the same feeling to them that Mr. Rogers Neighborhood did. That feeling that you're wanted, that someone actually cared about how you felt, how you're doing and that kind of thing.

He'd go on field trips every so often to different places, in order to show the audience how things are made. For example, I remember seeing one episode where he went to a utensil making factory. It was rather interesting, seeing how spoons are made, using two different molds and then pressing them together in order to make the spoon itself.

Also he had guests on his show once in awhile, along with doing a puppet show with King Friday and the rest of the gang. It was fun growing up and watching this classic show. Hopefully parents will pass this wonderful show onto their own children, so they can experience the magic that was Fred Rogers, may he rest in peace. He will be forever missed by his many legions of fans.moreless

Mr.Rogers is my dude.

By chanelissweet, May 07, 2011

I was so sad to hear that a couple of years ago one of the nicest men on tv died. This show was about an old man who lives in a neriborhood and is friends with every body and has guest stars on his show all the time and tried to teach children something. I love the theme song to the song even though he can not sing worth a note. It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood A beautiful day for a neighbor Would you be mine Could you be mine It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood A neighborly day for a beauty Would you be mine Could you be mine I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you So, let's make the most of this beautiful day Since we're together we might as well say Would you be mine, could you be mine Won't you be my neighbor Won't you please, won't you please Please won't you be my neighbor.moreless

Mr. Rogers was great.

By cactusjack39, May 07, 2011

I have to say that there wasn't a more sincere and more warm show than this one, at least for kids. Mr. Rogers is by far one of the best television characters in history. I respect what he did for as long as he did it. Almost 40 years on one show. That is crazy to think. It was also very sad when he passed away as it meant that there would be no more new episodes of the show. It was a great show that mixed manners with entertainment and puppets. Overall, there will never be a show like this one. Thank you.moreless

This was a great show.

By _Flutterlight_, May 07, 2011

This was a great show. I used to love watching it as a child. Picture Picture was one of the coolest things ever.

It's a shame children aren't getting to grow up with this anymore. Instead they're watching manufactured Disney pap. What happened to letting your kids enjoy talent?

Rant aside, this was a really, really good show. I wish it was out on DVD, or even VHS, so I could buy it for my kids later. I want my children to grow up watching good, educational television. Nothing stupid, nasty and offensive like the stuff that's being fed to kids by Disney.moreless

Load More Reviews