Bringing Up Baby

Fair
6.1

A amazing season starter

By modernfamily12, Nov 13, 2012

Few laughing moments but alround a great 30 mins of my life.

season 4 episode 1

By modernfamily121, Oct 09, 2012

i think season 4 will be a great season but i dont think it was a great start to the season . i hope episode 2 will be much better

modern family

By joekabyemela, Oct 07, 2012

i was wondering why the reviews were so negative on this episode i found it to be pretty good i laughed when Jay fell in the pond while blindfolded and i found it really sweet when gloria told Jay about it and he was really happy about it this was probably the strongest season premeire than the middle

Horrendous episode

By Genocideownsyo9, Sep 28, 2012

This is not the show I used to love. It's become so fast-paced, crammed with predictable jokes, and the storylines don't even wrap up smoothly. It feels more like a commercial.

Not what it used to be

By mmmshuddup, Sep 28, 2012

So far Modern Family is off to a pretty weak start. I laughed only a few times and not very hard. Some of the Mitchell/Cam/Lily bits are just insufferable now.

What a bummer, the first two seasons of this show made me literally laugh my a** off constantly!

Modern Family Returns Without A Bang

By modernfamily120, Sep 27, 2012

There was so much potential humor here. Gloria annoucing her pregnancy could've been hilarious and take the entire episode, with Manny advising her on how to tell each person. Jay could've been off with a friend (and NOT Phil) doing something, and that is why he is last to know. But they had to make it less funny. (And by the way, the animals on top of the car are 5 of the 7.5 points i gave this episode.)