Murder One

Show Reviews (3)

Great

Outstanding

By Jagger1966, Oct 14, 2005

This was a brilliant show. Season 1 followed one court case throughout the season (with some minor cases thrown in). It had a stellar cast led by Daniel Benzali. In season 2 Benzali was replaced by Anthony Lapaglia who brought something new to the show and was good. But it wasn't the same. There were three different cases in season 2 which was a good idea, but it just didn't compare to the brilliance of season 1.

Season two had some interesting relationships and edge-of-your-seat storylines. A good watch.

By RCP1329, Jun 25, 2005

I've only watched season 2/Case 2 because of my love for Anthony LaPaglia, but, regardless of his excellent acting, I was pleasantly surprised! The acting all around is excellent, with each character establishing a strong hold with each storyline.

I personally adored the Jimmy/Justine relationship. It has all the same componants to Jack/Samantha in Without A Trace, which is awesome!

The storylines are exciting stuff, with the actual way of shooting ahead of its time, with all the earmarks of the current 24.

Awesome watching! I recommend it to any ALP, or law drama fan.

Becs xmoreless