My Name Is Earl

Show Reviews (465)

Great

Bring back the show u ended WITH A PART 1!!!!!! (my name is earl)

By kaylarosecowan, Dec 28, 2014

Ok My name is earl was a AWESOME show about a man trying to right the wrongs in his life he goes through

tons of challenges like winning the lottery then getting hit by a car which sends him to the hospital then his wife Joy walks in and hands him a divorce paper he signs then she hands him his stuff. THATS JUST THE FIRST EPISODE! That episode made me repeatedly watch episode after episode you get the idea, Then i got to dodges dad that was a awesome episode but at the end my screen turned black and said.. TO BE CONTINUED... Are u kidding me you end a show in TO BE CONTINUED!? Just because you didn't have the numbers of viewers YOU wanted?! I loved the show my family loved the show! ALL THESE PEOPLE LOVED THE SHOW! And then you expect us to be ok with Raising hope? YOU HAVE TO END WHAT YOU STARTED!!!!!!!! Not in a part 1!!!!!!! The characters are funny adorable low life losers A THOUSAND WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BRING BACK MY NAME IS EARLmoreless

Amazing

By Thefishslayer, Jul 31, 2014

This show is funny. From the quirky jokes and the character traits are just funny. Randy is my favorite. He is always making a dumb remark that always makes me laugh. My favorite is when Earl was broke and trying to sell his car.

They Should Make A Movie Or The ReallyLast Season

By JacobPerezXD, Jul 01, 2014

I think they should make a movie or another season because in the episode "Dodge Dad" they found out who his real father is. And on the paper work it said that Darnell wasnt the real father to Earl Jr. Which said "To Be But they stop and they should finish off.

i hate when shows are cancelled

By Josiahcro, Jan 25, 2014

great idea. but tv shows about losers never last becuase they are good, but don't do great in ratings. i still have to say NBC is the best network for giving creative shows a chance.

(my name is earl, community, chuck etc) i just wish they could stay.

About this series

By JordanWelch, Nov 13, 2013

It had great casting in season one and acting for Jaime Pressly in season two.

I dont know how this show got canceled.

By Raven77, Aug 31, 2013

This show had it all. It was an original idea about an ex-con who tries to make ammends with his past and correct his wrong doings while learning valuble lessons alnog the way. Most of the characters were original and intresting to watch. Even the antagonists were intresting to watch. The jokes somehow felt original and they were what really spiced up this show in quality. I dont know why good shows like this get cancelled while shows with a 2 or lower last longer.moreless

Awesome show

By jamesfischer7, Aug 17, 2013

This was one of the best shows on tv and its a shame that they cancelled it I would have liked to see Earl finish every thing on his list and im not a big fan of raising hope i didn't get into the show like i did with my name is earl "sigh"

Please bring My name is Earl back

By dragonborn55, Jul 10, 2013

This show was great ! Everyone i knew loved it hopefully they bring it back !

MY NAME IS EARL

By DjWilliams817, May 22, 2013

What I think is that you all need to bring back the show because 1: is was good wholesome & funny 2: it doesn't make since for you to end a show at the end of season 4 and not bring it back when you all ended it with a TO BE CONTINUED.....

Still missing this show

By rsvvuuren, Apr 09, 2013

I just loved it when Burt Chance kicked the boss of NBC in tha nuts for canceling My name is Earl. I really like Raising hope, but i still miss Earl Hickey and the gang. While we should not linger in the past, this show has been canceled for 4 years now, i hope there will be a show as refreshing as this show was. In the meantime i will enjoy Raising Hope and hope for an renewal of Cougar Town.moreless

Load More Reviews