Homesick

Episode Reviews (18)

Good

Homesick

By thefanof, Jul 26, 2014

A good premise at the heart of this episode, but the boring side storyline with Director, and the abundance of Abby's annoying Christmas spirit really brought things down.

Bishop was so rude

By JieshengLi, Mar 10, 2014

In this episode.

Excelente episdio

By zalina, Dec 24, 2013

I loved Thas episdio like always.

Bishop must go

By yuritanMB, Dec 22, 2013

I have been watching every episode of NCIS, and it has been my favotite show.

However the introduction of Bishop-Barbie is a huge mistake. In a serious issue of a possible epidemic she acts the same as she has been sitting on the floor at the NSA office when we saw her first.

She disturbs the fluency of the show by the producers trying to promote her presence artificially. Could this be the reason that in Season 11 not a single episode scored over "9" and several scored below "8" ?

I hope that the producers take this fact into serious consideration and find a more suitable agent to replace Bishop-Barbie. The alternative is unthinkable-the show will disappear!

The diversion of Vance's father-in-law was heartwarming and the collaboration of Abbpe and the CDC-lady was very interesting. I rate this showw 1 due to the unpleasant presence of Bishop-Barbie and her slured manar of speech.moreless

Bishop

By katelynsunday, Dec 21, 2013

Ok it's official, I adore Bishop. I think she is a good addition to the team :)

Liked this Christmas episode, I may have cried a little..

Barossa, yes she is married, they have mentioned it a few times but have been a bit evasive with the details, pretty sure its going to come up as some secret something soon.

NCIS Xmas

By hollyfine, Dec 20, 2013

What we have come to expect from an NCIS Xmas.

Should we give Bishop a chance?

By Addic7ed, Dec 20, 2013

I haven't seen the old NCIS lately. The plots isn't as good as previous seasons. Is this because of the "new addition"? Not that I'm (totally) against Ziva's replacement but Bishop seems to be out of her element (for all that we've seen so far) and it seems like she's "infecting" the others. And that is so not acceptable. The writers really need to come up with something (extremely) good really fast because I'm starting to dislike this show.

God! We miss Ziva! Bring her back!moreless

Bishop's married?

By Barossa, Dec 19, 2013

Did I hear that right? If so, what is he doing in Oklahoma, or what is she doing in Washington?

missing and wrong links

By HannesBlahuta, Dec 19, 2013

i would like to see music credits. some episodes had really poignant pieces of music but they were not credited. and i am not talking the 1/10 of a second at the end.

also: amateur mistakes: McCraw appeared in last week's episode and was wrongly credited in THIS episode without appearing. Carol was played by Meredith EATON!!! this site dutifully copied the mistake. does anyone proofread these things??

i think bishop will eventually blend in, although i have to say she has not (yet) ziva's charisma.moreless

Load More Reviews