Episode Reviews (16)

Great

One of the few good episodes this season.

By Irishelf67, Nov 11, 2013

Loved this episode. One of the few this season that looked as if it were written by a professional writer rather than grade schooler. Loved Tony's interaction with the "boy" he saved and Ziva and McGee's support when they found out what happened.

The Team Joins With The Baltimore P.D. When A Warehouse Fire Unearths Classified Navy Documents And Puts National Security At Stake.

By Matt16020-FIN, Oct 01, 2012

This is definitely one of the best episodes ever! The opening scene was terrific. It added just the right amount of suspense and mystery to keep the viewer interested. Michael Weatherly continues the excellent job he has been doing in the show for nine years. This episode, in my opinion, marks one of his greatest performances ever. Tony's and Jason's storyline is the high point of this episode. It was emotional when we saw why Jason said to Tony that he will never forget his sister. A well done scene with great amount of drama. The main plot was great too and I can't wait to see how it concludes. "Rekindled" ends with a cliffhanger as U.S.S Brewer falls under an arson attack. Hopefully "NCIS" will continue its winning streak for many episodes to come!moreless

NCIS rises like a phoenix out of the fires in Rekindled!

By amazing_race, Aug 08, 2012

This episodde was sublime in every way! Large parts of this season have been sub-par, and there have been a couple of episodes that have been downright disgraceful - none moreso thna the Saeson 9 premiere.

But this one was flawless and brilliant! A huge hit! It was captivating from the very first moment and had an interesting back-story into DiNozzo's life! It was executed to perfection!

And what a cliffhanger! Just reading the names of the episode titles of the remaining episodes this season has me convinced that we're in for some more awesome action, even though I am yet to see them! I can't wait and in fact, this episode has me craving for more! Time to watch the rest fo the season!

Brilliant episode of NCIS! Please keep this up! More of this kind of episode and NCIS will truly be reborn out of the flames!moreless

Run Away Hit

By dawina1, Apr 28, 2012

This episode has Rekindled my passion for NCIS. Other shows need to to use this as a master class on how to get it right! Awesome cast, tight storyline. Major props to the two Jasons for on-point, focused performances. Biggest surprise- Young Jason (Dani Dare) who not only holds his own in the flashback scene with DiNozzo but breaks our hearts and practically steals the show in an unforgettable performance. Didn't expect to use up all our tissue during an NCIS episode- wow! If the show builds on the momentum set by this episode, NCIS will remain at the top of the class!moreless

By MissJess, Apr 22, 2012

I found the backstory on Jason and Tony was interesting. I actually really liked this case, the arson part of it was really interesting. Also like the terrorism plot. Looks like the next few episodes leading up to the season finale (and the season finale of course) are going to be really interesting. Can't wait for the next episode, I hate cliff-hangers.

Superb - Wonderful

By bms29bms, Apr 21, 2012

This show was very exciting, compelling, flowing, marvelous! With the personal side of Tony and why he became a cop. I have always loved watching this group of NCIS - some good, some not as good BUT I still enjoy watching this team and how well they work together. This show was no exception or maybe I should say it was the exception because it was Great!

- But i do believe one reason this show was so great is because it will continue to another show. When you have more time to write a story - Wonders Begin! Just make certain the next is just as great as this one.

and Jason was wonderful - he would be a good character to add to the show!

- My only regret - is that I have to wait for the sequel.... so I will continue to sit on the edge of my chair until then...moreless

It Took 21 Episodes!

By Tophan0087, Apr 21, 2012

Finally a great NCIS episode. The story was compelling and it flowed - wasn't like previous episodes that just wrapped up without explaining how the team reached their conclusion. The back story with Dinozzo was great and I hope we see King again in future episodes - he would be a great returning character. It is just a pity we had to sit through 20 mediocre episodes to finally get a great one! Hopefully the writers can keep up this momentum. Huh...I said "great" a lot in this review. :)moreless

Great

By ffemt2016, Apr 20, 2012

I loved Tues night's episode. I like how it gave some background into Tony. The way he became a cop, "wanting to make a difference" and how the night he saved Jason, led him down the path to become an arson investigator. It also showed how Jason held a grudge on Tony for not being able to save his sister that night in the fire. It wasn't until Tony had a Gibbs' style meeting with Jason, did he seem to finally realize the decision Tony had to make and live with. Great episode. Perfect 10.moreless

NCIS is Rekindled

By HarmonIsHot, Apr 19, 2012

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This episode is fantastic! Heartbreaking backstory for Tony and Jason. Strong performances from one and all. A solid plot and a terrific conclusion setting us up for what I pray is a fantastic season finale.

Also very happy to see no sign of Ryan.

By thefanof, Apr 19, 2012

Finally, a good episode of NCIS this season! Okay, it has not been fair to say that, but I really enjoyed tonight's show. They had a well-done backstory with DiNozzo and the characters came off as humans tonight, not just NCIS agents. The actual fire explosion at the end, that was very Dexter-ish too, not like your standard procedural ending.

Load More Reviews