Who Should Be the Face of My Little Pony?

By Joshua Frattarola

Jul 24, 2013

This My Little Pony community is for true fans of the show. Rather than try to determine which pony should be the face of the fandom, we're going to let the true fans decide.

Vote as many times as you'd like. Voting will close on 8/12 at 12:00am.

Oh, and one last thing...if you'd like to make your own nomination, please do so in the comment section. If your selection gets enough votes, we'll add it to the poll as an option.

This page just got 20% cooler.

UPDATE: This poll is now closed. The winner, by a landslide, is Pinkie Pie!

• Comments (72)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • princesssanaetsuji Apr 22, 2015

Fluttershy please I'll do anything all of you please pIck fluttershy I'm begging you

• farfee254 Jan 01, 2014

Excuse me, 'bullwinkle520', MLP has gotten a LOT better in the 4th Generation than the previous Generations. Sure, the first 3 Generations were crap, I agree with you on that, but, apart from 80% of the singing and the girlish stereotypes, I really like Generation 4: Friendship is Magic. Even boys like it. It's taken a little bit over iFunny and even Youtube. Did you see Kuledud3 (he's a funny minecrafter) playing the MLP game, and the new 'how to draw a pony' videos? And finally, just because the Bronies watch the show doesn't mean we're 'freakshows'. That's just rude, dude.

• Bullwinkle520 Nov 24, 2013

what kind of freakshows watch this crap?

• bronyoftheponies Mar 07, 2014

bullwinkle chill girl if you dont like it why you even here

• xxxxxxxxxxx Feb 20, 2014

İt is a great show but it doesn't mean everybody has to like it.İf you haven't watched it,don't write comments,if you watched it and didn't like it,write your opinions but leave the fans alone!We are not desperate enough to proove our masculinity and sanity to other people by criticizing animated shows!

• farfee254 Jan 01, 2014

It's very unkind of you to judge us as 'freakshows' just because we watch the show. And if you haven't seen it, like chrisbotkin90 said, don't judge it as crap if you haven't seen it.

• chrisbotkin90 Dec 11, 2013

I do. It''s a very good show. have you even seen it yet? Then don't judge it if you haven't

• patsully Nov 24, 2013

Well that's not very nice.

• ScampTVCritic Nov 18, 2013

I think Twilight Sparkle should've been the face of My Little Pony. After all, she is the most likable character in my opinion.

• caleb3131 Aug 14, 2013

Poor Derpy...

• maxmalinowski Aug 11, 2013

That's true I wanted to make Pinkie win fair and square myself

• MEESTRG Aug 11, 2013

That's it!I quit!I don't tolerate cheating... :(

• pmcollectorboy Aug 11, 2013

*sigh* I give up. Last minute cheating?

• maxmalinowski Aug 08, 2013

Not anymore she's not :D

• JoshuaFrattar Aug 09, 2013

@MEESTRG - did you see this?