Nashville

Show Reviews (49)

Good

Flatline City

By RobertRivera, May 16, 2015

It has to be Beverly because Deacon & Rayna are the main characters. This means that the show could not come back next season without Deacon. The only way is if the actor Charles Esten left the show.

Is the better part over hope not

By LawrenceThompson, May 14, 2015

If you get rid of Deacon you might as well cancel Nashville

Riveting and alluring

By nataliagriswold, Mar 18, 2015

I was pulled into this show from the first episode. Keep the series going!

Great Music!!

By sharshar25, Mar 12, 2015

I just love this show. I haven't heard a song I don't like yet. The cast is amazing and the fashion is pretty good too. It makes me want to go to Nashville real bad :) Can't wait till Juliette has her baby and see how her and Avery cope, should be amusing.

Great Show!!

By Cmc68, May 21, 2014

I hope they keep this show on TV, it seems that every show I like they cancel. It's different than all the others.

Great show!

By Lee2014, May 15, 2014

I loved the ending of last night's show. Deacon & Rayna forever! Is there anyone who doesn't want them back together? Even better though was the brief drunk scene between Rayna & Juliette. I like their evolving relationship & that was humorous. They need a scene where Juliette & Rayna get drunk together---no particular point---just funny! I'll write you a sample scene, Nashville writers.

Juliette & Rayna have both had disagreements with their men. They are out of town for some event, and they both end up in the hotel bar drinking.

Juliette: I have come to a profound realization during my long life on this planet.

Rayna: Oh yeah--what?

Juliette: Men suck! They really really suck.

Rayna: That is a profound realization. (Slurring slightly). We should write a song about it. The whole country would listen.

Juliette: Yeah. Maybe the whole world.

Rayna: It should be a great song like that song Tanya Tucker used to sing--Delta Dawn. You probably are too young to remember it.

Juliette: My mama used to listen to that!

Rayna and Juliette sing loudly together: Delta Dawn what's that flower you have on. Could it be a faded rose from days gone by. And did I hear you say you were meeting him here today to take you to his mansion in the sky.

Both start laughing.

Juliette: What did that song even mean?

Rayna: Hell if I know. Some woman fell in love, got dumped, and then got old.

They continue back & forth & then leave bar to go up to hotel rooms. Outside in parking lot, Juliette suddenly pauses, looks sick & then runs over to a parked truck and throws up in the back. Comes back laughing. Rayna wipes her face with a kleenex laughing.

Rayna: Oh my God, did you just throw up in someone's truck?

Juliette: I think I did.

Rayna: Well damn!

Juliette: Do you think whoever owns the truck will notice?

Scene in hotel room. They are both sitting on floor in front of sofa with liquor bottles on table continuing to drink. They get into a discussion about life.

Juliette: I always felt like I had this empty hole inside of me that I was always trying to fill.

Rayna: Honey, the whole world has some hole they are trying to fill.

Juliette: Well, Rayna, that's depressing. You are supposed to say, "Honey, it gets better as you get older!"

Rayna: (In exact same tone) "Honey, it gets better as you get older!"

Juliette (holding up glass) Cause you can drink right!

Rayna toasts her: Damn right!

Juliette stares closely at Rayna. Hey (very loudly).

Rayna: Hey (Just as loudly).

Juliette take's a lock of her hair. You know what? Your hair would look really good in little braids.

Rayna: ( Touching end of hair). Really?

Juliette: Yeah, okay turn this way and let me make one. (Starts braiding Rayna's hair sloppily).

Drunk scene continues back & forth.

Final:

Luke knocks in morning and then enters to find Rayna with hair in little braids asleep with head on couch. Juliette curled up on floor passed out with head in Rayna's lap. Bottles everywhere.

Luke: Well damn!

moreless

Nashville's Fashion

By shilainc, May 14, 2014

Checkout the Fashion for Nashville Enjoy XOXO

2-episode-21

I truly enjoy this show

By showkayce, Apr 24, 2014

I am so tired of cop shows, murder, mayhem and bloodly graphic scenes. Nashville, is

a break with great music, that I enjoy listening to. Please do not cancel this show!

Liam And Game of Thrones

By ghm13, Apr 10, 2014

Nashville is one of my favorite shows on television! For lovers of all kinds of music, Nashville is a must see!

For anyone else who is wondering, the actor who plays Liam is probably not going to be seen regularly on Nashville because he has taken on the role of Daario Naharis on season 4 of GOT. I don't particularly care for him in that role, but I love him as Liam. Still he's doing well for himself if he landed on a show as critically acclaimed as GOT :)moreless

Don't cancel this show

By JakeShpak, Mar 22, 2014

I don't even like country music but I love this show which gets better by the don't cancel it!!

Load More Reviews