Most Haunted

Show Reviews (147)

Good
7.7

should be called silly faces

By boycey, Dec 19, 2013

i have watched the program with great anticipation... many times and all i get as a viewer is constant close ups of silly presenter faces, i wonder if they actually point the camera elsewhere other than each others close up we the viewer might actually see something, i do understand how important it is for them to show their faces on tv "but come on" at least 90% of each program is their silly faces, all they do is video each other blocking 95% of what is around them.. the familiar phrase " what the hell was that" well we wouldn't know would we... and another phrase " did you hear or see that Brian or whoever " well no because your pointing the camera in my face, is what should be the reply.. i feel the focus of this program is on the silly faces of the presenter and not much else.. how about putting the camera in a stationary position instead and letting it record, instead of letting a frantic presenter holding and shaking it when a noise is heard or something is seen, and all we can see is their blurry faces whilst they are screaming the place down.... when are we the viewer going to see something or hear something.. never i feel as the 3 way conversations over the top of everything and silly faces blocking out everything any noises or views that they say are there..... very boring yawn yawnmoreless

love this show

By avonwhitleigh, Nov 28, 2013

i think all the team have been great its not fake paranormal does excist and this show brings it to many peoples attention amazing i hope they carry on makeing shows as i love it i say if you dont belive any of the shows then before judgeing there good work go and stay overnight at the same location yourself before judgeing there experiances

should be called ORB HUNTERS

By heatherpullum, Apr 28, 2013

Most haunted was the first paranormal show i seen but was hooked on ghost hunters when it came out, then ghost adventures and now stranded.. started watching deep south paranormal but i dont know if i like it or not and paranormal state was shit house!

If you have the nerve

By 8691, Mar 05, 2013

I would like to see Most Hounted at Market Bosworth hall To spend a night in the tower were it is closed down because no body of this life will ever go, the blood stain on the wall appears and it does not matter how many times it was painted over, the Grey Lady has been seen walking, And i all so have witnessed Her and i give her respect,. If they survive that; I would like to send them to Building 15 on the Caterpillar works This is a part of the old air field and in this building, electric stops doors open and many people will not enter by them self after dark, Flight air men have been seen walking about waiting for their plains from the 2nd world war These were Lancaster bomber pilatsmoreless

most haunted

By stevestokesy, Feb 04, 2013

Too much swearing and squawking to hear what's going on. Totally unprofessional.

Why are they so surprised at the reactions they get from the spirits. Isn't that what they want? Duhh!!

And why so many people on the crew, from admin assistant to make up, and probably anyone who answers the phone. It all adds to the confusion. I think they should take a leaf out of Ghost Adventures book, now there's a professional team that get results!!

Psychological factor not taken seriously.

By jajc1000, Jan 23, 2013

Why the need for darkness? Other than increasing the anxiety a hysteria of the situation, which makes it difficult to ascertain whether there is any genuine paranormal activity because of the exaggerated reaction of the participants, I can see no reason for this: the spirits/ghost activity, if present, would not be influenced by light or it's absence. The parapsychologist has commented on the psychological factor involved in these explorations. I think if this was taken seriously, and the psychological expectations, fantasies, anxieties etc, were reduced as much as possible, it would be a much better programme. Unfortunately I think the producer is appealing to the lowest common denominator in an attempt to maintain high ratings - so the hysterical screaming is unlikely to stop any time soon.moreless

So sad

By Thesis, Dec 14, 2012

I only started watching this out of boredom 3 weeks ago. I have to say "It is all fake"

Pieces of fluff seen in night vision claimed to be 'orbs', slight tapping noises probably caused by temperature changes or Deathwatch beetles, doors moving which is most likely just wind or the movement of floors or the house/property itself.

As for the people themselves, well. Let's take Derek, a bigger 'wide boy' fake couldn't be found, more often wrong as right and when he is 'possessed', well that's a laugh. The fat short blonde woman, I call her 'touchy' for obvious reasons.

I've spent time in dark properties alone and although it may be a bit spooky sometimes I was never running scared and screaming like demented women like the crew on this show does. They are either acting or experiencing mass hysteria, I believe 'acting'.

All in all a total crock of rubbish. I'd LOVE to actually see something fly across the room and damage one of them, then I just might believe a bit of it!

Give it up, you are fooling no one, well the seriously mentally ill maybe.moreless

An' another thing

By ttdwelling, Nov 23, 2012

If it's pitch black an' yer can't see noffink how do yer know if it'as not the persons about you that are making noises an' throwin' things about? You say you trust them but that's not proof that it's not them is it?

IT'S ALL FAKE ( except for a few things but that really freaked them out)

By MoniquedelaHa, Nov 10, 2012

This show was proven to be all fake , they make the knocks, the sounds almost everything! Ciaran O'keefe outed this show some time ago...just google!

Load More Reviews