Rude Awakenings (Part 2)

Episode Reviews (4)

Good

Rude Awakenings

By thefanof, Mar 09, 2013

I just did not buy into any of this. Sam's old colleague was not cast properly, and I just cannot buy into a Sam Hannah romance anyway.

The actual premise of tonight's show was a little bit lame and uneventful as well.

Breathtaking!

By amazing_race, Dec 28, 2012

This episode was aboslutely incredible! The first scene was priceless, with the synchronised hits in the multiple different cities and the end product and outcome of those raids.

The storyline developed brilliantly, and things got really personal here for Sam! There was just so much we didn't know and this episode opened up with some very interesting possibilities which was really fun.

I can't wait for this storyline to be continued - but it looks as though there will be a significant wait until the players return to Los Angeles, so we may be waiting a long period for the continuation, just like we did with the Dom storyline in Season 1, the Hakeem storyline from Season 2 and so forth, but that makes it all the more fun imo!

I can't wait to see more! This was just amazing!moreless

Suspenseful, Intriguing.

By bms29bms, Nov 17, 2012

Well worth watching but I really hate that I still have wo wait for the ending.....

But that is how really good shows usually are - more thant 1 show. So that's ok.

I knew Sam was married but I thought his wife was your typical sweet stay at home wife. WOW! she is not anything like I thought.

Very good show.................. Can't wait til the next one.

NCIS:LA.

By Dec1964, Nov 14, 2012

Another great episode, all these years i knew Sam was married but never knew much else,

now i find out that Quinn is his wife. Is Quinn FBI, CIA or NCIS.? 4 years on & the writers just bring her into it now, whenever Sam went to bed he put his wedding on & took it off in the morning before going to work. Even Kensi & Deeks never knew & now there's a part 3.

This show keeps you guessing, maybe thats why i love this show.moreless