Thirst

Episode Reviews (13)

Good

Not the best episode, but certainly not the worst!

By Irishelf67, Nov 11, 2013

I don't get all the low scores. This episode was much better than Penelope's Papers. At least, the storyline is believable. You'd be surprised how many serial killer couples formed for exactly the same reason-one part of the couple (usually a female) kills someone with with or without the partner (who already is a killer) in order to "keep" them.

Not the end of the world

By carter3, Feb 28, 2012

So what if we all saw the woman as the murderer. Just because you know what's gonna happen doesn't make it terrrible. The episode was not the best so I gave it my below average grade of 8, but NCIS will improve and this will all be in the past by season 10.

Is this NCIS??

By ncis-myfave, Feb 18, 2012

it sounded like a good episode before i watched it. the most predictable epidosode that NCIS has ever aired. it's almost as predictable as not trusting anyone in abby's lab or anyone mcgee dates. are they really running out of ideas? so far the rest of season 9 has been good, but this was a complete let down. it still had the hint of old ncis banter - with tony being suprised that no one trusted him, mcgee and ziva's sources and a little bit of humour - but the plot was extremely poor.moreless

REALLY bad. Ducky finally gets a decent amount of screentime, and he gets saddled with Norma Bates (the mis-spelling was deliberate).

By IanHicks, Nov 29, 2011

I am getting frustrated at the shallow script-writing and use (or is that re-use) of storylines.Is it because the writers are stretched too far by having both NCIS and the La-La version?

There is no progression.Tony/Ziva is getting old, and everyone tells you that when they finally bed each other the TIVAnatics will desert (it's the anticipation they desire)Gibbs has lost his mojo (his part needs Tobias, or M. Allison Hart)Abby needs a new form of quirkyTim's geekdom has faded and he needs revitalising or some changeAnd Ducky is and always has been the solid, stable rock. He needs to stay the mother-figure, and all the others need to progress.moreless

When the new woman of ducky came it was already clear that she did it.

By JohanHDrent, Nov 29, 2011

Bad writing!

Of course Tony saw a girl again and could not control his hormons, like he alwasy does!

Then the clue!

It was clear as soon as that lady came, that she did it. It happend several times before. Ducky meets a person and ..... she is the killer.

Worst episode ever. I highly respected Doctor working to help others would not attempt to impress another Doctor ie Duckster by murder. Unbelievable, poorly scripted and such a waste of a great storyline for Ducky and the Doc. What a letdown!

By AprilFox, Nov 26, 2011

Not one thing was redeemable about this episode, I couldn't wait for it to end. Have they run out of intelligent storylines or arc stories which would make it more believable. I felt like it was spit it out at all costs. If this keeps up, their ratings will go the way of CSI down the toilet and then real thirst will set in.

Good for Ducky, bad for viewers.

By venicedomino, Nov 26, 2011

The most boring and predictable episode yet.

What's wrong with the writers and producers? Running out of ideas?!

Frankly I can't wait for Bones to start, because there at least they know that Booth and Brennan can work as a couple and the show will continue to be interesting.

By thefanof, Nov 24, 2011

I couldn't enjoy "Thirst" too much because for one reason, it focused on Ducky, the only thing that could be worse is if it focused on his geeky assistant. And it was not just that, it was also the fact that they had an incredibly predictable turn by his girlfriend, and a story that really insulted the intelligence of the viewers.

Sorry NCIS, but this was pretty mediocre.

A man literally "drowns" in his own skin. Also, Ducky gets a girlfriend who may not be what she seems.

By AngelMoonGirl, Nov 04, 2011

Great episode. Felt very NCIS-y. Poor Ducky though- no one on this show ever finds love for very long, do they?? (take that back- yay Jimmy's wedding!)

Season 9 has been an unbelievably solid one so far, with GOOD episodes, even if I was a little worried about the lack of Tiva (aka Tony/Ziva)the past few weeks. Still, "Thirst" quenched my, well, thirst :D Loved all the Tiva interaction! THIS is what I have been missing! Didn't have to be anything big, just some flirting and ya know, actually BEING together ;P Which this episode certainly delivered! I quite enjoyed all the subtle moments. And the LOOKS. Wow, I feel like there were a lot of appreciative looks!

The case was delightfully creepy for Halloween. And even though I saw the end twist coming a mile away-whenever the new girlfriend/boyfriend isgiven screentime, they're almost always thevillain XD- it wasn't dull because you're so invested in the characters. Again... poor Ducky!

Can't wait for next week! Yay! The promo looked funny and FORNELL FTW!

moreless

it is now official. everyone on this show has hooked up with a psycho.

By Kevinw8, Nov 04, 2011

How many more times can the writers use this plot line. We all get the formula. Character falls for someone new. Team gets all riled over new relationship. Character finds out new lover is a killer, team figures it out right after character does. Blah blah blah. It's getting old. The show has been on for ten years now and if it is starting to wind down please make the show go out on a good note instead of rehashing old plots. It is a disservice to all the fans who have loved this show for so long. we need the twists and turns that made this show great. Not being able to figure out the killer 10 minutes into the show.moreless

Load More Reviews