Fifteen Percent

Fair
6.2

Fifteen percent bad

By modernfamily12, Oct 23, 2012

It was good with Gloria and Manny but Mitchell and cam weren't memorable. Phil and Claire were good.

I always knew my dad was like Phil.....but I didn't realize how much my mom is like Claire

By modernfamily120, Feb 02, 2012

Claire doesn't get electronics. Jay's friend Shorty acts gay.

My part is when Phil's like "This is for all of the times that your mom said she was right but you knew that she was wrong." and then Haley is like "I'll do it."

Fifteen Percent

By thefanof, Apr 16, 2011

Another decent Modern Family tonight. The problem right now is similar to that of NBC's The Office. Sure, the writers can still create some of the best zingers on television, but those jokes are buried beneath tons and tons of mediocre, uneventful scenes and dialogue.

The scene with Phil teaching Haley how to use the remote was great, but honestly, is muting a challenge for anybody? Let's be serious now. Claire cannot be that stupid.

The Jay storyline was alright, but things like this kind of set the homosexual world back about 15 years.

Okay episode, but not one of the best by far.moreless

One of the funniest!!

By MichaelPicavet, Apr 16, 2011

I don't know who keeps giving this show the mediocre scores, but this series really lands it as far as family dynamics with all that goes on in this day and age. Anybody would be lucky to have a family like this instead of the totally disfunctional ones out there. The whole cast rocks! This episode had me laughing out loud several times. It might just open some eyes and give people a little push to not be so afraid to get more techy, or more accepting of that flamingly overstylish buddy. The level of comedy might not be for all, but the ones that can't appreciate it (yet) can learn a bit about being able to find more humor in their own ackward life situations.moreless