Naruto

Show Reviews (1560)

Great

NARUTO MY FAVOURITE SHOW AND A PART OF MY LIFE

By anshulsaini5876, Sep 09, 2014

Naruto is the show that I only watch and all the other animation are nothing compared to this show AWESOME,AMAZING,WONDERFUL ANIME :) :) I'LL NEVER STOP WATCHING IT UNTIL IT COMES TO AN END

Naruto is... THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!

By EnderzGaming, Aug 01, 2014

What is there to say its just awesome I've loved Naruto since the moment i found out about it.

10/10 5 STARS THUMBS UP WOOO!!!!!!!

naruto shippuden#123

By zacharymoore7902, Jul 29, 2014

Naruto has been a piece of me since I could even think it feels like and if people saw what's going on they would lay bricks.

Naruto and the water cycle

By revolgcala, May 12, 2014

I really like naruto when i was a kid but at time goes by and watching different animes. it made me think that the story became more of going around and around, like... can we end this already? it makes me reminiscent my grade school days about how to explain the end of the water cycle... yeah sounds like this goes on and on"

The show must go on!!!!!!!!

By twistfate56, Mar 06, 2014

I don't watch a whole lot of anime. The shows I like the most usually don't go beyond 1 season long. A lot of the best anime shows are shut down early I don't know why, but that is just how it is I guess. Anyways , Naruto one of my most favorite anime shows. Just as the review title I made says "The show must go on"! Seriously can you stop making it like the movie Inception. I mean FFS !! Stop going back in the past and showing what has happened to all these characters! If you wanted to show what has happened in the past. Then do us all a favor. Make a season all about the past and how everything came to be. You really should've made all these episodes about the past in the beginning of Naruto. Not here and there through out the show! It really makes a show complete shit when you do this. Its not a damn movie and only an hr or so long! I'm so sick and tired of waiting for a new episode and its about some character and how they came to be who they are! Which gives my other point for this review. This is >>>{Naruto}<<moreless

This review is for both Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden

By Orca36, Mar 04, 2014

I've watched a lot of Naruto, so I know a lot of what happens. But, I'm sorry everybody, I don't think this show is nearly as great as so many people say. This is just my personal opinion, and I have several problems with Naruto. But don't get me wrong, this anime is nowhere near bad. It's just disappointing.

And the weird thing is that, I should like Naruto. It has a relatively good story in the beginning and some pretty spectacular fight scenes. But it also has more problems in than I had originally hadn't even thought of. Firstly, the art style looks much less refined during the fight scenes, and I never really liked Naruto's animation style to begin with, not to mention some shaky camera action. Secondly, the show seems too much like a shonen anime. I know that probably doesn't make sense, since Naruto is a shonen, but if you stop and think about it, this show has so many elements that you would normally see in a shonen that it kind of makes Naruto's story less interesting. Thirdly, the fillers drag on forever. Not just the seperate plots, I mean they dragged on to the point where they continued for almost 100 episodes after Naruto and Sasuke's battle and into Naruto: Shippuden. And don't even get me started on Shippuden's many, many annoying filler arcs that completely diluded what little of the story was still interesting.

However, my biggest problem with Naruto is it's characters, particularly the main characters. Naruto is the most likable of the three. Granted, almost every time he talks he practically shouts, which was more than a little annoying, but he also knew how to talk to people and make the unlikable characters see the faults in their sometimes twisted ideals. Plus, I really sympathize with his backstory, to the point where I wanted to cry from all the abuse he went through for growing up with something that he couldn't control. Next is Sakura, and I'm just gonna come out and say it, I cannot stand this bitch. I'm really sorry if you like her, but really! For practically the whole first series, she hardly did anything. Not to mention her constant pining over Sasuke was very gratting, and it made feel sorry for Naruto even more for loving this stupid girl. Speaking of Sasuke. He was very cool in the beginning of the series. Yeah, he was kind of an arrogant emo, but he started getting a little better after befriending Naruto. Then he joined Orochimaru, and he immediately went back to that arrogant emo attitude. Seriously? And he became even worse than he was before by also whining often. However, most of the side characters like Rock Lee, Hinata, Shikamaru, Tsunade and Kakashi are pretty cool.

Naruto is one of the most reviewed shows on this site, so I know that it's very popular. But I just don't see what makes everyone say that this is one of the greatest animes ever made. Most of the characters aren't likable, the plot feels like a generic shonen plot, and it just goes on and on and on because of all the pointless filler that they decided to add. Great fighting unfortunately can't carry a show to greatness on it's own, and that's pretty much how Naruto is. If you really like it, that's completely fine, maybe you see something that I'm missing. But I believe that Naruto is overrated.moreless

Top Shows

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Read all of the 1st generation manga, about 30 anime ep (05-13)

Not the best anime, but I'm not a hater or a super fanboy.

By dudeyourugly, Feb 04, 2014

While I Like Naruto a lot, it isn't top notch or above great anime like Bebop, Stein's Gate, etc. I really like the overall tone but the filler is a pain to watch(considering the 220 ep)! I also believe they talk too much in battles. Overall, great anime to get someone started. Always found Kakashi as my favorite character!

boring show

By ReviewGuy, Jan 23, 2014

I hate this show a lot

characters

Naruto- He's pretty much Goku

Sakura- downright worst character on the show. she is bitch infinity. She is so mean to Naruto for no reason and obsesses over some guy that doesn't love her.

Sasuke-So unnecessarily emo

the others-irrelevant

I hate all the filler and the show

Load More Reviews