ABC Renews Nashville for Season 3

By Kaitlin Thomas

May 10, 2014

Thanks to the magical power of Connie Britton's hair, Nashville has been renewed for Season 3. ABC exec Ben Sherwood announced the news via Twitter late Friday, because late Friday is a great time to announce such things! According to Deadline, the country-music drama will be back for a full 22 episodes. But for now, let's all just take a minute to thank Hayden Panettiere for giving it all she's got week after week, because Nashville would be nothing without her. Also, let's all bow down to Connie's aforementioned hair. But really mostly Hayden.

ABC previously announced renewals for 14 other shows, including Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.The GoldbergsScandal, and Revenge. Unfortunately, with good news comes bad news, and Trophy WifeSuburgatory, and more got the axe.

Anyway, it's Friday night! Let's get back to boozin'!

Are you excited for more Nashville? What are your pre-finale thoughts on Season 2?

Check the Status of Your Favorite Shows:
What's Renewed, What's Canceled, and What's Still In Between?

• Comments (67)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • isparkle Jun 10, 2014

I am so happy about this. it might be soapy, but I love this show!

• AnoukvdZee May 12, 2014

Weeeehoooo! Great!

• karenmuscato5 May 12, 2014

That was draggy not craggy. Lol

• karenmuscato5 May 12, 2014

Well I love Scarlett. I think her part got a little craggy at times. But yes she is my favorite as well. Truth is her voice is the best female vocal by far and they now have her character at a major turning point. So I sure hope she stays!!

• c07111 May 11, 2014

Glad it got renewed, now if they could just drop someone of the dead weight, like Scarlett, things would be great. Juliette and Avery (Hayden & Jonathan) are about the only ones I enjoy watching.

• AlfridaVella1 May 10, 2014

Finally a good news =D

• MissBee76 May 10, 2014

I am so happy that this one made it. Great and very talented characters...

• tnetennba May 10, 2014

Cool. I'm disappointed in the quality of the show (it's just a bunch of people overreacting in absurd ways to every little thing), but for some reason I still want to keep watching it. I agree that Hayden Panettiere is by far the best thing about it.

• lottadi May 10, 2014

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• CharmedOneP391 May 10, 2014

Guess Hayden P won't be headed back to Heroes: Reborn next season, huh?

• bballer151 May 10, 2014

They didnt want her back anyways

• See More Comments (18)