Show Reviews (1244)

I am grieving

By DeeDeeFUN, 23 hours ago

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!moreless

NCIS: Bishop, the early episodes.

By DonaldDack, Sep 30, 2015

REVIEW FOR 9/29/2015 EPISODE: Short and sweet. Until Bishop's character leaves, this show will continue to by a bomb. And, with Tony leaving in the future, hopefully he will take Bishop with him.

Then the only way they can bring this series back is to bring in a character with the presents of Kate or Ziva. Both those characters could hold their own against the bad guys. Not every show needs a blond. As an ancient once said, God save NCIS. For me, this season is gone and I have to live on the USA network reruns as long as they keep any Bishop episodes off the air.moreless

Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

By bms29bms, Sep 30, 2015

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKEmoreless

bishop more like bishit

By noellepullin, Sep 23, 2015

hi so I have watched NCIS since I was nine. I am now sixteen. I hadn't even watched them in order but since it got added to netflix I decided to. I absolutely loved Kate, but I loved Ziva even more. Like, Tony was just sitting there and here walks in this super bad-ass Israeli who has confidence and determination. Over the 8 years we had Cote on the show I grew to love her even more. She proved herself to be strong, capable and trustworthy. Also I was a big fan of Tiva because who isn't. When she left I was slightly disturbed because I couldn't figure out why CBS would get rid of such a phenomenal actress like Cote De Pablo. Then I come to find out (other than Cote wanted to pursue different paths) that is was a money issue? Here we have this outstanding actress, who works long hours and isn't being paid shit. We all know CBS has a history of firing female leads when they ask for a raise, as we saw this with Cook from Criminal Minds. So it isn't that shocking that they rushed her exit and didn't give the fans the ending we deserved. BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN STOP THERE. Then they hire EW who for one, is a poor actress, two, what the hell is happening with her eyebrow/hair combo? She looks like a 13 year old who accidentally got a hold of her moms hair dye. That's not even the worst part, how can you give a horrible actress such a bland character and expect good results?? lets look back at season one and season three shall we? Season one episode one we met Kate. Gibbs did not just hand her the job. She fucking earned that shit. She disobeyed orders as a secret service agent so Gibbs could solve his crime. So when she quit he gave her a job at NCIS. Then Ziva kiLLED HER BROTHER TO SAVE GIBBS. LET ME REPEAT. SHE KILLED HER OWN BROTHER. At the end of this episode Gibbs and David are in the elevator and Gibbs tells her he trusts her because of what she did. Then there Bishop. WHo walks the fuck in and says a couple smart things and gets handed a job? Not to mention she has ZERO prior training as an agent or anything else. CBS what the hell are you doing? Stop being a bitchy little girl and just fucking get Cote back. She wants to come back she said so herself but ya'll are being assholes. Your show is suffering. Since Cote left, the show has dropped 7 million views. Since NCIS started they have consistently been rated CBS #1 show. Now that Cotes gone they aren't lol. Between getting rid of Ziva and adding Bishop the show is suffering like hell. I hope to God they bring her back in season 13 or else I will give up on this show. (Season 13 should also probably be the last season but maybe that one is just me) xoxomoreless

Tell me again how Bishop adds to the team?

By BillyRay3384, Sep 23, 2015

bishop is still working that ratings magic, I see. lowest premiere rating since......

please be done with bishop

By tmur17, Sep 22, 2015

I have never written a review but I am now because this was my favorite show until Ziva left and they brought on Bishop. I can't stand to watch the show with her on it. She does not fit well with the cast and she drives me absolutely crazy. I loved Agent Todd and I absolutely loved Ziva and the transition between them two was smooth. Please being Ziva back so I can watch the show again!

MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

By vsaiz, Sep 21, 2015

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

Write her off...

By gumoda98, Sep 07, 2015

Who the heck is this Bishop chick, the newbie, who's always right, has the whole team, including Vance and Gibbs, hanging on to her every word. I'm catching up, (Netflix binging), on everything I've missed since by beloved Ziva left, and this is what I get? She challenges Gibbs (and wins), makes the dumbest mistakes, and has the nerve to pout like a child if she's wrong. C'mon. Apparently, Ziva's shoes are much to big to fill. Like another commenter said, the show has become painful to watch. This has been my all time favorite show since the beginning, but sadly, I might have to be satisfied with the reruns.moreless

Season 12 a step in the right direction. A diagonal direction....

By MACDuke170, Sep 06, 2015

I grew out of this show around Season 7 or 8. When I heard they got a new girl in Season 11, decided to check back in. And... I freaking loved Bishop. I loved how quirky Ellie is, her obsession with food, her study habits, the fact that she is happily married, her lack of gunmanship skills, I love everything about her. Unfortunately, they got rid of almost all of that in Season 12. I can understand the floor bit, but I do wish they kept her obsession with food. I will give the show props for actually allowing her to develop instead of instantly making her a superwoman like everybody else in the NCIS universe.

That being said, I did like that, while Jake and her did have some clashing, they are trying to work it out and are still together and in love by season's end. I will say that if Jake is killed or gets a divorce from Ellie I am dropping the show for good.

As for the others, I like that McGee is still heavily involved with Delilah and that Tony is in a good relationship too. One of the biggest reasons I originally dropped the show was the utter refusal to make Tony and Ziva an actual couple, which they should have been 5 seasons ago. His new girlfriend is enjoyable enough that I wouldn't mind her sticking around. As for Gibbs, I am getting tired of his guilt overcoming everything about him. If he survives (which he shouldn't but will) he needs to see a therapist, which he won't because there's probably a cousin of Ari's or another Reynosa family member to to ture him some more.

So, if they actually have Gibbs move past his guilt and keep the others in healthy relationships, I will keep watching. If any of the significant others get killed, especially Jake, then I am jumping ship.moreless

Won't be watching new season

By AlixSmaw, Sep 05, 2015

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching

Load More Reviews