Devil's Trifecta

Episode Reviews (21)

Great

Best NCIS eps in 10 years

By GibbsFornel, May 26, 2013

With all the drama, dead people, science and toys in the series I would have to say that this episode and the roles played by Gibbs, Fornel and their ex-Wife was just so funny!

Wish there where more episodes like this one!

WTF is a 'trifecta'?

By paulr37, May 15, 2013

Did u guys watch the same ep as me?

Came back to this as I was bored. I ditched the prog after the previous ep.

Smug, badly written dross.

BTW Only watched the first 15 minutes, had to turn it off.

Great episode very funny

By tanargue, Mar 16, 2013

A thoroughly enjoyable episode with the interaction between all the characters. Witty dialogue and situations. Poor McGee, found in a ' compromising' position which led to a lot of ribbing. Always enjoy Gibbs and Fornell getting together but add their ex into the mixture and well, what a situation.

I never expected to laugh at an NCIS episode.

Thoroughly enjoyable episode !

By adrianfytche, Mar 09, 2013

This episode was fantastic, watching 3 of the main characters twitch as they met " Diane Stirling", Gibbs and Fornell's ex wife and then the both of them finding "Chucky" aka McGee curled up on the sofa with her !! Very funny.

Brilliant!

By amazing_race, Feb 19, 2013

This episode is definitely labelled correctly. 'Devil's Trifecta' indeed - add McGee and you've got almost a quartet!

There were some really hilarious scenes with Diane, but in addition we had a great cas e was interesting to follow and interesting to wtch.

I thought the storylines were really good and Diane is an interesting character for sure! Looking forward to more greatness next week!

Morals and a Wedding

By dswc43, Jan 09, 2013

i feel gibbs trait was to listen more, meaning not talk as much and observe more, i do that. actually im alot like gibbs, so as his character grows to become a better person, i find myself doing the same. I've found that observing more and talking less can help you in a situations and analyze waht is really going on. This show is awesome and really makes you think about life and what morals we should live by in our lives. ok im going to stop now. This cast and show is the first living thing on earth that i have found that actually is deep and has great morals, other shows are on the surface, shallow, have no point, or are just pointless. this show has a meaning behind it and every episode has morals, that we can all live by to make the world more tolerable nad livable for us and others. it was great, loved all of itmoreless

One of the top 5 episodes of NCIS

By yuritanMB, Dec 23, 2012

Extra ordinary clever episode combining three agencies with familiar faces that makes me believe that with such creativity NCIS will stay for a lon time-maybe pass the "Gunsmoke" in durability. Yhis episode is very exciting as well as funny andthe outcome was it up!

Originality of this season 19 is very encouraging that NCIS is alive and well for a long time and on the rise again!

Funniest drama episode in a long time (aside from Revolution, of course)

By tobsh, Dec 17, 2012

I honestly never thought this show had an episode like this left in its life. The last few seasons, even, I've been only watching because it was great once and I needed something to do on Wednesdays. This episode however, reminded me of the great NCIS times. It was funny, thrilling, pure NCIS. If the writers are gonna pack more episodes like this I might actually look forward to watching this show again!

Fornell and Giibs and Diane!!!

By MuttalibKhan, Dec 14, 2012

This is a more original NCIS episode versus all the episodes based on terrorism. It was a great episode. I always loved the Gibbs and Fornell relationship. They act like a married couple at times. I love it. I wont spoil the episode for you, but it is one you will never forget.

Finally! A great episode

By Tophan0087, Dec 14, 2012

I had just about given up on NCIS and found myself changing the station halfway through recent episodes. This is the first episode I have seen in the past 2 or 3 seasons that I really enjoyed. Abby wasn't acting like a little girl, Tony was was the perfect combination of serious and funny without being downright silly and the Gibbs/Fornell dynamic is always great!

Load More Reviews