Great

Awesome Show

By OcEanReMix, Sep 11, 2014

Such a good series it can also help u in school

Fun Show

By KatieLikesCartoons, Aug 12, 2014

It was funny, entertaining, and makes middle school look easy.

Educational and Entertaining.

By Aaran24, Feb 12, 2014

If you don't like this show, you have a wrong opinion and should feel bad. Because this is a sitcom that actually is worth watching while you are young.

Great show!

By Oldnickolodeon34, Nov 25, 2013

This was probably the last good Ni k show, at least it wasn't as bad as other Nick shows playing at the time like Mr. Meaty or El Tiger. It has moralistic value and advice for surviving middle middle school and even hilarious humor. Great show. Rating: 9.5/10

Makes Middle school look less cruel

By Raven77, Oct 08, 2013

Although it`s kinda hard to see any direct morals or lessons, the show is actually pretty useful and good from when Nick was makeing shows that were actually funny. The cast feels right for the roles and the episodes all feel well written. The show seems to be an advice show kids can really relate to.

I loved it!

By TV_Researcher, Sep 06, 2013

I can never get tired of this show. It's a show about three kids, which surprised me there wasn't a 'stupid' friend, they were all equally smart, and Missie (please excuse if I'm wrong), the girl who cares about fashion, really isn't that annoying and stuck-up. I'm glad at the plot of this show, and the acting is fair, but not that bad. Ah, those days when TV was actually bearable.

EDIT: As I said before, Moze was the 'sporty' one, but she had multiple interests and didn't devote all her time to that. Cookie was the more smart and technological one, but liked other things too, like hanging out with his friends and of course, digging through the tunnels of the school. Ned wasn't the stupid one, he was equally smart and had many interests.

I also want to say Cookie was rich, but he didn't rub it in anyone's face or anything.

And to all you folks saying 'the situations in this school never happen' it's not SUPPOSED to happen. The main tip is said at the end, but they have to make it funny for the kids. Would you watch a tutorial about 'how to survive school' with only one person, or a show with a whole set of characters that actually have diversity?moreless

Very Hilarious Show

By NatalieJohns, Jun 10, 2013

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is a show that I can never get tired of. Almost all of the tips can be used in real life (college student here), except for the obviously bad tips, which are few. The first season was a little dull in the beginning, but the goofiness evolved into just plain hilarious comedy. The best part about the show is that, despite the silliness, it had a decent plot and some episodes had good morals. I still watch it to this day. Good show! Very funny.moreless

BEST SHOW EVER

By DISCOFEVER19, May 11, 2013

i kind of think that since this show had three seasons they should have started when they were in 6th grade cause in the 1st season that's how they looked to me. anyways, this show is absolutely corny, weird, and definitely out of the ordinary. i don't laugh a whole lot in this show, but i definitely think to myself "the hell are they doing?" and i love shows like that. in reality, if Polk Middle School ever existed, i would certainly love to go to that school. it's so interesting and weird, and the thing i love the most is that the kids you see in the hallway, they don't even notice all the goofy weird things they do. and i love how Gordy never catches the weasel. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!!!moreless

Awesome show!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

This show was funny and educational, I miss this.

Load More Reviews