Mistresses

Show Reviews (20)

Great

it was ok

By cindyp1976, May 30, 2014

I watched the first show so I could see alyssa milano again I hadn't seen anything she has done since charmed. but when I watched the show itself was ok but alyssa was very matronly in alot of the scenes it was hard to see someone who is the furthest thing from matronly be dressed and have her hair styled like a woman of 60

Fine by me

By atitkosblogos, Apr 14, 2014

I think that this show is the best guilty pleasure of the summer :) of course i am chilled for another season, and another and another and...

i would like dis show continued

By yasminemmanuel, Sep 21, 2013

i love this show. i would like to see savi come bac to raise her child i want karen to live

Disappointed by the US version

By inessb23, Sep 11, 2013

The UK version is much, much.... better. How convenient: Savi under CPR so that the baby will not survive. I was so sure there will never be another mixed race child in this show. And Karen! She just found out that Elizabeth Grey was interned in a psychiatric unit, plus the woman wants her loss, so badly, but she let her enter in her home?!!! She is a shrink for heaven's sake!

The cliffhanger is so frustrated, what the point? Everything is so weak in this show.

The accident of Savi and Karen taken in hostage: all this is so predictable! I'm so disappointed. The UK version of Mistresses was so original and bold, I adore it so I was so thrilled to see an US version but they wanted to take their distances with the UK version and it's not good at all. They killed that show. I think we will never see another season. But if there is another season, please, improve! (I hope because I love Alyssa)

moreless

When does the show come back?

By kaydimonds, Sep 11, 2013

That Finale blew my mind, I hope Savi is alright. I knew the wife was going to come after Karen, and she just kept digging herself deeper and deeper into that hole. I want to know what April will do about Paul and Lucy's relationship. And I look forward to Joss pulling her life out of the dang gutter. So there has to be another season, I look forward to the grand announcement for it. I hope we don't have to wait all the way to June 2014, that would be a freaking shame.moreless

OMFG!

By StorLiten, Sep 10, 2013

OMG just saw the last episode!!! When does it come back??! I want the next season NOW!!

My favorite show out right now.

By allisonchrist, Aug 13, 2013

Please don't ever cancel this show its the best. Totally addicted.

The show is scandalous but exciting.

By patriciawhite8, Aug 13, 2013

I enjoy this series and the cast are wonderful.

Guilty pleasure...

By trintv, Jul 31, 2013

It cheesy, but I enjoy it. HOWEVER, I have to say that Yujin Kim is not good in this role. She is wooden and awkard to watch in her scenes. Also, her character is poorly written, so that doesn't help her, I'm sure. She never says anything to anyone about the crazy things that her character is going through. What kind of therapist is this woman? You'd think she'd at least confide one of her best friends. It really brings the rest of the show down for me. The writers better punch her up and she better step up, cause she's sinking the boat....moreless

Load More Reviews