Notes / Best Friends

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

This was a pretty good episode because I like the BEES

By sssquarepants, Mar 05, 2008

Why say this is a great episode when they ALL ARE! Am I right? I know I am. In "Notes", Ned gets caught for passing a note that wasen't even his. And for some reason, a girl named Bitsy (Who becomes Missy in 7th and 8th grade) never appears in an episode after this one. And they changed girls. Anyway, Ned, being the smarty he is, comes up with a plan. It works, of course, and she probably got suspended (we don't know what happened to her). In "Best Friends", the BEES befriend Cookie and leave Ned out. Moze comes to the resuce. The END!moreless

Great episode.

By Water78, Feb 03, 2007

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,

In this episode Ned gets in trouble because he passed a note. He gets everybody who got caught with a note to make sure the one who got them in trouble will pay.Next: Moze looks for a best friend. But doesnt find it right away. Ned also looks for a new best friend.

By sprouse, Aug 17, 2006

Well this episode is okay finally Bitsy is such a pest uh hate her well can't blame me anyway this episode is just safe except for the part of best friends the half nailed it but the rest kinda lost it already! Better luck next time I should say to you all!!!

Hilarious

By Rockferd, Mar 30, 2006

Everyone gets caught passing notes. and of cousre there is a twist. Mean little Missy got them all into trouble. So of course Ned thinks up some plan that doesn't usually work, but this time it does. His idea is to have everyone put sticky notes all over missy and have her have to write a 1,000 word essay just like they had too.

In the seconed short they talk about how best friends are always there for each other. In the begining they have Lumer bonk Ned and Cookie's heads, but they put on helmats. The B's try to get Cookie to join them. Mozly is handing out a best frined survy dione of the B's says "you and what army" Moz snaps here fingers and then the girls show up (the ones thta like Nedsgised a a year book survey. She thinks that that girl that likes Ned (sorry I am bad with names). So Moz goes and hangs out with her and her "clib" The B's want to try and get Cookie to change their Math grades for them in return for giving him the jacket. He decieds not to and they try to force him when Ned comes in and tells them not to. Then Moz comes in and one of the B's says "you and what army." Moz snaps her fingers and then the girld show up (the ones that like Ned.) The the B's run away. Funny episode you have to see it.moreless