Double Blind

Episode Reviews (17)

Great

Not again please

By JohanHDrent, Oct 20, 2013

Oh no, again. The end of the season, and the only thing the writers can think of is writing a cliff hanger for a new season. Only to put pressure on all the actors. The story in it is so silly, not worth watching it at all.

Spectacular penultimate episode!

By amazing_race, Jun 12, 2013

This episode was absolutely flawless and entertaining from the first second until the very end. The case was extremely interesting, topped off with investigation into the Bodnar case.

I particularly loved the scene in Autopsy with all the team secretly discussing the events. It was a great scene!

And now I eagerly await the season finale next week! If it continues the trend of Season 10, it might be one of our best finales yet! Here's hoping!

My Hebrew must not be very good!

By mnementh01, May 10, 2013

Given all the melodrama dumped on the heads of our fave agents, I suspect the scene with Tony and Ziva in the rain will be uppermost in most viewers minds.

Well played by both Weatherly and de Pablo in understated mood. Tony showing dignified anger and Ziva a touch of regret, although I note she didn't actually apologise to Tony.

A reviewer below said he/she was unhappy about Ziva going off with some random guy but she has, in fact, done this before. It seems casual sex is Ziva's way of avoiding personal issues.

I would have liked a slightly different end to this scene with Tony simply saying "all it would have taken was a phone call".

What I don't really understand is the writers making Tony look like a p/whipped idiot. He keeps defending her and she basically keeps treating him with utter contempt.

Given the situation with Cote de Pablo renewing or not renewing her contract, I can only surmise she is, in fact, leaving and they are setting up a climactic showdown with Tony to break things up for good.

Personally, I'm way over the whole Tiva thing and in my view, Tony should have booted her into touch ages ago. Get some cojones, Man!

The other thing that she's going to have to deal with is that her Shmeil might well not be on her side, after all.

Otherwise, the whole episode was ruled by "evil McGee" a total sleazeball of an internal affairs agent who had everyone at sixes and sevens, trying to figure out what was going on.

After a few twists and turns, Gibbs was shown to be the target and all I can say is "good luck with that".

I'm really looking forward to the finale and hope there is yet another twist in the tail.moreless

My NCIS

By timothylefurg, May 10, 2013

It's not an episode of NCIS or NCIS LA I hvant seen or watchd..... I even watch the marathon wen ever it's on CBS, USA n sometimes the Cloo channel Show it!!!!!

Goin after Gibbs O_o

By ManfredGenthe, May 09, 2013

what an amazing episode after all those years. goin after Gibbs O_o

i'm predicting a horrible cliffhanger for the season final

but it most likely wil be more then entertaining :)

The knife in Tony

By MikeCanada66, May 08, 2013

Wow, I'm disappointed with the writers having Ziva sleep with a random guy. Especially after the 'shiva' episode when Tony told her at the airport that she was not alone, a very powerful moment in the season. I'm not for or against the 'Tiva' thing but just really felt bad for Tony. It really lowered the Ziva character and am not sure what the writers are doing. My initial reaction after the scene was hoping Cote in fact does not sign on for S11 and just goes away. The rest of the episode was good (Gibbs will eat Parsons for breakfast) but making Ziva into a you know what was poor after all the recent buildup between the two.moreless

A great episode except for the scene between Tony and Ziva at the burn site

By briana8995, May 08, 2013

First of all Colin Hanks was awesome in his role - he's the guy you love to hate. Secondly, I loved the title of this episode - it was great with Gibbs team thinking they were up on him and it was the reversal.

I knew there was a reason no one from NCIS went to Israel with Ziva to bury her father. It didn't make sense, they were so worried about her safety and to let her go there alone without protection. Now we know why - so she could find comfort in the arms of a friend - one who took advantage of her pain. We TIVA fans can thank Glasberg for ruining all the beautiful and sweet TIVA moments this year. Tony should have gone with her and been her moral support and I don't mean sleeping with her - just being there to hold her or give her his shoulder to cry on. Glasberg is suck a jerk - letting us think we would really have them together and now this. I believe she hasn't signed a contract yet and I wouldn't blame her if she didn't. Over the last few seasons the show has made her look like a traitor and had her sleep with that ugly Rivkin guy when all the time he was using her ordered by her father. They also had her sleeping with that Michael guy in "Recoil" and probably with Ray Cruz although we never saw anything. Now we have this Adam guy. Why is that they always have her looking like a slut? It seems unfair since Tony has slept with Jeanne Benoit, EJ, Brenda Bitner and many others over the seasons and it is just the good ole boy thing. The double standard is just not fair.

Going on from there I believed Bodnar when he said he didn't kill the Iranian. With the appearance of the that picture of Schmiel it is possible he had something to do with it. If that is true then Ziva gets hurt again because she trusts him.

I'm anxious for the next episode to see who really is behind trying to get Gibbs but I have a feeling we will have to wait til fall to find the real culprit. Glasberg is writing the season finale and his writing leaves a lot to de desired but I truly hope I am wrong and it is a great season finale.

EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE OF EPISODES THIS YEAR , THE WRITERS HAVE DONE A GREAT OR AWESOME JOB AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF THE SAME NEXT YEAR. HAVE A GREAT TIME OFF TO COME UP WITH MORE GREAT STORIES WHETHER ZIVA IS THERE OR NOT. I CANNOT IMAGINE NCIS WITHOUT HER HOWEVER.

moreless

Awesome

By dswc43, May 08, 2013

this episode was perfect. suspected gibbs would be the guy they were looking at, but throwing vance in was a twist, cause i actually believed it. With the info about case files all ahving to do with vance. which now makes me think that parsons may have just been playing them the whole time, because he knew dinozzo bugged his phone, so those files might have just been there to toy with the team. this episode shoed the loyalty, it was great. i dont really ship tiva, but the scene b/w tony and ziva was intense, you could feel the tension, anger, hurt, great acting. zivas car, that scene was perfect. not starting out in the bull pen was refreshing. overall a great episode.moreless

Double Blind

By hollyfine, May 08, 2013

I never thought Parsons was after Ziva. I always suspected he was after Gibbs. Now the question is who is really after GIbbs/ There are a list of people he has crossed in one way or another.

. Ryan's ex-husband sounded like a vindictive psycho head case.

2. Cole the spy's spy: - was he killed in the explosion?

3. Ziva's friend, the old Israeli gentleman, who happened to be in New York when Eli David died. He didn't like Eli and I don't think he likes Gibbs' influence on Ziva.

At this point I don't even trust Sec Nav. Parsons is just the tool the instrument not the planner.

moreless