Mockingbird Lane

Show Reviews (32)

Great

Another good onebites the dust

By OneFunCaptain, Dec 04, 2014

I really thought this show had potential. There is so much crap out there and this was a well thought out version of a previously popular show (with a twist) Portia di Rossi was great as a modern Lily and the new Herman was great as a much hipper version of himself. A darn shame this was cancelled. It would have been a great idea if CW or AMC or one of the other hip networks would have picked this upmoreless

I WAS HOPING THERE WOULD BE MORE.

By Deedra714, Dec 02, 2014

I WAS REALLY HOPING THERE WOULD BE MORE. ABSOLUTELY STUNNED THAT THERE WERE NOT MORE EPISODES. WHAT ARE THE PENCIL PUSHERS IN HOLLYWOOD THINKING? DO THEY NOT HAVE TEST AUDIENCES EVER? I AM STILL TICKED OVER JERICHO AND THE OTHERS TOO DANGIT!

What Happened!!???

By innewlight, Oct 02, 2014

It was very surprising that there was not more from this show. It was great and compared to so many of the other, not so good, shows that seem to some keep getting on air - This is one that we wish could get a fair chance. ITs A HIT!

Still hoping...

By Sparzy666, Sep 05, 2014

I really liked this version, i always hated the old one and thought The Addams Family (1960s) was better.

I'm still hoping this will get picked up, Grandpa has a great sense of humour! Its always funny how the good shows are always passed over or cancelled, when trash like Big Brother and other reality shows that no one likes come back for season after season.

this could have made it

By dustinferriss, Oct 31, 2013

I think this could have made it as a series from mid summer for a finale around halloween every year or atleast have a halloween special every year that would always be good

we need more episodes

By christinahame, Aug 29, 2013

i loved it it was entertaining and funny they need to reconsider and continue it . theirs always gonna be people that are gonna be unhappy with it but for the generation that didn't grow up with the original are gonna like this one so yes i hope they continue it

Really?

By BrianStevens0, Jan 02, 2013

They were fools to pass this show up. Great actors, Fun show. I hope they reconsider!

So where is episode 2?

By leoleo9, Dec 01, 2012

i don't see any reason not to continue with this series. it should do quite well. I still enjoy watching the reruns of the Munsters and Adams Family shows i watched as a kid, and I'd like to see them do more with this. I kept looking for the next episode, and thought it should have continued by now. i'm sure the kids would like it as well as older folks like me.

Not bad ...

By Edie70, Nov 23, 2012

... but also not sure it would work like a full time TV show. It was nice as a Halloween special though. Actors gave us great performances and were cast very well. I also loved the special effects and production designers must be complimented for their work on this. But all in all there zero to very slim chance that NBC actually picks it up. Only the pilot alone cost them 10 million bucks.

Load More Reviews