NCIS

Show Reviews (1192)

Great

Boot Bishop

By julieconner37, 4 hours ago

The character of Bishop is an embarrassment, and that's putting it mildly. I've said this before and I'll say it again - the writers screwed with the character so many times that it has more personalities than Sybil. I can't believe the actress that plays Bishop got the part, I know she comes from money, did she buy the part? Or is her father friends with GG? It's got to be something, I can't believe she would have been the "best choice" - in comparison to what????? She needs to be gone, and soon!moreless

The San Dominick

By vjohnston62, 19 hours ago

The whole bomb thing where Gibbs pulled the wire before the dramatic showdown? To the writers; that was MEAN!! Gibbs is stern, never MEAN. Not one of your best scenes I must say.

Another thing, Bishop needs to go! NOT a fan. If she stays, fix her damn eyebrows!!!! WTF, total bleached blond with BLACK caterpillar eyebrows?

What's up with the makeup department on the set??? No one noticed but me? Come on!

Regards,

Long time NCIS fan

NCIS needs a change-FAST!

By Busker-NOLA, Feb 27, 2015

I am assuming that Ziva is gone; though, she recently said in an interview about her upcoming "Dovekeepers," "It is up to them (meaning, Ziva's return was in CBS hands). I don't know if that is the truth, but I do know something needs to be done with this show.

I have faithfully watched . for 11 years - not missing an episode. Not so this season. I can hardly take what they have done to this show. Without Ziva to play off of, Tony is blah; McGee has always been a non-factor; Abby has become silly; Vance an irritation (even Jenny was better than this pain in the rear); Gibbs is totally predictable; and Bishop (OMG) is a ten year old sitting on the floor eating junk food) -CBS, you replace Ziva with a cardboard cutout!

These brilliant minds have gotten rid of almost all the INTERESTING ... EJ... This show no longer has a spark. It needs to get one quick.moreless

Sucks without Ziva!

By Journeymancat, Feb 26, 2015

Show used to be great. But CBS had to screw it up. First, they hired an incompetent show runner. Once GG was fully at the helm, the show's quality started to go down. But it was still okay, especially because we had great scenes between CDP and MW. Then CBS decided to play lowball with regard to Cote DePablo's contract and were surprised when she stood up to them and refused to accept the horrid offer. Instead of giving her a decent send off, they gave her the least amount of screen time as possible with a very poor exit. And then, instead of appeasing the great many fans that missed her, they instead angered them by first pretending the character didn't exist and then making it seem like her character totally abandoned her "family". The show got extremely boring once Cote was gone. But then CBS made a bad situation worse and hired an incompetent actress to play a crappy character and refuse to get rid of her despite the fact that the majority of fans do not like her and want her gone! CBS needs to wake up and admit they screwed up by letting Cote go and hiring the horrid EW. Fans want the show they fell in love with, not GG's new NCIS. Ditch EW and GG and get CDP back before you lose the long term fans permanently!moreless

Still a very good show!

By hegealgardsta, Feb 26, 2015

I have watched every single episode of this show. I like every episode. I was so shocked when they killed off Kate. Took me a while to warm up to Ziva but I liked her and was sad to see her leave. I was alo glad to see her leave because of the Tiva thing. It was taking up too much of the show.

I liked Bishop sraight away. She was very different and I love the relasionship she has with Tony and McGee. She looks up to them and is eager to learn. I think she'll make a great agent after a while. Just remember how hopeless McGee was in the beginning.

The problem now is that no matter waht Bishop does, the haters complain. If she is smart she is "a know it all" and it is "not beliveable". If the screws up, "Gibbs should fire her". She can't win.

Every character has changed a lot since the beginning. Gibbs was more fun in the first seasons, Abby was cooler and not so childish. Tony is more or less the same. Funloving but I have never dobted his skills as an agent. I would like to see Tony featured more and McGee a little less.

I still love this show after nearly 12 seasons.moreless

Blond needs to go and quick

By bivingsfincher, Feb 25, 2015

I know Ziva is not coming back but the writers need to have her grow a set of balls and man up or kill her off and quick. I have watched this show for 12 years and have never been disappointed but I certainly am now. Please kill her off and move on.

Show going downhill fast

By Fluffy1968, Feb 25, 2015

Show was already suffering after GG took over due to his incompetence. Got very boring once Cote left and unwatchable once Emily W. joined the cast. Please give Cote what she wants to come back and get rid of Emily W. AND GG!

GET RID OF HER

By DeeDeeFUN, Feb 25, 2015

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!moreless

Emily Wickersham/Ellie Bishop MUST GO!!!

By joshpourciaux9, Feb 25, 2015

Please get rid of Emily Wickersham on NCIS! Her character adds no Spark to the a matter of fact Ellie Bishop is boring! But it isnt just that the "character, Ellie" is boring and adds no spark to the rest of the NCIS also because, jPleaser get rid of Emily Wickersham on NCIS! Her character adds no Spark to the a matter of fact Ellie Bishop is boring! But it isnt just that the "character, Ellie" is boring and adds no spark to the rest of the NCIS also because, just cant act!

I heard that CBS admitted that it was they who let Ziva go because they refused to work something out with the Much-In-Demand & tremendously loved Actress(Obviously she needed some personal time away)! So, CBS, let me get this let a great actress, who added such spark to our NCIS family-Gibbs, Dinozo, Mcgee, Ziva, lets mot forget Director Vance & our mefical examiners, Doc & Palmer !

So, CBS, let me get this let a great actress, who added such spark to our NCIS family-Gibbs, Dinozo, Mcgee, Ziva, Abby, Director lets not forget our mefical examiners, Ducky & Palmer-get awy only to hire a wesk link to join the team???

if you're too stubborn to work out a deal with Ziva and never hire Cot De Pablo back-HUGE Mistake!-PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE find another strong actress who brings back our spark(Ziva is a tough act to follow, she'd have to be beautiful); and, more importantly get rid of Bishop!!!

Also, a note to is with those awful black eyebrows and your yellow hair???moreless

Bring ziva or Kate back anything

By lanainderski, Feb 25, 2015

Totally agree a fake blonde that can't act has ruined this show I love all the characters but this bimbo blonde crap has totally ruined it

Load More Reviews