Good
7.2

Lakers hosts Spurs

By marvelfan89, Apr 05, 2010

Lakers have had a great year while Spurs amidst a lot of injuries have had an average years.

Lakers and Spurs have traded wins on each other this year, so this was no different.

The game was competitive up until the fourth quarter.

Having watched all the Laker games this season, the formula for success is obvious, the Lakers using their big size, getting Gasol and Bynum involved and letting Kobe do their thing.

The Lakers have been without Bynum for a couple of games and while they won't admit it, it's hurt them.

However, in this game they really didn't use Gasol as much as they should. Really the Spurs are a small team that the Lakers should dominate so it's a bit of shock that they pulled this out.

It's just comes to the Lakers sticking to their game plan. Anyways, the loss means nothing under the circumstances. I don't think anybody expects anything out of the Spurs. I think this year will be the same as the other years, they won't do much damage, and they'll have to tear up this mediocre team. The Lakers still have destiny on their hands. I just wish they stick to the game plan instead of the guys doing their own thing and trying to trade baskets with teams.moreless