Homesick

Fair
6.9

hated it

By MiffyB, May 08, 2015

Horrible episode. Boring as hell too. Just shows how Tony and Tim have not developed as characters at all.

Homesick

By thefanof, Jul 26, 2014

A good premise at the heart of this episode, but the boring side storyline with Director, and the abundance of Abby's annoying Christmas spirit really brought things down.

Excelente episdio

By zalina, Dec 24, 2013

I loved Thas episdio like always.

Bishop 2

By Cadd-9, Dec 22, 2013

I too think that Bishop is a good replacement of Ziva.

Well I like her better than Ziva

Mediocre episode though...

Bishop

By katelynsunday, Dec 21, 2013

Ok it's official, I adore Bishop. I think she is a good addition to the team :)

Liked this Christmas episode, I may have cried a little..

Barossa, yes she is married, they have mentioned it a few times but have been a bit evasive with the details, pretty sure its going to come up as some secret something soon.

NCIS Xmas

By hollyfine, Dec 20, 2013

What we have come to expect from an NCIS Xmas.

Should we give Bishop a chance?

By Addic7ed, Dec 20, 2013

I haven't seen the old NCIS lately. The plots isn't as good as previous seasons. Is this because of the "new addition"? Not that I'm (totally) against Ziva's replacement but Bishop seems to be out of her element (for all that we've seen so far) and it seems like she's "infecting" the others. And that is so not acceptable. The writers really need to come up with something (extremely) good really fast because I'm starting to dislike this show.

God! We miss Ziva! Bring her back!moreless

Bishop's married?

By Barossa, Dec 19, 2013

Did I hear that right? If so, what is he doing in Oklahoma, or what is she doing in Washington?

missing and wrong links

By HannesBlahuta, Dec 19, 2013

i would like to see music credits. some episodes had really poignant pieces of music but they were not credited. and i am not talking the 1/10 of a second at the end.

also: amateur mistakes: McCraw appeared in last week's episode and was wrongly credited in THIS episode without appearing. Carol was played by Meredith EATON!!! this site dutifully copied the mistake. does anyone proofread these things??

i think bishop will eventually blend in, although i have to say she has not (yet) ziva's charisma.moreless

Load More Reviews