Murdoch Mysteries

Show Reviews (18)

Great

Bad choice of words

By lilgto1966, Mar 03, 2014

To whomever can change the scripts the actors memorize. Look you don't need bad language to get your ratings up. Your program "Murdock" is I believe one of the most watched TV programs on the air. But tonight I was disappointed to hear the actor say, "goddam". Like that's an everyday norm. Well it may be to the actor but not to all your viewing audience. I'm one of I know many Christians who like the program but believe it would be viewed by the same audience without the language. Your last program I found it distasteful and offensive. So will we expect to hear this again? Maybe God doesn't mean anything to you but to us Christians who have been delivered from drugs, alcohol and other types of what the Bible calls sin, we love him. Will you please consider the Christian public who like the program and want to watch it? Will you dare to stand up for good clean morals we were made from. Was the world you live in founded in a garbage pit, I think not.

Thank you for hearing my concernsmoreless

Why no info on TV dot com about season 7?

By AlanJ248, Jan 03, 2014

Season 7 seems to have been ignored/overlooked by TV dot com - its already up to episode 9 and episode 10 is due to screen on the 6th of January but still no info?

Love Yannick Bisson!

By TxBelle, Aug 09, 2013

He's the reason I found this show. Hated I couldn't watch it in the US, but tickled Amazon Prime is carrying it.... completely hooked on the show. Love Helene Joy, too... will be watching for both of these fine actors in other stuff.

Best show on tv

By greybeard59, Jun 13, 2013

If we could only watch one show on tv Murdoch would be the show. Amazing actors makes you think you went back in time.

Brilliant Series

By sixtysjack1, May 03, 2013

One of the best shows on TV, Keep up the great work

Hidden Gem

By halandaniel, Mar 19, 2013

Really a hidden Gem, great classic detective story with a twist, with a charming lead.. very few shows that has this quality in every episode, especially criminal series.

Fantastic Mystery Series

By MegSimpson, Oct 17, 2012

Our personal favourite show -besides the welll-developed and excellently written plots, it's exceptionally well researched. Would venture to say that this is the best Canadian series ever produced.

My only observation is that the level of cleanliness for the time portrayed is much improved over reality! (at least from the stories my grandparents told!

Hope to see this series continue - one of the few shows worth watching on tv these days.

Brilliant Detective Show

By Vendetta, Oct 16, 2012

Brilliant and full of cheese, Murdoch Mysteries has become a weekend watching favourite of my family.

Nice show

By HeloneidaFurt, Sep 18, 2012

I love this show, first because I like very much this kind show and also its Canadian.

Load More Reviews